Sign in to follow this  
Rob Clark

32-Team IDP Dynasty

These are filled. Thanks for looking. If you want to be added to a list for future consideration, drop me a line at rclark_22@hotmail.com.

The deadline for owners to purchase their franchises for 2012 is today, February 1st. Two (2) owners have advised that they will not be returning. Seven (7)other owners have not made their intentions known.

At any rate, I need to recruit anywhere from 2 to 9 new owners to participate in a "replacement owners draft". After our normally schedule waivers process tonight, there will be a moratorium on our usual league activity (free agency, trades, etc...). Players on the open teams will be released into the pool of free agents. A random draft order will be determined and the replacement owners will take part in a 32-round draft. All league activity will permitted to resume at the completion of the ROD.

If you have any interest or know someone else who might, please contact me at rclark_22@hotmail.com.

Dallas Cowboys are last vacancy. Four other vacancies have been filled. We are going to begin the replacement owners draft once MFL makes the 2012 season available. With any luck, that will occur soon after the Super Bowl.