Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Kenneth Dixon

Has looked good since coming back from injury, and had 60 yards and a TD on 8 carries last week...plus 21 yards receiving. The talent has always been there, but he was always injured or in a 3-man committee.

Harbaugh stated this week that he "expects Dixon's role to grow moving forward", With Collins outta the way and Galloping Gus apparently running low on fuel (and not a threat to catch the ball), coupled with a home game against the TB defense this week, he seems like a worthy flex start in the FF playoffs.

Anyone rolling him out?

I don't see how you start a Ravens RB with confidence except in desperation. I realize the last month has brutal to top end RBs so I can see where someone might be in that situation, but I don't think anyone uses him while expecting a great game.

I'm putting a bid on him. If Spencer Ware doesn't go then I might be stuck rolling KD out in Rd2 of the playoffs.

It’s a very interesting situation.

Someone else posted about Dixon last week.

Didn’t think much about it then. But the Gus bus is running out of gas.

Mmm. Thanks good post n

I posted week 14 to pick up Dixon, no question the most talented back in the Ravens stable...Edwards is limited in talent other than plodding forward with no elusive burst or reception ability....Dixon will see a increase in carries this week and again out-stat Edwards......If you past on him last week , definitely pick him up asap....

I posted week 14 to pick up Dixon, no question the most talented back in the Ravens stable...Edwards is limited in talent other than plodding forward with no elusive burst or reception ability....Dixon will see a increase in carries this week and again out-stat Edwards......If you past on him last week , definitely pick him up asap....

Yeah I remember that you did post that.

And he did deliver.

Thanks.

Im rolling him over James white. He will get more touches now that NE backfield is back to being 3 headed as they conserve white for playoff run. In a plus matchup at home I dont see why he wouldnt get you 10-12 pts floor in a ppr league. He is definitely best RB on roster and does a lot more for offense then Gus can

Chewing on a big pickle, thinking on benching Sony Michel or Mark Ingram for Kenneth Dixon. I have Gus but will not start him over the two listed. Agony. Ezekiel is my RB1, Michel and Ingram are RB2 / Flex , no WR's would be recommended to start over them.

Who are you rolling Dixon out over? I am thinking of him over James white sadly

Over White, so it’s a non ppr?

No its a half point ppr. Still on fence about it. I know Edelman will kill the Steelers but white could eat up the middle of the field as well. Im torn

Over White, so its a non ppr?

FFPC match and I'm out Beckham going against an absolute juggernaught team that got over 2000 points thanks to CMC and Barkley and Thielen. I have no body but Kelce that's a stud and he had a tepid game Thursday. Somehow though demean Hamilton alms it tied his Landry and Lindsey combo. I feel I need upside and have to pick two out of Ingam, Dixon and Josh Adams who may have highest ceiling of all. I may actually sit Ingram. Dixon could pay off nicely this week.

I would sit josh Adams

FFPC match and I'm out Beckham going against an absolute juggernaught team that got over 2000 points thanks to CMC and Barkley and Thielen. I have no body but Kelce that's a stud and he had a tepid game Thursday. Somehow though demean Hamilton alms it tied his Landry and Lindsey combo. I feel I need upside and have to pick two out of Ingam, Dixon and Josh Adams who may have highest ceiling of all. I may actually sit Ingram. Dixon could pay off nicely this week.

Montgomery is inactive. This cant hurt Dixon. Im rolling with him over Dion Lewis (was doing so before this news).

Hasn’t he had problems with both staying healthy and clean.

I thinks it’s a risky move.