Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

CBS Trade Vetoed? Pending

Anyway, people were all mad that my buddy needed a QB so I offered him Rivers and D. Moore for D. Bryant.

It helps both teams, so it's not collusion, but people obviously didn't want me getting the upperhand since I don't start Rivers and Moore is my #3.

Anyway, question is, is when you are in the CBS Free Fantasy Football league and it says pending commissioner approval, who the heck is the commissioner?

Someone at CBS does it? It's automated, or what?

who cares....Just man up and hit them in the face..If they fall..trade goes through NO veto BUT If there still standing..then you my friend have other things to worry about then a trade getting vetoed...

In my league, it is the actual commish of our league that approves it. It usually is a formality as I don't think a trade has ever been vetoed in our league. Did you not ask your league commish about this first?

CBS runs your league. You are waiting for the other "owners" to form a mob and vote down your trade. But since it's a free league, most of the owners likely wouldn't care if you wanted to swap your roster for the entire cast of "Glee."

Stupid replies. It's a $$$ league we just use CBS Free FF.

So owners do care, that's why it's been vetoed. Still says its pending approval but there's no commish! I'm guessing it just won't go through tomorrow AM.

Pretty sure they vetoed because I'd have Dez, Green, and Marshall. Jealousy is no reason to veto :D

Stupid replies. It's a $$$ league we just use CBS Free FF.

So owners do care, that's why it's been vetoed. Still says its pending approval but there's no commish! I'm guessing it just won't go through tomorrow AM.

Pretty sure they vetoed because I'd have Dez, Green, and Marshall. Jealousy is no reason to veto :D

Uhhhhh...... THERE IS NEVER A REASON TO VETO

Trades are not VOTED UPON! The commish has complete and absolute power, and if he see's collusion he can kill the deal. Find a different league. I want to trade Megatron for Case Keenum, and I can if I want too!!! I feel like im on crazy pills here.....

If your league allows trades to be vetoed, all trades like this will be vetoed.

This is a legitimate trade. It helps both teams. I say that because I'm impartial. This is a genuinely good deal for both.

This is what's happening here. Your league-mates sure as fock don't want you packaging bench players to upgrade your starters and make your team better. Meanwhile, they want him to be screwed at QB. Then again they probably don't care about him since he's probably not having a great season anyways. You're the target. They use their veto vote to fock you over because it's in their best interest to keep both of you weaker. Happens all the time.

Print my reply out and hand it to your colleagues. You have to deal with them every day/season and so you need somebody besides you to tell them to suck it and to go fock themselves.