Sign in to follow this  
Bust_Her_Posey

Don't Drink And Trade

Longtime, Die Hard SF Giant fan and homer. Woke up yesterday with a Game 7 hangover and saw that I traded Forte and Foles for his Rodgers and Dixon. I am a idiot. But Fock it, I have a parade to be at this morning.

I woke up one Monday morning fuzzy headed from a day of champagne drinking to discover I had accepted a trade when Julio was at his all time sell high. I took Peyton and Hilton and gave up Julio and Roethlisberger and i was kicking myself for letting go of Julio.

No way I would have pulled the trigger sober and now its looking like a difference maker for me.

So drinking and trading can be good.

I was drinking and traded Vernon Davis, Andre Holmes and Joe Randle for Julio Jones on Thursday Night.

The other guy was drinking too. I, apparently, hold my alcohol better than the other guy. :first:

One owner in my league was out drinking heavily and in the morning I saw a trade accepted - Calvin Johnson, Delanie Walker for Frank Gore, Martellius Bennett

Really??? Why give up on Megatron now? especially for Frank Gore!

I once traded Jaguars WR Jimmy Smith for Chicago Bears RB James Allen while I was on mushrooms at 6am. Poor decision making.

• Like 1

Never trade on mushrooms or acid. In general life decisions are best postponed for 5-8 hours. Never listen to the dragon in the kitchen even if the giant butterfly in the bathroom agrees

One owner in my league was out drinking heavily and in the morning I saw a trade accepted - Calvin Johnson, Delanie Walker for Frank Gore, Martellius Bennett

Really??? Why give up on Megatron now? especially for Frank Gore!

I just traded my Ellington for Megatron, so I hope he is back. However, being 2-6 in a 10 man league, I doubt it makes any difference.