Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft might be pushed back / as will be the draft order

4 folks still owe dues -- until I get them nothing will get processed. Once I get the dues -- draft order will be immedate processed. and folks will have 1 week to chose a keeper then 2 weeks before the draft.

I have been in contact with everyone WW and Delay should have dues in by Sat a few others need a few more weeks. so we are close.

moz

i cant make any promises on you having my dues by saturday. check should be in the mail tomorrow but you did say you were extending 2 weeks for the new owner and i just technically got the go ahead PM from you yesterday.

you probably will have it but just in case you dont see it til monday

4 folks still owe dues -- until I get them nothing will get processed. Once I get the dues -- draft order will be immedate processed. and folks will have 1 week to chose a keeper then 2 weeks before the draft.

I have been in contact with everyone WW and Delay should have dues in by Sat a few others need a few more weeks. so we are close.

moz

no prob, moz.

i dropped my money order couple days ago, so no prob on my side.

also, i can respect the more professional approach to the league by placing this emphasis on dues, no worries. :cheers:

People not paying on time piss me off :unsure:

:lol:

slackers - if you would just win, you could roll over your winnings. :cheers:

I second that :banana.

I second that :banana.

I'm not referring to my last place finish this past year of course. I meant the playoff 2nd place victory :overhead:

got delays payment then there were 3

How about you set the draft order, and tell the ones who have paid their draft position via email or pm on this site:)

got delays payment then there were 3

:banana:

i was worried for a minute, culdn't really tell if that lowercase b was meant to be in the address or not... seemed weird.

i guessed right! :overhead:

:banana:

i was worried for a minute, culdn't really tell if that lowercase b was meant to be in the address or not... seemed weird.

i guessed right! :overhead:

i think i sent u 108 instead of 107. consider that extra dollar a good commish bonus. :lol:

How about you set the draft order, and tell the ones who have paid their draft position via email or pm on this site:)

i like the way you think.

now this idea has potential!

i sent a check and i dont even know what the MFL site is. this might be some sort of scam for all i know. :overhead:

i sent a check and i dont even know what the MFL site is. this might be some sort of scam for all i know. :overhead:

It doesn't exist yet. I did a search of myfantasyleague for 2012 for MFFL earlier tonight. Well one exists but it's not us.

I'm certain I'll be picking end of 2nd round anyway... So doesn't matter to me what the draft order is...

would someone mind looking back at last years league and PM'ing me the roster for the team i took over?

i assume jocstraps list of potential keepers are the best options i would have if i want to keep someone but im still curious as to the full roster.

would someone mind looking back at last years league and PM'ing me the roster for the team i took over?

i assume jocstraps list of potential keepers are the best options i would have if i want to keep someone but im still curious as to the full roster.

jus did.

goodwood is team.

to WW

basically -- you can roll the dice with DMC as your keeper w/o bush could be a monster or could spend 8 weeks on IR -- DMC is the only only one worth keeping and he is a GREAT keeper if healthy with Bush gone

to WW

basically -- you can roll the dice with DMC as your keeper w/o bush could be a monster or could spend 8 weeks on IR -- DMC is the only only one worth keeping and he is a GREAT keeper if healthy with Bush gone

he's not the only worthwhile keeper in this scoring format.

I'll wait and see where I draft :D

he's not the only worthwhile keeper in this scoring format.

I'll wait and see where I draft :D

News came out lately that his foot injury was actually that lisfrac (or however you spell it)

can McFadden stay healthy?

News came out lately that his foot injury was actually that lisfrac (or however you spell it)

can McFadden stay healthy?

stay healthy?

lol, he's not healthy now.

Actually could someone just post a link here for last years page so I can see the final rosters of all teams, that might have a large impact on my keeper decision.

Thanks

Actually could someone just post a link here for last years page so I can see the final rosters of all teams, that might have a large impact on my keeper decision.

Thanks

and of course the site is down from right now from 1:00-8:00 :doh:

stay healthy?

lol, he's not healthy now.

I'm going to have to look up Oakland's rb depth...

Mcfadden has claimed to be 100 for a while. Whatever that means :D

Mcfadden has claimed to be 100 for a while. Whatever that means :D

until he gets tackled...