Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Space Force

Maybe with a friggin Ouija board..👻

That must be why she didnt move a lot last night

They would still have the coast guard.

No one considers the coast guard a branch of the military even though it technically is. Hell guard and reserves get more respect from us than the coast guard does

No one considers the coast guard a branch of the military even though it technically is. Hell guard and reserves get more respect from us than the coast guard does

Coast guard is extremely well respected. Just this last week alone there were 3-4 boats capsized in Texas, but you did not hear of any deaths because of the coast guard and what they do for America.

In addition they help keep our borders safe from real drugs as per this news article from yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/coast-guard-delivers-more-than-7-tons-of-seized-cocaine/ar-BBLIVf8?li=BBnbcA1

I spend time on many forums where coast guard is talked about with extreme amount of respect.

• Like 1

Coast guard is extremely well respected. Just this last week alone there were 3-4 boats capsized in Texas, but you did not hear of any deaths because of the coast guard and what they do for America.

In addition they help keep our borders safe from real drugs as per this news article from yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/coast-guard-delivers-more-than-7-tons-of-seized-cocaine/ar-BBLIVf8?li=BBnbcA1

I spend time on many forums where coast guard is talked about with extreme amount of respect.

:thumbsup:

Not by the other branches they arent. But keep telling yourself that :lol:

Not by the other branches they arent. But keep telling yourself that :lol:

The CG is respected. Very respected. I think SkiBum and I have stronger opinions because he is from Texas and I am from Florida so we have a front row seat of the impact they have. You don't respect them?

https://www.ranker.com/list/united-states-coast-guard-stories/richard-rowe

The CG is respected. Very respected. I think SkiBum and I have stronger opinions because he is from Texas and I am from Florida so we have a front row seat of the impact they have. You don't respect them?

https://www.ranker.com/list/united-states-coast-guard-stories/richard-rowe

Just cause you post a link to something doesnt make it relevant. But let me clarify on what I mean. People from other branches make fun of the coast guard and dont think of them as a real branch of the military. Do I think they are important? Yes. But like other members of the military we will rag of them for not being a real part of the military. You wouldnt understand cause youve never served so dont even try to argue about it cause you wont get it

Just cause you post a link to something doesnt make it relevant. But let me clarify on what I mean. People from other branches make fun of the coast guard and dont think of them as a real branch of the military. Do I think they are important? Yes. But like other members of the military we will rag of them for not being a real part of the military. You wouldnt understand cause youve never served so dont even try to argue about it cause you wont get it

Each branch of the military rags on other branches of the military, its what they do, you can see this in other things as well not just the military. Anyways you are backpedaling now though, you specifically said that they aren't respected and they are.

Each branch of the military rags on other branches of the military, its what they do, you can see this in other things as well not just the military. Anyways you are backpedaling now though, you specifically said that they aren't respected and they are.

Bro you dont understand and never will. They arent respected. BY OTHER BRANCHES. Dam man what is it going to take to get that through your thick skull? I couldnt give a rats ass what you think.

Bro you dont understand and never will. They arent respected. BY OTHER BRANCHES. Dam man what is it going to take to get that through your thick skull? I couldnt give a rats ass what you think.

Listen man I worked at a gun shop for year I constantly met military members, police officers, etc... there is no disrespect towards the CG... the typical were better than you locker room banter isn't disrespect. Do you honestly think when a member of the Army/Navy/Marine meets an individual in the CG they don't respect them? They respect all men. Maybe this issue is exclusive to the country bumfock town you grew up in, I don't know.

I also can tell by the way you talk, your verbiage choice and by the general way that you carry yourself online that you never were in the military let alone a boot camp.

I hope you get caught in a rip current while you are on vacation and a member of the CG saves you. That would be bliss.

do they respect guys from any of the branches who play the permanently disabled card to get out of having to work for a living ?

Marines

Navy

Army

Coast Guard

ROTC

Knights of Columbus

Air Force

There's your order of respect.

Listen man I worked at a gun shop for year I constantly met military members, police officers, etc... there is no disrespect towards the CG... the typical were better than you locker room banter isn't disrespect. Do you honestly think when a member of the Army/Navy/Marine meets an individual in the CG they don't respect them? They respect all men.

I also can tell by the way you talk, your verbiage choice and by the general way that you carry yourself online that you never were in the military let alone a boot camp.

Sure you did. And Ive already posted pictures dumbass. I love when people who were never in and claim *oh Ive met them I can tell you for fact*. You cant and no you havent. Military members make fun of the CG for not being a real military branch and rag on them for not choosing a real branch. Navy gets more respect. This is fact. What you claim is not fact. But keep telling yourself that even though you havent even met a person in real life whos served and had a convo with them.

Now Im done here. Arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. Except the wall has better conversation skills. Im going to enjoy lunch and head to the beach. Plus I dont like arguing with someone who tries to act like they know something when they have no clue. You want a clue? Go join a military fb page and see what all the vets and active duty say about coast guard :lol: peace mutha focker ✌🏻

Marines

Navy

Army

Coast Guard

ROTC

Knights of Columbus

Air Force

There's your order of respect.

And we all know you werent in so dont even front Nancy boy

And we all know you werent in so dont even front Nancy boy

We do? My DD-214 says something different. And my RE code was A-1. You got drummed out.

We do? My DD-214 says something different. And my RE code was A-1. You got drummed out.

Pics or it didnt happen. You havent posted a single pic of anything so forgive me if its hard to believe ANYTHING you say ✌🏻

Sure you did. And Ive already posted pictures dumbass. I love when people who were never in and claim *oh Ive met them I can tell you for fact*. You cant and no you havent. Military members make fun of the CG for not being a real military branch and rag on them for not choosing a real branch. Navy gets more respect. This is fact. What you claim is not fact. But keep telling yourself that even though you havent even met a person in real life whos served and had a convo with them.

Now Im done here. Arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. Except the wall has better conversation skills. Im going to enjoy lunch and head to the beach. Plus I dont like arguing with someone who tries to act like they know something when they have no clue. You want a clue? Go join a military fb page and see what all the vets and active duty say about coast guard :lol: peace mutha focker ✌

How much of a loser in real life do you have to be to think someone is lying about working at a local gun shop? I didn't say I worked for NASA or anything like that. Like him working for a gun shop would be such an achievement in his life (and it isn't was just a normal marketing job) that he thinks I am lying about it. What a focking loser.

Theyre respected but digby is right, most people consider them homeland security rather than military.

How much of a loser in real life do you have to be to think someone is lying about working at a local gun shop? I didn't say I worked for NASA or anything like that. Like him working for a gun shot would be such an achievement in his life (and it isn't was just a normal marketing job) that he thinks I am lying about it. What a focking loser.

Sure you did bro ✌🏻

Theyre respected but digby is right, most people consider them homeland security rather than military.

Holy focking sh1t THANK YOU. Like I said almost military members do think theyre job is important but arent respected as a part of the military and rag on them all the time about it. Its like talking to a retard who thinks what he saw on tv makes him an expert on the matter.

Digby was stationed in San Antonio, a hotbed of Coast Guard activity. I'm sure he came in contact with them all the time down at the E-club. And getting into the coast guard academy is a bit more difficult than enlisting.

Digby was stationed in San Antonio, a hotbed of Coast Guard activity. I'm sure he came in contact with them all the time down at the E-club. And getting into the coast guard academy is a bit more difficult than enlisting.

See how this is? Dude ALWAYS deflects. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN POOSAY! Stop deflecting and post something ya Nancy boy before I finish taking a sh1t. I want to see your proof

I honestly think Digby might be a 17-19 y/o kid. Who talks like that? Not anyone that wants respect that's for sure.

See how this is? Dude ALWAYS deflects. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN POOSAY! Stop deflecting and post something ya Nancy boy before I finish taking a sh1t. I want to see your proof

I put my feet in the yellow footprints before you were born, Chair Force

I honestly think Digby might be a 17-19 y/o kid. Who talks like that? Not anyone that wants respect that's for sure.

I give respect when its earned. You lost respect when you acted like you did. So I treat you like a DA (dumbass). Youre literally arguing with someone who was military about what other military members think when you arent military and have never been. Plus Ive had a drinks already so Im def feeling good. But I hate when belligerent people try to talk about something they have no clue about. IE you

I put my feet in the yellow footprints before you were born, Chair Force

Still waiting on the pics. That is if its even true. Every time someone asks you for proof you dodge it.

Still waiting on the pics. That is if its even true. Every time someone asks you for proof you dodge it.

I don't dodge it. I'm not posting any. And tilt. Lol.

Some conspiracy theory guy mentioned to me the other day that weve been flying the SR71 since the 50s, it wasnt known until the 80s. So you know there are some secrets that we simply dont know. Now we have some civilian who is really close to having commercial space flights. Boom space force

I know right, millennials :rolleyes:

:lol:

Millennial's are not the problem. You yourself are probably a Millennial. The sh!tty generation is actually Generation Z and most don't realize the difference.

I don't dodge it. I'm not posting any. And tilt. Lol.

Lol ok then so you never served. That was a lie. Got it

I give respect when its earned. You lost respect when you acted like you did. So I treat you like a DA (dumbass). Youre literally arguing with someone who was military about what other military members think when you arent military and have never been. Plus Ive had a drinks already so Im def feeling good. But I hate when belligerent people try to talk about something they have no clue about. IE you

...tells me he is drunk and then follows the next sentence up saying he hates belligerent people. Uh, okay.

Lol ok then so you never served. That was a lie. Got it

Yup, that settles it. I'm glad we had Navy Corpsman with us, not unhinged Chair Force cry baby's. You don't rate compared to them.

...tells me he is drunk and then follows the next sentence up saying he hates belligerent people. Uh, okay.

Yep ✌🏻

Yup, that settles it. I'm glad we had Navy Corpsman with us, not unhinged Chair Force cry baby's. You don't rate compared to them.

Marines did. You didnt. Youre lying. Already been proven youre lying. Dont disrespect the marines like that Nancy boy

Marines did. You didnt. Youre lying. Already been proven youre lying. Dont disrespect the marines like that Nancy boy

Have another drink light duty

Liar

You got left in the rear, with the gear. Lol.