Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Wentz...

No it wasn't. It's one game with 3 left to go. I said "relatively". They're in the playoffs and once you make the playoffs anything can happen. The NFL is the most crapshoot league of any of the major sports. So, if you're so worried about getting a first round bye as to think it's a good idea for your QB to REPEATEDLY put himself at risk a month before the playoffs I can't feel sorry for you. Because this wasn't ONE time he did this. I saw at least 3-4 times just in this game he ran and didn't slide. It was just a matter of time before something happened. But hey, at least you may have a first round bye or home field advantage, right? Was it worth it?

The Eagles clinched today and the Rams are actually in trouble now playing the Seahawks next week. This was a very meaningful game. You should have stopped at Wentz runs too much.

not in the mood for ur sh,t!!! maybe tom can give him a pair of uggs while he heals :mad:

think they'll fit over the brace ?

The Eagles clinched today and the Rams are actually in trouble now playing the Seahawks next week. This was a very meaningful game. You should have stopped at Wentz runs too much.

Nope. Glad you're happy with the win. Good luck in the playoffs. I'm sure you'll go all the way!!!

P.S. - Love the fact that you ignored all the points in my post. A clear analysis of why this was foreseeable but homers can't think objectively.

Nope. Glad you're happy with the win. Good luck in the playoffs. I'm sure you'll go all the way!!!

P.S. - Love the fact that you ignored all the points in my post. A clear analysis of why this was foreseeable but homers can't think objectively.

I dont necessarily disagree with you that Wentz runs too much. Your claim that the game was almost meaningless is where you were wrong. HTH

Why? The last thing you want is him saying something good about you. :dunno:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Because hell say something good about me so something bad happens.

Like hey that worms guy can withstand anything. I bet if he got hit by a bus he wouldnt even feel it

I dont necessarily disagree with you that Wentz runs too much. Your claim that the game was almost meaningless is where you were wrong. HTH

I never said meaningless. Not once. That's you reading in to my comments what you want to. So be it. But that's on you. Enjoy the rest of your season with Foles as your QB. :cheers:

I never said meaningless. Not once. That's you reading in to my comments what you want to. So be it. But that's on you. Enjoy the rest of your season with Foles as your QB. :cheers:

Ok I get it now. Strikes been hittin the sauce :cheers:

Because hell say something good about me so something bad happens.

Like hey that worms guy can withstand anything. I bet if he got hit by a bus he wouldnt even feel it

I think his jinx only works when it's sincere. So you stay on his good side by staying on his bad side. :unsure:

Ok I get it now. Strikes been hittin the sauce :cheers:

WTF are you talking about?

Sorry - relatively meaningless game. Between a 10-2 and 9-3 team, both jockeying for a bye and home field advantage, and the Rams are now up only one game on the Seahawks, who beat them earlier this year. :doh:

Sorry - relatively meaningless game. Between a 10-2 and 9-3 team, both jockeying for a bye and home field advantage, and the Rams are now up only one game on the Seahawks, who beat them earlier this year. :doh:

You got it. Much like fantasy football, the main concern in the NFL should be making the playoffs and being HEALTHY at your primary skill positions. So hey, congrats on the win. Good luck the rest of the way with Foles as your QB instead of managing your QB's runs so he'd actually be there when it matters. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have lost this game but had Wentz in the championship game with a chance to make it to the SB? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Wentz was probably like, Should I run for this potential game winner that would put my team in the #1 seed in the playoffs and build some positive momentum after a bad prime time loss? Or take it easy, knowing we will probably wrap up the division next week anyway?

The young man chose poorly. :(

Hes done. Sad, NFC is down to Hawks and saints pretty much.

Aaron Rodgers is back next week. Good chance GB is in the mix.

Wentz was probably like, Should I run for this potential game winner that would put my team in the #1 seed in the playoffs and build some positive momentum after a bad prime time loss? Or take it easy, knowing we will probably wrap up the division next week anyway?

The young man chose poorly. :(

Please post the rest of Philly's schedule, and the likelihood of them losing each game, and their likely final record if Wentz had stayed healthy. TIA. :lol:

Please post the rest of Philly's schedule, and the likelihood of them losing each game, and their likely final record if Wentz had stayed healthy. TIA. :lol:

If the Eagles lost today they would be the 3 seed vs the 1 seed. Thats the difference between playing a very good wild card and hopefully the NFCCG on the road vs a 1st round bye and home field throughout. It wouldnt matter what their remaining schedule looks like since they wouldnt control their own destiny.

Thats the textbook definition of a relatively meaningful game. ;)

Aaron Rodgers is back next week. Good chance GB is in the mix.

GB needs a ridiculous amount of help to get in. Even if they win out, chances are they dont make the playoffs.

Hey, maybe that's why QB's should throw the ball and not run the ball. They put all these rules in place to protect you IF YOU DON'T BECOME A RUNNING BACK. I can't feel sorry for the guy. It's one thing to be mobile and pick your spots. It's quite another when you decide to run in a relatively meaningless regular season game for a play that ultimately gets called back due to penalty.

That and eat more avocado ice cream.

If the Eagles lost today they would be the 3 seed vs the 1 seed. Thats the difference between playing a very good wild card and hopefully the NFCCG on the road vs a 1st round bye and home field throughout. It wouldnt matter what their remaining schedule looks like since they wouldnt control their own destiny.

Thats the textbook definition of a relatively meaningful game. ;)

Hmmm.....I didn't realize the playoff seedings were determined today. You should e-mail the NFL because I don't think they're aware of that fact either. I'd still like you to post the Eagles last few games and their likelihood of winning them. TIA. :wave:

GB needs a ridiculous amount of help to get in. Even if they win out, chances are they dont make the playoffs.

I disagree, assuming they win out. :dunno:

Wow.........Wow. Mmmbeer, you played it close to the vest with your QB for an entire year. Then during week 1 of the playoffs, you got ballsy and declare him golden for a decade?

Thats ballsy. The El Padrino applauds you. Now it doesnt seem to have worked out in this instance, but ballsy nonetheless.

Hmmm.....I didn't realize the playoff seedings were determined today. You should e-mail the NFL because I don't think they're aware of that fact either. I'd still like you to post the Eagles last few games and their likelihood of winning them. TIA. :wave:

This guy. :doh:

Wow.........Wow. Mmmbeer, you played it close to the vest with your QB for an entire year. Then during week 1 of the playoffs, you got ballsy and declare him golden for a decade?

Thats ballsy. The El Padrino applauds you. Now it doesnt seem to have worked out in this instance, but ballsy nonetheless.

Who'd a thunk it. :huh:

WTF are you talking about?

The fact that you asians can't hold your liquor :banana:

Bummer, I really like him but even though they won today, I don't believe they get far in the playoffs with Foles.

How does one reliably predict wins if the NFL is such a crap shoot?

How does one reliably predict wins if the NFL is such a crap shoot?

For that matter how do the Eagles count on going 3-0 themselves while also counting on the Rams and Vikes to lose one of their remaining games. :wacko: