Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Sacha Baren Cohen makes people look dumb

Very true...but people here cant even laugh at very highly trained preschoolers.

I laughed at it, only because its so farcical

I laughed at it, only because its so farcical

Exactly...its not news, its not some investigative reporting. Its comedy and funny how dumb some can be.

SBC doesn't need to do anything to make people look dumb, most accomplish that feat on their own everyday. :)

idiot right wingers

idiot left wingers

the more idiotic they are, the more reputable and respected they seem to be within their own parties - as if they are some purist or sacred defender of the of the party's core values.

SBC is pretty funny, my only issue is that he should torment both sides and stop pretending any of these idiots are right and noble.

What you don’t see

Sacha Baron Cohen called out by gun store owner for trying to trick him for a 'Who Is America?' sketch - with video

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/18/sacha-baron-cohen-called-out-by-gun-store-owner-for-trying-to-trick-him-for-who-is-america-sketch.html

So this guy is smarter than the people in government. No surprise there.

i needed to compose myself after watching to video i was laughing so hard... Borat is a genius

Dude looks exactly how I picture most of the alphas on FFT.

He looks like our own former resident assemblyman

Georgia lawmaker Jason Spencer is under fire after dropping pants, yelling 'n-word' on 'Who Is America?'

Georgia House Speaker David Ralston is calling for the resignation of a state lawmaker who dropped his trousers and repeatedly used the "n-word" on Sunday night's episode of the Showtime series "Who Is America?"

Jason Spencer, a Republican who represents the community of Woodbine in southeast Georgia, appeared in a segment in which the show's star Sacha Baron Cohen played a character named Col. Erran Morad.

Spencer was pranked into believing believing that the comedian was an Israeli anti-terrorism expert who was able to convince the legislator that a series of racist acts would protect him against terrorists.

So the intelligence threshold to be a Georgia Assemblyman is higher than this guy.

I just saw Bruno for the first time yesterday. Holy hell was that movie funny. The part where he blows his ex lovers ghost in front of the psychic, priceless