Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Need 2 of these backs to pair with Howard

Rawls and ... Blue, though I too have been considering Toussaint. Concern is whether D-Will plays and how much. IMHO, Blue is the safer pick w/Toussaint likely a higher risk/reward.

Good luck - and please, please - check mine out. In a really bad spot w/questionables and who to fill in if they can't go!

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=462835

Again, best of luck!!

Not trusting Watkins with EJ at QB, Edelman maybe, but if Brady comes out early... I typically like a RB unless the WR looks great, lol! But it's IMHO, always go with your gut first!!

Question on your response on mine... Zenner - good fill-in if Kelley doesn't go rather than the D-Will/Toussaint uncertainty? Or replace someone else with him? Now hearing McFadden may not get a full load even if he does play!

Much appreciated on any additional input on mine...thanks!!

Still think Zenner or if Burkhead is available?

If you hear Dwill, Touissaint, or McFadden will get the "bulk" of the carries go with one of them

Dwill first

Thanks and Burkhead's available but vs BAL? Guess I'm going to stop beating my head and see how it shakes out (hopefully clearer picture). Basically know I want whoever's getting the bulk of the carries between them, Kelley hopefully can go, and Zenner if Ware doesn't go. Sheesh, and my luck - Zeke breaks off a big one or two to start and they keep him in, lol!!

Good luck and thanks again!!

Oh and... you could give Edelman some serious consideration at flex over Blue. And same as me, unless hear Toussaint is a solid start, figure it'd be risky to start him!