Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Aaron Jones or Clement

Clement in ppr.

Sproles is done, Ajayi can’t stay healthy.

I think Jones will be the Packers rb1, but he also has J Williams who would be the ppr rb.

Clement in ppr.

Thanks.

I dropped Ty Montgomery yesterday and grabbed Jones when I realized he was on the wire.

Also looking to get Clement but would you drop Godwin, Robby Anderson or Corey Davis to get him in a PPR?

What other Rbs do you currently have?

I think Burkhead will disappointment most of the time.

I like A Jones over him.

Good luck.

god I love Burkhead, just don't think I could cut him....may have to see what Ajayi and Sproles are like this week....this is only in one league....I do have Jones instead of Clement in another :)

I'd go Jones. I'm shooting for a league winning lottery ticket to put in the flex come the final weeks. I don't know if Clement could be that.

I also don't know if the GB staff will move away from JW since he is a superior pass blocker and just a better team guy. It could be a 3 way rbbc. OR the staff could decide they must have a run threat in the field and Jones is that guy.

I'd say Jones except for the fact he has a moron as coach so he'll never get a chance unless the guys ahead of him get hurt.

Clement in dynasty if you can. Sproles is going to retire and Ajayi is headed to free agency. I could see the Eagles drafting someong but think they give Clement a solid tryout this year. If it goes well, he could be the feature RB on an elite (Wentz led) offense.

Clement is not a feature RB. He is a less talented James White.

You don't watch the Eagles regularly if you think that. Clement is a much better runner than white and as good a pass catcher. He also has a nose for the endzone. He won't be a bell cow but in PPR he is vastly underrated. He plays for the champs that score quite a few rushing TDs and Wentz is coming back. I don't think there is another team that has fewer rushing TDs than GB since Rodgers loves throwing it in. IMHO.