NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

This jerkoff Clapper goes on The View to hash things out with Whoopi and Joy. Keep that in mind when you're told to believe and respect these clowns. What's next, between two Ferns? Slow jam the news? Oh wait, the chief clown already did that.

Point to anything I have stated in this thread that was a lie and prove it...you won't...you cant.

He doesn’t have to we all know you are a lair and have seen your lies. I guess it is up to you to prove you aren’t a liar with real facts.

He doesnt have to we all know you are a lair and have seen your lies. I guess it is up to you to prove you arent a liar with real facts.

Im an a lair? Like the bat cave?

And no...its up to you all to prove the lies...asking someone to prove a negative is hilarious.

Also...Ive backed up my post with facts...

Run along little uninformed fool.

He doesnt have to we all know you are a lair and have seen your lies. I guess it is up to you to prove you arent a liar with real facts.

This

He doesn’t have to we all know you are a lair and have seen your lies. I guess it is up to you to prove you aren’t a liar with real facts.

:thumbsup:

100% factual post. It's not even up for debate.

POW!!!

Im an a lair? Like the bat cave?

And no...its up to you all to prove the lies...asking someone to prove a negative is hilarious.

Also...Ive backed up my post with facts...

Run along little uninformed fool.

Only Sho could attempt to make fun of someone's grammar and totally fock it up.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/390228-london-bridges-falling-down-curious-origins-of-fbis-trump-russia-probe

Those rules forbid the FBI from directing a human source to target an American until a formally predicated investigative file is opened.

As previously noted weeks ago, the investigation was opened July 2016 and the FBI was using sources in the Spring of 2016. Whoever directed and participated in that venture has their a$$ in a sling.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/390228-london-bridges-falling-down-curious-origins-of-fbis-trump-russia-probe

As previously noted weeks ago, the investigation was opened July 2016 and the FBI was using sources in the Spring of 2016. Whoever directed and participated in that venture has their a$$ in a sling.

I'm not as confident as you. I know these scumbags were neck deep in dirt, but after watching Gowdy the other day I'm feeling it all goes away, the claim will be it's for the good of the country, much like why Nixon was never prosecuted. If the US government is good at one thing it's keeping info from its people. These guys don't even pay attention to congressional subpoenas and requests.

I'm not as confident as you. I know these scumbags were neck deep in dirt, but after watching Gowdy the other day I'm feeling it all goes away, the claim will be it's for the good of the country, much like why Nixon was never prosecuted. If the US government is good at one thing it's keeping info from its people. These guys don't even pay attention to congressional subpoenas and requests.

I too am conflicted with Gowdy's recent statements however, this may just be more theatrics. He's leaving Congress for one of two reasons:

1. He's somehow compromised. He doesn't have millions so it could be dirt of a personal nature.

2. He's playing his part and will get consideration for a high level position.

Also, consider the I.G. gave McCabe time to respond then included McCabes' objections in his report and swiftly dealt with them. Horowitz's team is reviewing the hell out of those responses and are making the case airtight.

I too am conflicted with Gowdy's recent statements however, this may just be more theatrics. He's leaving Congress for one of two reasons:

1. He's somehow compromised. He doesn't have millions so it could be dirt of a personal nature.

2. He's playing his part and will get consideration for a high level position.

Also, consider the I.G. gave McCabe time to respond then included McCabes' objections in his report and swiftly dealt with them. Horowitz's team is reviewing the hell out of those responses and are making the case airtight.

I'm not going to be satisfied with MCCabe. I want the FISA shenanigans brought to light and someone to be charged. They can start with Samantha Powers and work their way over to Lynch and up to the golden boy. That's where it leads and everyone knows it. That's why it's not gonna happen. He's been skating because of his skin color his whole life.
  • Like 1

I'm not going to be satisfied with MCCabe. I want the FISA shenanigans brought to light and someone to be charged. They can start with Samantha Powers and work their way over to Lynch and up to the golden boy. That's where it leads and everyone knows it. That's why it's not gonna happen. He's been skating because of his skin color his whole life.

Oh it's going to be more than McCabe. The only reason I brought McCabe up is the I.G. gave him the opportunity to respond to the draft report then including his answers to McCabe's excuses in his final report. Right now the Hillary email report is undergoing the same process. All those who broke the law and departed from procedure are being given the opportunity to refute the report. Horowitz will include retorts to those excuses in his final report.

Also, there are several more reports coming from Horowitz. Golden boy might escape but he might not. There's a big reason why they picked Huber in Utah.........much more likely a grand jury out there will be color blind.

Man, you know it's some unmitigated bullshiit when Trey Gowdy, the guy who was raging a hard-on for Hillary and his seven different investigations of Benghazi email gate comes out and says that

Trump is full of about this whole Spygate thing.

I mean , in your world, Trump has been caught lying repeatedly. I meanon fuking videotape. He says one thing and then 2 Days Later says the opposite and then 2 Days Later it says the opposite of the opposite. You have to believe either that he's the one honest guy in the entire world or Hillary somehow 'weaponized' literally the entire Globe against him.

I mean for fucksake, at least apply a little common sense.

Or do you believe that along with literally the entire worlds intelligence and political communities, Hillary came out of the woods long enough to weaponize her biggest political adversary against Trump too?

Come to think of it, if she can organize the Republicans against Trump and organized the entire world? She probably really should be president.

Man, you know it's some unmitigated bullshiit when Trey Gowdy, the guy who was raging a hard-on for Hillary and his seven different investigations of Benghazi email gate comes out and says that

Trump is full of ###### about this whole Spygate thing.

I mean ######, in your world, Trump has been caught lying repeatedly. I meanon fuking videotape. He says one thing and then 2 Days Later says the opposite and then 2 Days Later it says the opposite of the opposite. You have to believe either that he's the one honest guy in the entire world or Hillary somehow 'weaponized' literally the entire Globe against him.

I mean for fucksake, at least apply a little common sense.

Or do you believe that along with literally the entire worlds intelligence and political communities, Hillary came out of the woods long enough to weaponize her biggest political adversary against Trump too?

Come to think of it, if she can organize the Republicans against Trump and organized the entire world? She probably really should be president.

Remember the nearly 1,000 FBI files the Clintons had on Congress and refused to give back until months later? Why? Dirt can be just as motivating as money against your enemies.

Now picture these same folks (along with Obama) with access to it ALL (NSA databases) until Admiral Rogers shut it down. He kicked out Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike and cut off their opposition research treasure trove.

And this isn't the first instance of Gowdy saying something that seemingly helps the Deep State while going against Trump. Months ago he said without the Dossier there would still be a Mueller investigation. As a prosecutor he should know that Mueller was illegally appointed since there was no crime to base a Special Counsel on.

I stand by my assertion that he's either playing a part in Trump theater (which you and the left keep falling for) or he's been compromised.

Addendum: You still buying that this weaponization of the world's I.C. is somehow just a vast right wing conspiracy despite all the evidence showing the conspiracy?

Explain how the FBI was using sources to target Americans before the investigation was opened up in July 2016? At some point you have to face reality and own it.

People denying that crimes were commited using our national security apparatus against Trump would be as silly as a Trump supporter claiming Trump University was legit. A simple glance at the facts tells you something was up. Obama making the dissemination of classified materials accessible to practically anyone in government after the election is the blinking red light if you aren't a willfully blind hack.

Just like that whole unmasking super Scandal huh? The one that wasn't.

Jesus, if you guys would just listen to and read the subject matter experts and not the opinionaters you'd be a lot better off.

Just like that whole unmasking super Scandal huh? The one that wasn't.

Jesus, if you guys would just listen to and read the subject matter experts and not the opinionaters you'd be a lot better off.

wiff.........if at first you don't succeed, troll harder.

You realize the I.G. is investigating that very issue, right? Of course you don't. The MSM hasn't told you that. But hey, you're up to date on the Kardashians.

I mean seriously, Trump fires two people and has his own guy appoint Robert Mueller. But then Mueller is suddenly some evil triple spy and trumps own guy Robert Rosenstein is working for the Deep State too. Really?

Honestly, stripping everything out. There has been like 5 different CIA directors who worked for both Republicans and Democrats and you think they've all been mysteriously turned? What? Did they serve pizza at the pedophile pizza parlor? Jesus, you guys are insane!

But, mission accomplished for Trump. Just throw up bullshit out there...

You have to know that probably 25% of the Trump crew believes that Obama is really a Indonesian sleeper Muslim still too. Remember when Trump said he was sending his best people out to Hawaii and finding some really amazing things? Shouldnt they have to come back from Hawaii now with all the volcanoes and such? Don't you ever hold this guy accountable for what he says?

How many lines does this guy have to get caught in? It's like you said, he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and you guys would find a way out of it. Whatever it is he tells you to believe.

wiff.........if at first you don't succeed, troll harder.

You realize the I.G. is investigating that very issue, right? Of course you don't. The MSM hasn't told you that. But hey, you're up to date on the Kardashians.

Carter page? 😃

So now the MSM is going all in on 'The weaponization by Trump of the I.G.'s report'. They're not disputing any of the facts in the I.G.'s report because they know the people/idiots that watch that trash won't bother to read the report so they can censor out the most damning portions. They instead will blame Trump for any indictments/criminal referrals that it produces, claiming 'Trump is weaponizing the DOJ against those who were trying to get to the truth'.

Their viewers (wiff, Sho, Honcho, etc...) will gobble it up, not realizing that Horowitz is the one who is doing the criminal referrals and Huber handing out the indictments. Trump isn't part of the process.

The funeral pyre for those involved in the coup will be seen from space. B)

And the news that surprises absolutely nobody but got snuck in on a weekend night anyway. Trump's team finally admits that Trump lied about the Russian meaning being about adoptions.

Well Color Me father mocking shocked. Seeing as how his son already turned over all the emails that clearly indicated it was not about adoptions.

Again, why would you lie about a meeting if you didn't have nefarious intent?

I have a good relationship with Putin! I never met Putin! I never met with Russians! Nobody ever met with Russians! Okay they met with Russians, but they talked about adoptions! Okay my son already turned over documents calling me a liar. But I'm officially admitting that I dictated the letter that contained the lies about adoption. But everybody agreeing to lie about a meeting that we had with the Russians it's not collusion about Russians! Well, it maybe Collision but collusion isn't a crime!

Wow

And the news that surprises absolutely nobody but got snuck in on a weekend night anyway. Trump's team finally admits that Trump lied about the Russian meaning being about adoptions.

Well Color Me father mocking shocked. Seeing as how his son already turned over all the emails that clearly indicated it was not about adoptions.

Again, why would you lie about a meeting if you didn't have nefarious intent?

I have a good relationship with Putin! I never met Putin! I never met with Russians! Nobody ever met with Russians! Okay they met with Russians, but they talked about adoptions! Okay my son already turned over documents calling me a liar. But I'm officially admitting that I dictated the letter that contained the lies about adoption. But everybody agreeing to lie about a meeting that we had with the Russians it's not collusion about Russians! Well, it maybe Collision but collusion isn't a crime!

Wow

Good thing there's been an investigation going on about these matters then.

• Like 1

March 14th, 2016 George Pappadopoulos meets with Misfud....................1 week before he joins Trump Campaign. This former State Dept employee (worked under Hillary State Dept) didn't disclose this meeting nor his meeting with Halper.

From Pappy's plea deal (which BTW keeps him muzzled):

'(Papadopoulos) understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling [him] about the “thousands of emails”) /...
/..and, over a period of months, [he] repeatedly sought to use the professor’s Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.'

So either Pappadopolous was deliberately trying to dirty up the campaign or was a complete moron being played by FBI/CIA assets.

My money is on the former.

Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said President Trumps explanation for a statement on the controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting has repeatedly changed because our recollection keeps changing.

This is the reason you don't let the president testify. Our recollection keeps changing

:lol: These guys are great.

Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said President Trumps explanation for a statement on the controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting has repeatedly changed because our recollection keeps changing.

:lol: These guys are great.

How many lies have there been regarding this meeting? Rudy has sold his soul.

So they want to question Trump about a meeting he wasn't at but had/have no interest in the meeting that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton were at. Sounds like justice.

• Like 1

Recollections dont change much when you arent llying about everything.

What do the TDS crowd think is going to come of this Trump Tower meeting?

They do know that the Russian lawyer was here on a special visa issued by Kerry.

And that the Russian lawyer met with Fusion GPS before the meeting, same day, and after the meeting, the next day.

This Russian lawyer at Trump Tower is not a road they want to keep traveling down.

But of course they are too stupid to acknowledge this because OMG Trump may have said conflicting things while not under oath.

:lol:

Muh YouTube video caused Benghazi.

They do know that the Russian lawyer was here on a special visa issued by Kerry.

And that the Russian lawyer met with Fusion GPS before the meeting, same day, and after the meeting, the next day.

This Russian lawyer at Trump Tower is not a road they want to keep traveling down.

But of course they are too stupid to acknowledge this because OMG Trump may have said conflicting things while not under oath.

Just so Im straight, as I may be misunderstanding you completely...

So the Mueller crowd should stop asking about the meeting between the Russians and Trump campaign because...Benghazi proof against Clintons is the only thing that came out of it....and for some reason the Trump campaign has been protecting Clinton thus far, but if Mueller keeps at it, Trump will be forced to turn on Clinton?

So the Mueller crowd should stop asking about the meeting between the Russians and Trump campaign because...Benghazi proof against Clintons is the only thing that came out of it....and for some reason the Trump campaign has been protecting Clinton thus far, but if Mueller keeps at it, Trump will be forced to turn on Clinton?

That and the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign to help him.

:lol: you keep buying those foolish talking point...you are only again exposing your own ignorance and gullibility.

:lol: you keep buying those foolish talking point...you are only again exposing your own ignorance and gullibility.

It's willful misconduct.

It's willful misconduct.

He won. She lost. Get over it.

• Like 1

That post made as much sense as a Wiff post. Actually, I was replying to Wiff (his post about Trump lying about the lunch details) but did not quote him, so that is probably what led to the misunderstanding.

The Benghazi/YouTube comment was unrelated to the Russia investigation. It was pointing out how ridiculous it is to think that if a President changes his answer on something then he should be prosecuted. Remember when the Obama admin blamed the Benghazi attack on a Youtube video (because a terrorist attack would be bad optics 2 months before an election)? And then changed their answer to the truth only weeks later after being repeatedly caught lying about it?

Nobody was prosecuted for that lie, and American lives were lost.

If Trump did not have his facts straight about a meaningless lunch with a Russian agent that was allowed into the country by special visa issued by Obama admin, should we really pretend like that is a big deal?

Russian lawyer getting a special visa by Obama admin, while at the same time being called a Russian spy by the FBI/CIA and MSM, is not a talking point, it is what actually happened.

Russian lawyer meeting with Fusion GPS prior to and after the Trump Tower lunch is not a talking point, it is testimony from Glen Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS.