Sign in to follow this  
Longus

I will answer all questions

Rice, McCoy, Foster, McFadden, Lynch, Chris Johnson, Brady, Rogers, Brees, P. Manning and Bush...yes, Reggie Bush. His team was THAT bad, which is why he has the #1 pick.

With all those rbs off the board I would go with Charles or even Graham.

I'm trying out different strategies...just looking for opinions on who you think the best group of players is from different mock drafts I've done. I have the 9th pick, standard PPR scoring..

Forte/McFadden/Nicks/Steve Smith-CAR (A. Gates was 5th pick)

Chris Johnson/DeMarco Murray/Gore/ Steve Smtih-CAR

Stafford/J. Graham/Gore/Turner (M. Austin was 5th pick)

Lastly, I keep hoping one of the following seven players falls to 9th, but in all the mocks I've done, none of them have. So who would you pick first?

Foster, Rice, McCoy, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Megatron

I'm trying out different strategies...just looking for opinions on who you think the best group of players is from different mock drafts I've done. I have the 9th pick, standard PPR scoring..

Lastly, I keep hoping one of the following seven players falls to 9th, but in all the mocks I've done, none of them have. So who would you pick first?

Rice

Foster

McCoy

Rodgers

Brady

Megatron

Brees

That's the order of my list.

Thanks for asking!

Rice

Foster

McCoy

Rodgers

Brady

Megatron

Brees

That's the order of my list.

Thanks for asking!

Of the three groups of pllayers I listed, which group would you want the most?

McFadden

Johnson

Stafford

I have two questions. What do you think of my team in my main money league?

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Alex Smith

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Peyton Hillis, Johnathan Stewart, Toby Gerhart, David Wilson

WR: Greg Jennings, Percy Harvin, Miles Austin, Nate Washington

TE: Jermichael Finley

K: Jason Hanson

DEF: Steelers, Cardinals

My second question is how should I approach my draft in a keeper league I just joined in at work. I am taking over a team luckily where my keepers are going to be Arian Foster and Calvin Johnson. 8 QB's are already gone as keepers. I don't know what my draft pick is yet, but should I target a RB or WR with my first pick and then what in the rounds afterwards. About 9 RB (Foster, Turner, CJ2K, McCoy, Rice, AP, MOJO, Charles, Sproles, Steven Jackson) were kept and only 5 WR (Calvin, Roddy, Mike Wallace, Julio Jones, AJ Green) were kept along with Gronk and Graham.

12 team league. Non-ppr.QB,RB,RB/WR,WR,WR,TE,D/ST,K

7pts TD, 3pts 25yds.

Eli Manning

Fred Jackson

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

Steve Johnson

Rob Gronkowski

Bengals D/ST

Alex Henery

Isaac Redman

Denarius Moore

Nate Washington

Kenny Britt

Pierre Thomas

Mike Williams

Mike Tolbert

Tim Tebow

this was my draft, not in order. I have since dropped Britt and Tolbert for K.Hunter(after the news of Jacobs)and R.Jennings. What are your thoughts?

I have two questions. What do you think of my team in my main money league?

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Alex Smith

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Peyton Hillis, Johnathan Stewart, Toby Gerhart, David Wilson

WR: Greg Jennings, Percy Harvin, Miles Austin, Nate Washington

TE: Jermichael Finley

K: Jason Hanson

DEF: Steelers, Cardinals

My second question is how should I approach my draft in a keeper league I just joined in at work. I am taking over a team luckily where my keepers are going to be Arian Foster and Calvin Johnson. 8 QB's are already gone as keepers. I don't know what my draft pick is yet, but should I target a RB or WR with my first pick and then what in the rounds afterwards. About 9 RB (Foster, Turner, CJ2K, McCoy, Rice, AP, MOJO, Charles, Sproles, Steven Jackson) were kept and only 5 WR (Calvin, Roddy, Mike Wallace, Julio Jones, AJ Green) were kept along with Gronk and Graham.

If this is a 12 Teamer in your main draft then I think you did solid. Your rbs are questionable, but with good upside. Nice handcuff on Bradshaw. I rate this draft as a 9 in 12 Teamer, 10 in 14 Teamer, 7in a 10 Teamer.

For your work draft, I would target a RB. Very nice keepers, both top tiers in titer respective positions

12 team league. Non-ppr.QB,RB,RB/WR,WR,WR,TE,D/ST,K

7pts TD, 3pts 25yds.

Eli Manning

Fred Jackson

Demaryius Thomas

Jordy Nelson

Steve Johnson

Rob Gronkowski

Bengals D/ST

Alex Henery

Isaac Redman

Denarius Moore

Nate Washington

Kenny Britt

Pierre Thomas

Mike Williams

Mike Tolbert

Tim Tebow

this was my draft, not in order. I have since dropped Britt and Tolbert for K.Hunter(after the news of Jacobs)and R.Jennings. What are your thoughts?

I'm trying to figure out who was your first pick and what draft slot you were in. While you came out solid, I'm just trying to figure out if you could of had a better draft.

I'm trying to figure out who was your first pick and what draft slot you were in. While you came out solid, I'm just trying to figure out if you could of had a better draft.

12th pick. I know I could have drafted better. Gronk was my first :dunno:

Be sure to be specific

how many teams?

scoring format?

Starting lineup?

and other various details that are relevant to your questions

so that I can answer your question appropriately.

Thanks!

Thanks Longus. Any thoughts on where I need to improve from draft:

I had the third overall pick in a 10 team, 6-pt TD, non-ppr league.

Rodgers and Brady went 1-2 and I thought about Brees but decided to go with Foster, and take my chances with a QB late in draft. Ended up grabbing Rivers in the 9th which I was pleasantly surprised with.

QB Philip Rivers

RB Arian Foster

RB Ryan Mathews

RB/WR Doug Martin

WR Roddy White

WR Hakeem Nicks

TE Fred Davis

D/ST Steelers

K Nate Kaeding

Bench Dez Bryant, Dal WR

Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Bench Robert Griffin III

Bench Denarius Moore, Oak WR

Bench Daniel Thomas, Mia RB

Bench Greg Little, Cle WR

Bench Justin Blackmon, Jac WR

Thanks Longus. Any thoughts on where I need to improve from draft:

I had the third overall pick in a 10 team, 6-pt TD, non-ppr league.

Rodgers and Brady went 1-2 and I thought about Brees but decided to go with Foster, and take my chances with a QB late in draft. Ended up grabbing Rivers in the 9th which I was pleasantly surprised with.

QB Philip Rivers

RB Arian Foster

RB Ryan Mathews

RB/WR Doug Martin

WR Roddy White

WR Hakeem Nicks

TE Fred Davis

D/ST Steelers

K Nate Kaeding

Bench Dez Bryant, Dal WR

Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Bench Robert Griffin III

Bench Denarius Moore, Oak WR

Bench Daniel Thomas, Mia RB

Bench Greg Little, Cle WR

Bench Justin Blackmon, Jac WR

Very nice indeed. I would just suit back and roll with the team you have and play the waiver wire game.

I currently have Cobb and Quick on my roster. This is a 12 team league. Should I keep these two on my roster or should I look at Burleson and/or Amendola who are currently free agents? I am trying to solidify my WR core behind my top 3.

Cobb - I like his potential upside in GB's strong offense. However, Jennings/Nelson/Finley all come before him. He is also fighting for time with Jones and Driver. Keep him or drop him?

Quick - I like his potential upside as well. With his size, the fact that the Rams do not have a solid #1 WR, and Bradford maybe coming around more this year he could be a sleeper. He is a raw rookie.

Burleson - He will be in the slot in a great offense that throws short balls more than enough for him to get production. However, he is getting older at age 31 and will surely lose targets to Young this year.

Amendola - He seems to be on the same page with Bradford and could be his go to WR for short balls. Could get a nice amount of receptions but not sure about yardage and TD's.

HERE ARE THE LEAGUE SETTINGS FOR SCORING FOR WR'S

1 point for 10 yards receiving

6 points for all TD's

3 points for every 5 receptions

2 points for 50+ yard TD

3 points for 100+ yards receiving

HERE IS MY CURRENT ROSTER

Projected Starters:

QB - Matt Ryan

WR - Wes Welker

WR - Jordy Nelson

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Darren Sproles

FLEX - Eric Decker

TE - Jacob Tamme

K - Neil Rackers

DEF - Patriots

Projected Bench:

QB - Andrew Luck

WR - Nate Washington, Randall Cobb, Brian Quick

RB - Ben Tate, Donald Brown, Isaac Redman, JaQuizz Rodgers

TE - Joel Dreessen

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I currently have Cobb and Quick on my roster. This is a 12 team league. Should I keep these two on my roster or should I look at Burleson and/or Amendola who are currently free agents? I am trying to solidify my WR core behind my top 3.

Cobb - I like his potential upside in GB's strong offense. However, Jennings/Nelson/Finley all come before him. He is also fighting for time with Jones and Driver. Keep him or drop him?

Quick - I like his potential upside as well. With his size, the fact that the Rams do not have a solid #1 WR, and Bradford maybe coming around more this year he could be a sleeper. He is a raw rookie.

Burleson - He will be in the slot in a great offense that throws short balls more than enough for him to get production. However, he is getting older at age 31 and will surely lose targets to Young this year.

Amendola - He seems to be on the same page with Bradford and could be his go to WR for short balls. Could get a nice amount of receptions but not sure about yardage and TD's.

HERE ARE THE LEAGUE SETTINGS FOR SCORING FOR WR'S

1 point for 10 yards receiving

6 points for all TD's

3 points for every 5 receptions

2 points for 50+ yard TD

3 points for 100+ yards receiving

HERE IS MY CURRENT ROSTER

Projected Starters:

QB - Matt Ryan

WR - Wes Welker

WR - Jordy Nelson

RB - Matt Forte

RB - Darren Sproles

FLEX - Eric Decker

TE - Jacob Tamme

K - Neil Rackers

DEF - Patriots

Projected Bench:

QB - Andrew Luck

WR - Nate Washington, Randall Cobb, Brian Quick

RB - Ben Tate, Donald Brown, Isaac Redman, JaQuizz Rodgers

TE - Joel Dreessen

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I am looking from what I see of Quick. I would keep him

Amendola is projected to be #1 and seems to be reliable in ppr

Thanks for asking

So you are saying drop Cobb and pick up Amendola and have both STL WR's? Just clarifying. Thanks!

Yes.

12 team PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, 2-player keeper league. I pick 5/8. My only four real keeper options:

MJD (2nd round)

Fitzy (2nd round)

Nicks (4th round)

Steve Smith (4th round)

Choosing MJD and Fitzy would cost me 2/3 picks and would allow me to choose what is left of the RBs in the first round - no idea who they will be yet, but probably Forte/Mathews/Murray and possibly someone like C2k. So there is a decent chance of a RB1 in the first, making MJD an RB2.

Do I take both of those guys? Do I take Fitzy and Nicks/Smith leaving me 1st and 3rd room to draft RBs?

This was a lot easier until the MJD situation kept getting worse and worse. I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

12 team PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, 2-player keeper league. I pick 5/8. My only four real keeper options:

MJD (2nd round)

Fitzy (2nd round)

Nicks (4th round)

Steve Smith (4th round)

Choosing MJD and Fitzy would cost me 2/3 picks and would allow me to choose what is left of the RBs in the first round - no idea who they will be yet, but probably Forte/Mathews/Murray and possibly someone like C2k. So there is a decent chance of a RB1 in the first, making MJD an RB2.

Do I take both of those guys? Do I take Fitzy and Nicks/Smith leaving me 1st and 3rd room to draft RBs?

This was a lot easier until the MJD situation kept getting worse and worse. I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

The MJD situation is getting worse. With him on the trading block and Rashad Jennings doing real well.

I would keep Fitz and Nicks leaving you with the 1st and 3rd room to draft RBs.

Thanks for asking!

1st - Dynasty League trade:

I gave up: J. Freeman and L. Fitz

I got: M. Ryan and S. Moss

My QBs were: Dalton, Freeman and Palmer. My WRS were: C. Johnson, A. Johnson, L. Fitz, T. Young D. Amendola, J. Blackmon, B. LaFell, and M. Sanu

I needed a QB bad as you can see. How'd I do on this trade?

2nd - Roster move:

I want to grab Jennings since MDJ is holding out, trade talks, etc. Is it wise to grab Jennings for either Palmer or LaFell?

Palmer - will not start him since Ryan is my every week starter now.

LaFell - New #2 in Carolina and S. Smith is already banged up.

Which guy would you drop or keep them both over Jennings?

Thanks

1st - Dynasty League trade:

I gave up: J. Freeman and L. Fitz

I got: M. Ryan and S. Moss

My QBs were: Dalton, Freeman and Palmer. My WRS were: C. Johnson, A. Johnson, L. Fitz, T. Young D. Amendola, J. Blackmon, B. LaFell, and M. Sanu

I needed a QB bad as you can see. How'd I do on this trade?

2nd - Roster move:

I want to grab Jennings since MDJ is holding out, trade talks, etc. Is it wise to grab Jennings for either Palmer or LaFell?

Palmer - will not start him since Ryan is my every week starter now.

LaFell - New #2 in Carolina and S. Smith is already banged up.

Which guy would you drop or keep them both over Jennings?

Thanks

1st - smart and good trade.

2nd - I would drop palmer for jennings as dalton is a more than serviceable QB.

3rd - thanks for asking!

1st - smart and good trade.

2nd - I would drop palmer for jennings as dalton is a more than serviceable QB.

3rd - thanks for asking!

Thanks for the input and help!

12 team PPR league 6pt TD's, 1PPR, 25yds passing/1 pt, 10 yds rushing 1/pt. Fairly standard. Had the 2nd Pick () will show what rd player was taken

QB: Rodgers (1st)

RB: Fred Jackson (2nd)

RB: Demarco Murrary (3rd)

WR: Percy Harvin (4th)

WR: Jeremy Maclin (6th)

TE: Aaron Hernandez (7th)

W/R/T: Michael Crabtree (8th)

K: Alex Henery (14th)

D/ST: Seattle (15th)

BN: Tony Romo QB(5th)

BN: Cj Spiller RB (9th)

BN: Coby Fleener TE (10th)

BN: Denarious Moore WR (11th)

BN: Felix Jones RB (12th)

BN: Randall Cobb WR (13th)

BN: Nate Keading K (16th)

I had made a thread, but have not received any responses yet, so I'll ask here.

First, what do you think of my picks? Didn't plan to handcuff RB's, but when it came time to draft those RB's, those were the best available, or at least I thought so.

Secondly, I got Romo 5th rd, 50th overall pick.... Probably questionable, but I'm hoping this may work out well. My hope is to upgrade for a low RB2 or high RB3, which is a starter, or another solid Receiver. I know there are some questions surrounding Dallas, but I see Romo having a top 5 QB year either way (Fantasy wise) With 6 pt TD's QB's stock goes way up IMO.

I know much depends on other players team makeups, so my guess is which RB2/RB3 or even receivers should I try and target first for trades. I could offer Romo and either Felix and Spiller, or I could end up dumping both in trades.

Would it be worth trying to squeeze a better D/ST out of someone in a multiplayer trade?

Which of these backs would you want on your roster for the entire 2012 season? and why?

Maurice Jones-Drew

Adrian Peterson

Matt Forte

Ryan Mathews

Jamaal Charles

Trent Richardson

12 team PPR league 6pt TD's, 1PPR, 25yds passing/1 pt, 10 yds rushing 1/pt. Fairly standard. Had the 2nd Pick () will show what rd player was taken

QB: Rodgers (1st)

RB: Fred Jackson (2nd)

RB: Demarco Murrary (3rd)

WR: Percy Harvin (4th)

WR: Jeremy Maclin (6th)

TE: Aaron Hernandez (7th)

W/R/T: Michael Crabtree (8th)

K: Alex Henery (14th)

D/ST: Seattle (15th)

BN: Tony Romo QB(5th)

BN: Cj Spiller RB (9th)

BN: Coby Fleener TE (10th)

BN: Denarious Moore WR (11th)

BN: Felix Jones RB (12th)

BN: Randall Cobb WR (13th)

BN: Nate Keading K (16th)

I had made a thread, but have not received any responses yet, so I'll ask here.

First, what do you think of my picks? Didn't plan to handcuff RB's, but when it came time to draft those RB's, those were the best available, or at least I thought so.

Secondly, I got Romo 5th rd, 50th overall pick.... Probably questionable, but I'm hoping this may work out well. My hope is to upgrade for a low RB2 or high RB3, which is a starter, or another solid Receiver. I know there are some questions surrounding Dallas, but I see Romo having a top 5 QB year either way (Fantasy wise) With 6 pt TD's QB's stock goes way up IMO.

I know much depends on other players team makeups, so my guess is which RB2/RB3 or even receivers should I try and target first for trades. I could offer Romo and either Felix and Spiller, or I could end up dumping both in trades.

Would it be worth trying to squeeze a better D/ST out of someone in a multiplayer trade?

This is a really really stout draft especially for drafting a QB in the 1st round.

Grades are as followed for a 12 team format, PPR

QB - A (Top Tier QB with high floor and upside)\

RB - A- (2nd tier, but with really high upside in a PPR Format)

WR - B+ (really love the potential of harvin and maclin, but I am not high on crabtree)

RES - B

Yes I would trade Romo for a RB or WR.

No. play the waiver wire weekly for defenses

WHY? do you have 2 kickers?

OVERALL i like the way your draft turned out and (barring injury) you should have a monster year.

Thanks for asking!

Which of these backs would you want on your roster for the entire 2012 season? and why?

Maurice Jones-Drew

Adrian Peterson

Matt Forte

Ryan Mathews

Jamaal Charles

Trent Richardson

What kind of score settings is this?

Never Mind I read your other post.

Maurice Jones-Drew - Hold out is a scary situation with Jennings doing so well

Adrian Peterson - Injury is scary to come back from so soon

Matt Forte - Bush limits his TD

Ryan Mathews - Can this guy even stay healthy?

Jamaal Charles - Doesnt get alot of carries, but doesnt need them to produce

Trent Richardson - Injured right now, but no other weapons to surround him. forcing him to see 8 in the box.

My choice would have to be charles!

Thanks for asking!

I have the second pick in a 12 team PPR Keeper Flex league. Is my 2nd and 3rd round picks too much to offer for the 3rd overall pick? If not what seems more reasonable?

I walked onto a keeper league this season. I'm allowed to keep 2 players on the team I inherited. I'm deciding between Cam Newton, Tom Brady and MJD. Assuming I might play in this league for a few years, which 2 should I take? It's unlikely I will be able to score a solid RB in the draft if I drop MJD because I'm pretty certain the top 10 will be kept on their teams. But I could trade Brady if I kept to QBs and get somebody better than MJD. Appreciate your thoughts.

This is a really really stout draft especially for drafting a QB in the 1st round.

Grades are as followed for a 12 team format, PPR

QB - A (Top Tier QB with high floor and upside)\

RB - A- (2nd tier, but with really high upside in a PPR Format)

WR - B+ (really love the potential of harvin and maclin, but I am not high on crabtree)

RES - B

Yes I would trade Romo for a RB or WR.

No. play the waiver wire weekly for defenses

WHY? do you have 2 kickers?

OVERALL i like the way your draft turned out and (barring injury) you should have a monster year.

Thanks for asking!

Thanks for the response! I caught a bunch of flak at my league draft for my team. I just can't pass up the top fantasy point scorer.

As for the kickers we are required to draft two kickers and D/st.

Any idea on some low RB2's or higher Rb3's I should try and target for trades. I know a lot depends on what the other guys got, but I'm not sure who I could target.

Right now I'm looking at some guys who may be weaker at QB

Thinking about trying a Romo/Felix or Spiller trade, combo trade for a RB and QB.

First guy has RG3/Peyton, RB's of Ronnie Brown, David Wilson, Dwyer, and Moreno

Second guy has Luck/Cutler and RB's of Cjohnson, Peterson, Green-ellis, Donald Brown, and Daniel Thomas.

Third guy has Vick/Cassel and Rb's of Richardson, S. Jackson, Reggie Bush, Jonathan Stewart

Fourth Guy has Big Ben/Fitzpatrick and RB's of Rice, Forte, Beanie Wells, McGahee

I have the second pick in a 12 team PPR Keeper Flex league. Is my 2nd and 3rd round picks too much to offer for the 3rd overall pick? If not what seems more reasonable?

is there some info missing from this?

I walked onto a keeper league this season. I'm allowed to keep 2 players on the team I inherited. I'm deciding between Cam Newton, Tom Brady and MJD. Assuming I might play in this league for a few years, which 2 should I take? It's unlikely I will be able to score a solid RB in the draft if I drop MJD because I'm pretty certain the top 10 will be kept on their teams. But I could trade Brady if I kept to QBs and get somebody better than MJD. Appreciate your thoughts.

is it required to keep 2? or can you keep one? how many teams? whats the starting roster?

received

Aaron Rodgers

Kevin Walters

2013 1st rounder

traded away

Big Ben

Adrian Peterson

Eric Decker

7th Rounder

Please keep in mind that this is a PPR league AND we keep 8 guys each year (meaning the top 92 players aren't in the drafts).

seems like the one who got aaron rodgers got a top heavy deal, because of the 1st rounder. I would given like a 3rd rounder.

is there some info missing from this?

I was trying to trim out the fat and make it as easy as possible. Basically are my 2.11 and 3.02 picks too much to offer for the 1.03 pick? If it is what would be more reasonable?

I was trying to trim out the fat and make it as easy as possible. Basically are my 2.11 and 3.02 picks too much to offer for the 1.03 pick? If it is what would be more reasonable?

Yes. maybe a 3rd and 5th round pick. and thats a MAYBE. I am too fond of my picks where you can still get good values and good starting players all the way up to the 5th round of a 12 team league.

Thanks for asking!

is it required to keep 2? or can you keep one? how many teams? whats the starting roster?

I can keep up to 2 and forfeit up to my first 2 picks in the draft. So it's really only worth keeping players that you would pick in the first two rounds. It's a 12 team league. QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-W/R/T-TE-DST-K standard scoring. Snake draft, but the first two rounds aren't. So it goes 1,2,3...12,1,2,3...12,12,11,10...

I'm in the late rounds of an email draft in my money keeper league (team so far in sig). Start 2 RB, 2 WR. It's .5 ppr for WR and TE, no ppr for RBs.

My RB so far: Forte, Charles, Mathews, Spiller, Jacquizz

My WR so far: Julio, Dez, Bowe, Lloyd

1) Would you draft a RB6 or a WR5? I'm leaning towards an RB6 - my WR group looks solid enough, and my RB group has the riskier picks (injury-wise).

2a) If a WR5, who of the following: Britt, Wayne, Little, Boldin, Cobb? Leaning heavily towards Britt, but if you disagree, I'm open to arguments.

2b) If a RB6, who of the following: Hillis, Wilson, Tate, Jennings, Williams, Hunter? Leaning towards Wilson here, but might want Hillis as a handcuff.

2c) I have Stafford, and no backup yet. Every other team has a starter and backup now, so no more QBs should be drafted. My best options on the board are Fitz and Locker. Is it even worth drafting one of them, knowing no one else will? Or do you roll with just Stafford, allowing you to pick up both an RB6 and WR5 from the lists above, and just hope one of those QBs (or another decent option) is on the WW in week 5?

Thanks in advance.

Copy-pasta from my other thread:

I decided to give one of those El Cheapo Yahoo $20 leagues a crack since I've usually been able to dominate Yahoo Public leagues in the past (though I expect stiffer competition with money on the line.) It's a 10-team league, non-PPR. Since I'm pretty sure there are bound to be some "How the f...." questions with my RBs I'll explain in advance. There was a CRAZY run on WRs and QBs from about the mid-first to mid-second round. Never seen anything like it in a non-PPR league before. Megatron went, then Rodgers and it was like everyone went into a feeding frenzy. Brees, Stafford, Brady, Fitz, Jones, White, they were FLYING off the board. This allowed me to snag, in my eyes, 3 legitimate RB1s and wound up with some FANTASTIC value left at QB late in the draft because everyone bought high on the QB "Megastuds"

QUARTERBACKS

Peyton Manning

Phillip Rivers

Andrew Luck

RUNNING BACK

Ray Rice

Matt Forte

Adrian Peterson

Stevan Ridley

WIDE RECEIVER

Dez Bryant

Marques Colston

Antonio Brown

Denarius Moore

Nate Washington

TIGHT END

Jacob Tamme

DEFENSE/ST

Buffalo Bills (homer pick)

KICKER

Jason Hanson

Standard, non-PPR scoring. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, PK, DEF.