Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Is the media using the Florida shooting to drive an agenda

It would have been for Jews in 1938 Germany.

Having those guns confiscated cost millions their lives in Germany. This isn't arguable.

You may have just made Cdub100 pro gun control

• Like 1

So, this board is just about done. I've made note of that. But just out of curiosity, who do we think Senator what's his face is on this board now? I'm guessing it's Rusty. Maybe I I'm being too mean to the poor little guy, but just out of curiosity who do we think it is?

So, this board is just about done. I've made note of that. But just out of curiosity, who do we think Senator what's his face is on this board now? I'm guessing it's Rusty. Maybe I I'm being too mean to the poor little ###### guy, but just out of curiosity who do we think it is?

Just one of many right wing bots we have around here.

I said I saw something posted on Twitter. It's not easy to find something you sawmuch earlier.

Perhaps you shouldn't run here and state things as facts then from things you find on twitter.

...and people deny that Russia influenced the election with social media. :lol:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/shooting_survivor_colton_haab_cnn_gave_me_scripted_question_after_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

Well, well, well. CNN caught giving scripted questions to Florida hero/shooting survivor.

Once again, Sen Rock correct, useful idiots btfo.

muh inspiring teenagers are going to save the country

muh this outrage is organic

muh never let a tragedy go to waste

muh time to go back to Trump is a racist

You didn't even read the whole article did you?

You may have just made Cdub100 pro gun control

Jews with guns... Im so confused.

They have raised millions in gofundme. To organize marches...

I'm curious about this. Do you have a link to get me started?

Thanks

And you have come up with this number how?

I'm curious about this. Do you have a link to get me started?

Thanks

Wants links, won't provide them though for his BS. :rolleyes:

Not surprised

It's like Jews are trying to destroy the west, but I also believe we in personal freedom... I guess we don't have anything to worry about since Jews trick other races to do the killing for them.

Also why is it it against the law here in the US to not want to business with Isreal? Weird...

Go away troll

How is posting a video of them trying to follow a script trolling? It's information that shows the media is trying to spin this for the most effect instead of just letting it be real.

:wacko:

How is posting a video of them trying to follow a script trolling? It's information that shows the media is trying to spin this for the most effect instead of just letting it be real.

:wacko:

Sho finally realizes that he is the one who has been manipulated all this time.

Rather than accept reality like a grownup he is lashing out, calling names.

Jake Tapper calls out high school student for asking the wrong scripted question:

(49m32s in case the link starts at beginning)

These kids are a disgrace, trampling over the graves of their classmates for 5 minutes of twitter fame.

It's amazing we see all this action when a rich kids school gets shot up. That's America.

• Like 1

Sho finally realizes that he is the one who has been manipulated all this time.

Rather than accept reality like a grownup he is lashing out, calling names.

Nope...you are simply a troll and that is the response you have earned.

See above where you cal these kids a disgrace. Youre pathetic.

Blaming Trump like some of these kids and their parents are doing is a disgrace.

As of 2008 the median household income of Parkland Fla. Was 277k. The median home price was 970k. The zoning laws extremely prohibit commercial properties.

As of 2008 the median household income of Parkland Fla. Was 277k. The median home price was 970k. The zoning laws extremely prohibit commercial properties.

Sounds pretty Jewish. What's the demographic?

Sounds pretty Jewish. What's the demographic?

No comment. The sheriffs last name is Israel.

No comment. The sheriffs last name is Israel.

JFC you serious clark?

Blaming Trump like some of these kids and their parents are doing is a disgrace.

I actually agree on this one. There are a LOT of things Trump has done wrong and he needs to have his phone taken away from him, but there isn't any logic behind blaming him for mass shootings. If these people are mad about nothing being done after all of these shootings, they should direct their complaints towards the congressmen and senators who have balked at doing anything (or blocked any attempts to) for years.

I actually agree on this one. There are a LOT of things Trump has done wrong and he needs to have his phone taken away from him, but there isn't any logic behind blaming him for mass shootings. If these people are mad about nothing being done after all of these shootings, they should direct their complaints towards the congressmen and senators who have balked at doing anything (or blocked any attempts to) for years.

I pretty much agree, the Trump openly and gratuitously accepted the NRA is love. So him. It's not just what you do, it's who you Embrace. And he tongue kissed the NRA. So him.

Jake Tapper calls out high school student for asking the wrong scripted question:

(49m32s in case the link starts at beginning)

These kids are a disgrace, trampling over the graves of their classmates for 5 minutes of twitter fame.

Seriously, you are really claiming that was scripted???'

You are too dumb for the GC and that's saying something.

The Left's biggest fear; Trump gets to take credit for some form of gun reform. They care not for the kids but the political capital some reform might bring.

I dont buy that. Lets put some gun reform legislation on his desk, Ill happily march in the parade trump throws.

And hell, the left would love to see what happens when the NRA calls in its markers.

I dont buy that. Lets put some gun reform legislation on his desk, Ill happily march in the parade trump throws.

And hell, the left would love to see what happens when the NRA calls in its markers.

You don't have to buy that. It was true with DACA; Trump offered the Left TWICE the amount they were seeking and they turned it down. They don't care about the Dreamers; they want sole credit to try and salvage the midterms.

You don't have to buy that. It was true with DACA; Trump offered the Left TWICE the amount they were seeking and they turned it down. They don't care about the Dreamers; they want sole credit to try and salvage the midterms.

Its a moot point anyway. Trump will never agree to gun reform.

As wiff has pointed out, he happily signed this abortion of a bill...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-guns-bill-mentally-ill-background-checks-nra-a7604876.html

(Proof positive that the right has zero interest in reasonable gun control)

For another, it will never hit his desk anyway. They NRA owns the souls of enough R Congress memebers (and some Ds too) that it will never happen. Even though a majority of the people would like it to.

• Like 1

We just need to give teachers big guns and train them better than Chris Kyle so they would easily stop any mad man who enters a school with a gun. The only way to stop this is arming the spanish teacher with some real force.

We just need to give teachers big guns and train them better than Chris Kyle so they would easily stop any mad man who enters a school with a gun. The only way to stop this is arming the spanish teacher with some real force.

I know you are kidding.

But I love how the right always bashes teachers. Incompetence, forcing ideology, those who cant, yadda yadda.

But hell, lets give them guns. Fock, whats the worst that could happen?