Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

I predicted the Giants to start out 0-7

In fairness Mitchy did have 8 Fantasy points

Bears were so far ahead the coaching staff spared him from needing to do much. Game plans sometimes work. The Bills are a very good defense. You wouldn't know anything about these things. But that is ok. There is always a seat on the short bus for giant fans.

Giants won four superbowls a lot of the time because of great defense. By your own admission the Giants only won the Eli superbowls because of defense. To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in ones thinking.

Giants won four superbowls a lot of the time because of great defense. By your own admission the Giants only won the Eli superbowls because of defense. To arrive at a contradiction is to confess an error in ones thinking.

I can't help that manning is terrible and won because of the defense. But I am glad you agree by evidence of what you posted here. Bears won because of defense today. I don't give Trubisky much credit for this win. He just ran the plays and did what he was asked without screwing things up. Easy-peasy.

I don't agree just pointing out by your own words just how full of crap you really are, but everyone on this bored already knows that...

In 2011 the Giants had the 25th ranked defense. Seafool smoked again.

I don't agree just pointing out by your own words just how full of crap you really are, but everyone on this bored already knows that...

Why are you giants fans so sensitive to someone saying that QBs and olines are more important than RBs when starting a rebuild?

You all were annoying before, sticking up for your 1 win giants so far, but man, it seriously has become comical watching the anger spew out of your holes. To be this angry, you must know that the giants made a mistake in the draft. Otherwise you would be chill like me when I hear you go on about how bad Trubisky is in your minds.

You guys can't take it. It drives you crazy that your team is so bad and directionless.

_ ___________

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

J

Here fishy-fishy...

Why are you giants fans so sensitive to someone saying that QBs and olines are more important than RBs when starting a rebuild?

You all were annoying before, sticking up for your 1 win giants so far, but man, it seriously has become comical watching the anger spew out of your holes. To be this angry, you must know that the giants made a mistake in the draft. Otherwise you would be chill like me when I hear you go on about how bad Trubisky is in your minds.

You guys can't take it. It drives you crazy that your team is so bad and directionless.

Darnold would not be helping Gmen one bit this year. Not nearly as effective on his back and even with the Jets he isn’t doing much. Barkley has been a beast all season and is basically half of the offense, with Beckham the other half.

So, I think reasonable logical people can agree, Barkley>Darnold certainly this year.

Where the Giants have screwed up is during the off-season, they gave Solder lots of money and for some reason, he isn’t earning his pay. I’m sure he was better on NE, so I don’t know why his play is dropping in NY. They drafted Hernandez number two and so far, he has been a disappointment. Unfortunately, tjey did not address the other 2-3 positions either. Flowers again let them down, even on a contract year and everyone else they have used has stunk.

So, hopefully, they draft 3 OL guys this offseason and maybe pick up 1-2 more in free agency. Maybe out of those 5, three of them will be an upgrade.

As for QB....let’s see how Lauletta looks before we make a call on drafting a qb. He will probably play at least two weeks at the end and maybe more.

Darnold would not be helping Gmen one bit this year. Not nearly as effective on his back and even with the Jets he isn’t doing much. Barkley has been a beast all season and is basically half of the offense, with Beckham the other half.

So, I think reasonable logical people can agree, Barkley>Darnold certainly this year.

Where the Giants have screwed up is during the off-season, they gave Solder lots of money and for some reason, he isn’t earning his pay. I’m sure he was better on NE, so I don’t know why his play is dropping in NY. They drafted Hernandez number two and so far, he has been a disappointment. Unfortunately, tjey did not address the other 2-3 positions either. Flowers again let them down, even on a contract year and everyone else they have used has stunk.

So, hopefully, they draft 3 OL guys this offseason and maybe pick up 1-2 more in free agency. Maybe out of those 5, three of them will be an upgrade.

As for QB....let’s see how Lauletta looks before we make a call on drafting a qb. He will probably play at least two weeks at the end and maybe more.

Thank you for not being a spastic name-caller like some others here. And yeah, I would have wanted Darnold over Barkley if I were a Giants fan.

Personally, I don't think Barkley matters this year at all no matter how good he is, and I don't think the Jet's cared what their record would be this year with Darnold. They just want to develop Darnold to be their future. Most teams draft a QB for the future, not for immediate results in the win column. The Bears came out and said before this season that they were basically committed to seeing Trubisky get better. Noone in Chicago at that time thought they would be contending in the division going into week 10, so that is just bonus.

When your team sucks, and you need a QB, I just don't think that team should draft an RB at #2 overall. If the Giants were my favorite team, I would have rather had them take Quenton Nelson, if they didn't like a QB in that spot, over the RB.

If the Bears were my favorite team I would have drafted Mahomes or Watson long before I drafted Mitchy....

• Like 1

If the Bears were my favorite team I would have drafted Mahomes or Watson long before I drafted Mitchy....

Link? I still have no problem with their pick. He will be good. Watson doesn't know how not to get hit. And Mahomes on a team like the Jets would not be all that great.

Link?

Are you asking for the Link to the alternate reality where my doppelganger is a Bears Fan? Can't help you there old sport....

Are you asking for the Link to the alternate reality where my doppelganger is a Bears Fan? Can't help you there old sport....

Ok. So you can only comment on things that have already played out and then pretend you said it would play out that way before it all happened. Gotcha. Sport...

Ok. So you can only comment on things that have already played out and then pretend you said it would play out that way before it all happened. Gotcha. Spo

I still have no problem with their pick.

Just as no one else in this Dimension anyway has a problem with the Barkley pick, except for you. Finally starting to understand that you function on a different plane of existence than the rest of us mere mortals...

Ok. So you can only comment on things that have already played out and then pretend you said it would play out that way before it all happened. Gotcha. Spo

I still have no problem with their pick.

Just as no one else in this Dimension anyway has a problem with the Barkley pick, except for you. Finally starting to understand that you function on a different plane of existence than the rest of us mere mortals...

Nice 1-7 record with Barkley. Did you predict that?

Don't make worthless predictions like you old sport, but just for you I will predict the Giants win their 5th Superbowl before the Bears win their second. Bonus prediction: Eli Manning will be elected to the Hall of Fame, Mitchy Trubisky will not, enjoy....

What is all this big to-do about the Giants needing a QB? We all know they feel Eli has 10 good years left in him, so I feel Barkley along with some O-Line is the way to go here for the next 8 or so years.

Don't make worthless predictions like you old sport, but just for you I will predict the Giants win their 5th Superbowl before the Bears win their second. Bonus prediction: Eli Manning will be elected to the Hall of Fame, Mitchy Trubisky will not, enjoy....

Well, none of your previous predictions came true, so... And I can't help if the standards to get into the HOF are so low that they put a bad QB in.

Outside of fantasy, I would never trade Trubisky for Barkley. Enjoy your season.

Don't let those mean jersey folk get you down, Seafood

• Like 1

There there seafood, one day, hopefully in your lifetime you will get to experience the glory of your team winning, and on that day hopefully you will revel in the positivity of your own team winning instead of the pathetic tantrums you throw over a team you don't even like just because your pissed about where you live...

Hey sea foam.....I’m okay with the Gmen going 1-15 this year. First round pick and first to get all waiver drops....I like. This was to be a rebuild year anyhow. I expected 6 wins but I’m okay with 1-3.

If Lauletta doesn’t work out we could go for Teddy Bridgewater or draft a qb. Either way, that qb will be very very happy to have the great one.....Mr. Barkley.....behind him.

But the bottom line is still the same....we need better guys protecting whatever qb we may have behind center.

Hey sea foam.....Im okay with the Gmen going 1-15 this year. First round pick and first to get all waiver drops....I like. This was to be a rebuild year anyhow. I expected 6 wins but Im okay with 1-3.

If Lauletta doesnt work out we could go for Teddy Bridgewater or draft a qb. Either way, that qb will be very very happy to have the great one.....Mr. Barkley.....behind him.

But the bottom line is still the same....we need better guys protecting whatever qb we may have behind center.

Well then, good choice having an RB with no QB and no o-line. The giants should go far while barkley gets beaten up weekly with a gazillion touches each week. Go Bridgewater!!! That should put them over the hump.

There there seafood, one day, hopefully in your lifetime you will get to experience the glory of your team winning, and on that day hopefully you will revel in the positivity of your own team winning instead of the pathetic tantrums you throw over a team you don't even like just because your pissed about where you live...

1-7. And my life is very good actually. Thanks for asking. I have 0 tantrums. I simply think barkley was a bad pick. How is that a tantrum?

You are sooo sensitive about this. Seeing you and others flail around in defense of your team's first pick is just entertainment. 1-7 It's not like barkley is going to get better and all of a sudden the offense is better. Unlike what happens with QBs. ☺

I'm the one hung up on Saquon. You're not even a giants fan, so why care? So let's play a game...

1.02 - NY Giants take Sam Darnold - QB - USC

2.02 - NY Giants take Nick Chubb - RB - Georgia

Oh wait, the Giants still suck, let's try again:

2.02 - NY Giants take Will Hernandez - G - UTEP

3.02 - NY Giants take Royce Freeman - RB - Oregon

Nope, still suck, let's try again:

3.02 - NY Giants take Lorenzo Carter - OLB - Georgia

3.05 - NY Giants take Royce Freeman - RB - Oregon

Still suckage, let's go again:

3.02 - NY Giants take Lorenzo Carter - OLB - Georgia

3.05 - NY Giants take B.J Hill - DT - NC State

4.08 - NY Giants take Mark Walton - RB - Miami

Wait, they still suck. You seeing a pattern here corky? I, as GM for the Giants, waited until the 5th pick we had to take a RB and yet the GIANTS STILL SUCK! I drafted you a 1st round QB and guess what, SUCK! Thus far, not one of the first 4 alternative picks I picked are game changers, let alone transcendent players (to clarify, every pick except 1st one and the last one of each breakdown is the same). The Giants are currently competitive BECAUSE of Saquon, not in spite of him. They will pick nearly has high next year and will have a chance at what "might" be a better QB but will STILL have a transcendent back on their roster. Move along fishy, fishy...nothing to see here.

So seafoam, still waiting on you to provide what would have been a better draft strategy than picking the likely offensive rookie of the year?

Well then, good choice having an RB with no QB and no o-line. The giants should go far while barkley gets beaten up weekly with a gazillion touches each week. Go Bridgewater!!! That should put them over the hump.

Again, they are apparently using the same draft strategy as the Bears, who went thru 5 years of mediocrity before picking a QB who, quite honestly, has had very little to do with their success this season. Only difference is the Bears never got a talent like Saquon. :shocking:

So whats the difference between having a good RB with no good qb and no good OL vs. having a good qb with no good RB and no good OL?

So whats the difference between having a good RB with no good qb and no good OL vs. having a good qb with no good RB and no good OL?

Good QBs make other players better. Tom Brady for example. When has he had a great RB? His o-lines have often times been very average. He has won with so many average players around him it's crazy.

So seafoam, still waiting on you to provide what would have been a better draft strategy than picking the likely offensive rookie of the year?

Again, they are apparently using the same draft strategy as the Bears, who went thru 5 years of mediocrity before picking a QB who, quite honestly, has had very little to do with their success this season. Only difference is the Bears never got a talent like Saquon. :shocking:

Yep. Better draft strategy. I mentioned it a million times. Take Darnold, or if they don't like him, take Nelson.

Bears are leading their division, and the giants are out of the running already in week 9. And the giants have no future in site. Just a running back that can help them be 1-7 on the year. Oh how great it must feel as a giants fan if Barkley gets the rookie of the year while Andrew Luck is streaming his team towards the playoffs behind Quenton Nelson.

God knows the giants don't need him....

Colts LG Quenton Nelson was named offensive rookie of the month for October.
An award usually reserved for quarterbacks, receivers, and running backs, Nelson is the first guard in NFL history to receive the honor. He certainly deserves it. The No. 6 overall pick got off to something of a rough start, but he has been dominant over the last month, helping the Colts' offensive line develop into one of the better units in the league. Nov 1 - 10:08 AM

Yep. Better draft strategy. I mentioned it a million times. Take Darnold, or if they don't like him, take Nelson.

Bears are leading their division, and the giants are out of the running already in week 9. And the giants have no future in site. Just a running back that can help them be 1-7 on the year. Oh how great it must feel as a giants fan if Barkley gets the rookie of the year while Andrew Luck is streaming his team towards the playoffs behind Quenton Nelson.

God knows the giants don't need him....

An award usually reserved for quarterbacks, receivers, and running backs, Nelson is the first guard in NFL history to receive the honor. He certainly deserves it. The No. 6 overall pick got off to something of a rough start, but he has been dominant over the last month, helping the Colts' offensive line develop into one of the better units in the league. Nov 1 - 10:08 AM

Huh,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-gm-savagely-rips-mitchell-trubisky-in-radio-interview/ar-BBPpKTG?li=BBnb7Kz

Ohhhh..... Great article for your cause...

"Lombardi's become something of a blowhard in recent years"

then it must be true. Dang. :{

Ohhhh..... "Lombardi's become something of a blowhard in recent years"

then it must be true. Dang. :{

I figured it out, you're a politician. Because you certainly have a penchant for taking things out of context. Below is the whole quote...including the part you left off:

While Lombardi's become something of a blowhard in recent years, he does have more than three decades of NFL personnel experience and has spent a considerable amount of time with the likes of Bill Walsh and Bill Belichick.

His opinion can't be completely dismissed

So you've shown your true colors. I post an unbiased article from a reputable sports news source (MSN) quoting a very reputable former NFL personnel man and you pick and choose the part you want.

Again, you should stop. You've been embarrassed by me, several others, and mainly yourself so many times it's getting rather pathetic. How can you be so obtuse?

:wave:

I figured it out, you're a politician. Because you certainly have a penchant for taking things out of context. Below is the whole quote...including the part you left off:

So you've shown your true colors. I post an unbiased article from a reputable sports news source (MSN) quoting a very reputable former NFL personnel man and you pick and choose the part you want.

Again, you should stop. You've been embarrassed by me, several others, and mainly yourself so many times it's getting rather pathetic. How can you be so obtuse?

:wave:

So you go get an article from a hack writer who quotes an NFL hack who the writer admits is a blowhard but still uses him as a source for his own opinion in this article. Weird.

I keep embarressing you over and over but you don't quit.

So you go get an article from a hack writer who quotes an NFL hack who the writer admits is a blowhard but still uses him as a source for his own opinion in this article. Weird.

Why did Lombardi leave the Pats?

"It sounds like the New England organization didn't mind getting Lombardi for practically free, but weren't interested in shelling out a new deal."

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2016/6/28/12054290/update-on-michael-lombardis-exit-from-the-patriots

Pick on Trubisky all you want, but the Bears are 5-3 in a tough division, and the Giants are 1-7 in a slap fight division this year.

Who would win in a World Championship?

Ditka or Da Bulls?

I bet Ditka 5,447 to 5,446

Who would win in a World Championship?

Ditka or Da Bulls?

I bet Ditka 5,447 to 5,446

Definitely Ditka.

Wait, wasn't that the guy who traded every draft pick for an RB named Ricky Williams? Man, Saquon would probably have been worth 2 years of every draft pick.