Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Anyone starting Mckinnion?

Asiata is out and Tate can't possibly know the playbook. Mckinnion should get plenty of 3rd down work. They will be playing from behind...

Not a great matchup with GB, but I am considering putting him in over Alfred Morris. Morris has been playing better as of late, but his matchup is not that great either. I will probably be flipping a coin.

I have to.

Gio is a big ?

Tre Mason - Maybe

CJ Anderson - He's a go.

I'm intrigued. Right now I have Ivory in and McKinnon/Vereen on the bench.

Would you start him over the other 2?

And will McKinnon be useful if Green Bay is up 21-0 after the 1st quarter?

Debating McKinnon over J Bell myself. Question is if he gets the increased workload with Asiata out or if we all get played and Tate is immediately part of the game plan. I think this is a bigger issue than GB taking a big lead.

I'm rolling with McKinnon as I think this may be his best week to date with asiata out and Tate unfamiliar with the play book. His yardage has been steady so if he gets the goal line work he could net you double digit points.

I believe he is $5500 in fanduel so I view him as a bargain play to upgrade other positions.

Tate just needs to know 1 yard touchdowns because Mckinnion or McKinnon as the lettering on the jersey says isn't there to score at all.

I have to.

Gio is a big ?

Tre Mason - Maybe

CJ Anderson - He's a go.

I like Mason over mckinnon tomorrow. In fact I am making that exact move.

Mason has looked good lately...

I just pulled McKinnon for Gio.

ESPN projects McKinnon at 18 and Gio at 11, but McKinnon just hasn't shown me much so far.

I'm intrigued. Right now I have Ivory in and McKinnon/Vereen on the bench.

Would you start him over the other 2?

And will McKinnon be useful if Green Bay is up 21-0 after the 1st quarter?

I'm not starting either but I own both him and ivory. I'd start McKinnon over ivory personally.

I'm starting McKinnon (over Tre Mason and Reggie Bush), unless Arian Foster is out then my boy Blue is an option, I haven't thought about who to start if that happens.

McKinnon is a lock for 5-9 points with almost no chance of going higher.

With ivory you'll either get 2-3 or 16.

Depends on your situation. Do you need a guarantee of OK points, or will you need a great day from a few guys to win

McKinnon is a lock for 5-9 points with almost no chance of going higher.

With ivory you'll either get 2-3 or 16.

Depends on your situation. Do you need a guarantee of OK points, or will you need a great day from a few guys to win

Mckinnion could easily take a long one to the house dude has wheels. Also if it's a blow out he catches the ball pretty well.

I've got Blue starting right now but if Foster is playing, I'll move McKinnon to my startuing lineup. I'm benching Gio & F. Jackson.

Think I'm gonna move McKinnon in and bench Ivory.

I hate it because Ivory could go 17 carries 33 yards but 2 TDs, and McKinnon 12 carries 60 yards 0 TDs.

But with asiata out, McKinnon should have more than his usual 20 yards receiving. Hoping 80 total yards and a possibility to break a TD or actually get the goal line carries.

I read this morning that Tate would be getting the majority of the carries. It was from some random fantasy expert so definitely not a reliable source but something to keep your eye on over the course of the next hour.

I read this morning that Tate would be getting the majority of the carries. It was from some random fantasy expert so definitely not a reliable source but something to keep your eye on over the course of the next hour.

lol, yah they are going to bring in a crappy RB, and give him the majority of the carries in his 1st week of the season.

sounds like a fantasy dumbass (aka anyone who calls themselves experts) trying to blow smoke

Mckinnon will play at least 75% of the snaps, quote me, I am a random fantasy expert

Makes a ton of sense since McKinnon has actually looked solid on an otherwise crappy team.

Seriously?

I figure to roll with Crowell over McKinnon...good or bad?

I would do that in a heartbeat but someone got Crowell before I could this week.

Tate blows and ran himself out of Cleveland

McK will get all he can eat

YPC-wise this was one of his worst games. Don't know why they don't get him involved in the screen game more.

I feel stupid for benching Ivory for him. At least Vereen got 5 pts too, but ugh...shoulda just stuck with Ivory.

Buffalo should shut Ivory down imo

Like I said above, Ivory will probably go for 15 carries 32 yards, but get a TD.

I started him praying for at least 6 pnts. He's way overrated and isn't even on a good enough team to showcase his natural talent. He's JAG really.