Sign in to follow this  
Dianne Feinstein warns people will die if the government shuts down...

I'm so tired of people taking personal insult potshots at ShoNuff. He's being ganged up on by maybe a dozen posters and up to his eyeballs in this stuff. After Newbie got banned he's really one of the few we have left to argue the liberal position. The board would be boring as hell without him.

You don't have to agree with him, just treat him with some respect. Damn.

Good post, man.

I don't get the endless relentless bashing of Sho. Honestly, I think we all can agree Sho knows his politics and keeps things factual in these topics. Agree or disagree with his points, isn't that all that matters is him being informed and objective? Why all the disrespect for the guy? Debate him, stop trashing him.

• Like 1

All of what you posted are simply lies to make yourself feel better.

Better head back to FBG where you can run with the liberal mob and do the things over there that you complain about here.

What do I do there that i complain about here?

Also...lies to make myself feel better?

What the fock are you talking about?

Go to bed max...youre drunk.

Wifferbating madness.

We're all gonna die.

Good thing Trump knows how to tame the lunatics. Scare tactics won't work and common sense will once again prove to be the logical thing to do.

Backbone of the country voters see this now and dismiss the political catfights.

This will not end well for the Dem/Lib agenda.

Everyone is already dead when President Trump withdrew us from the Paris Accord.

Wifferbating madness.

We're all gonna die.

Good thing Trump knows how to tame the lunatics. Scare tactics won't work and common sense will once again prove to be the logical thing to do.

Backbone of the country voters see this now and dismiss the political catfights.

This will not end well for the Dem/Lib agenda.

Scare tactics like claiming th Dems dont want to pay the military?

Trump knows how t game the lunatics? The lunatics are the ones that he listened to that got us to this point needing a last minute band aid.

The voters see thru his crap...the liberal agenda is one most agree on in this instance.

If people will die, Im all for it. Has anyone seen India or China lately? The last thing we need is more people.

• Like 1

Who is gonna mow the lawn at the White House now. :cry:

Hopefully not Rand Pauls guy...Rand got his ass kicked cause of that.

Good post, man.

I don't get the endless relentless bashing of Sho. Honestly, I think we all can agree Sho knows his politics and keeps things factual in these topics. Agree or disagree with his points, isn't that all that matters is him being informed and objective? Why all the disrespect for the guy? Debate him, stop trashing him.

Gotta hand it to him, the guy can take a punch and hit back, unlike the pussies at FBG who tell on everyone. Never seen so many pathetic, crybaby losers, with the mentality of 5 year olds, gather in one place.

Gotta hand it to him, the guy can take a punch and hit back, unlike the pussies at FBG who tell on everyone. Never seen so many pathetic, crybaby losers, with the mentality of 5 year olds, gather in one place.

That's because the moderators are actively protecting the liberals over there. They actually promote that stuff.

That's because the moderators are actively protecting the liberals over there. They actually promote that stuff.

Once again...you post something that is factually incorrect.

You say that a lot when people tell the truth. I get it - it hurts to face it but face it you must.

However, it is factually correct and it's self-serving to deny that when you're actually one of the protected.

You say that a lot when people tell the truth. I get it - it hurts to face it but face it you must.

However, it is factually correct and it's self-serving to deny that when you're actually one of the protected.

No...I say it when people are full of . Like you often are.

One of the mods there actively pushing nutty right wing conspiracy theories. Constant trolling by the right has gone on for a long time. Silly suspension no matter what side of the spectrum refutes your bs.

The funny thing is the people who call others snowflakes have the biggest crybaby persecution complex. Quite interesting to watch.

Protected is a gigantic myth. I got time off for saying a poster doesnt get nuance. Multiple posters came at me with insults after that...calling me miserable among their things. I got time off...they got nothing.

Your problem is you all get mad when one of your crew gets clipped being idiots.

You didnt get the boot because you are conservative...you got the boot for being a complete tool.

No...I say it when people are full of ######. Like you often are.

One of the mods there actively pushing nutty right wing conspiracy theories. Constant trolling by the right has gone on for a long time. Silly suspension no matter what side of the spectrum refutes your bs.

The funny thing is the people who call others snowflakes have the biggest crybaby persecution complex. Quite interesting to watch.

Protected is a gigantic myth. I got time off for saying a poster doesnt get nuance. Multiple posters came at me with insults after that...calling me miserable among their things. I got time off...they got nothing.

Your problem is you all get mad when one of your crew gets clipped being idiots.

You didnt get the boot because you are conservative...you got the boot for being a complete tool.

do any of them push the crazy left wing conspiracy of trump/russia collusion ?

do any of them push the crazy left wing conspiracy of trump/russia collusion ?

Sure...though its not a crazy conspiracy. There is an actual factual basis including an investigation by a man of impeccable integrity (at least thats what everyone said before he started...the weak character assassination hatchet jobs by some since then have been funny)

Sure...though its not a crazy conspiracy. There is an actual factual basis including an investigation by a man of impeccable integrity (at least thats what everyone said before he started...the weak character assassination hatchet jobs by some since then have been funny)

Of course. How self-serving. The one you actually believe in - the one that claims GOLDEN SHOWERS as part of the story - isn't the crazy conspiracy.

Of course. How self-serving. The one you actually believe in - the one that claims GOLDEN SHOWERS as part of the story - isn't the crazy conspiracy.

It claims what? The actual investigation doesnt claim golden showers. Why must you lie?

100% true. I have a permanent ban over there because I was pro trump. What makes it worse is I didn't start threads or spam non-trump treads or threaten people. I only posted pro Trump stuff in threads about our President.

It is so bad over there the conservatives started a secret group just to keep track of who's been banned.

There was a study done on internet forums that proved boards that are heavily moderated became liberal. Boards like the geek club with little moderation lean conservative.

• Like 1

100% true. I have a permanent ban over there because I was pro trump. What makes it worse is I didn't start threads or spam non-trump treads or threaten people. I only posted pro Trump stuff in threads about our President.

It is so bad over there the conservatives started a secret group just to keep track of who's been banned.

There was a study done on internet forums that proved boards that are heavily moderated became liberal. Boards like the geek club with little moderation lean conservative.

Holy how sad.

A secret group.

Whining that you were banned for being pro trump.

Just hilarious thatbthe crew that uses snowflakes so much are the biggest pansies out there.

FBG has been heavily moderated for years and has always leaned right. It wasnt called Jesusguys for nothing. Joe is still in the conservative side more than liberal and Dodds as as far right as can be.

You all are just absolutely nuts with your bogus persecution complex.

Id guess you were not just nicely protrump but a complete troll...you wont post your name from there because you know thats true.

How else does one become such an odd color, if not by bathing in urine? You think its jaundice? I thought he was into blow more than booze.

Holy ###### how sad.

A secret group.

Whining that you were banned for being pro trump.

Just hilarious thatbthe crew that uses snowflakes so much are the biggest pansies out there.

FBG has been heavily moderated for years and has always leaned right. It wasnt called Jesusguys for nothing. Joe is still in the conservative side more than liberal and Dodds as as far right as can be.

You all are just absolutely nuts with your bogus persecution complex.

Id guess you were not just nicely protrump but a complete troll...you wont post your name from there because you know thats true.

Nobody is whining just stating a fact. I and many others have been banned for being pro President Trump. And yes a secret group was formed because it was the only way to communicate due to all the banning.

Not sure how me being banned makes me a pansy. They don't want people with ideology over there so I don't frequent that site. Someone mentioned FBG and I told my story. That's it.You can make a bigger deal out of my one post all you want. I give two sh1ts what a treasonous kunt like you thinks.

Nobody is whining just stating a fact. I and many others have been banned for being pro President Trump. And yes a secret group was formed because it was the only way to communicate due to all the banning.

Not sure how me being banned makes me a pansy. They don't want people with ideology over there so I don't frequent that site. Someone mentioned FBG and I told my story. That's it.You can make a bigger deal out of my one post all you want. I give two sh1ts what a treasonous kunt like you thinks.

Its all Max has done is whine..its all the little Trump buddy group does is whine.

Nobody was banned just for being pro trump...thats complete bullshit.

Whining about being banned non stops and supposed unfair moderation is what makes you a pansy. Needing a safe space secret group is what makes you a pansy.

Treasonous...yeah...you keep trying that.

Again...what was your name over there? I know damn well why you wont admit what it was...because it likely would be easy to show your supposed banning from there had nothing to do with just being pro trump.

Nobody was banned just for being pro trump...thats complete bullshit.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Yes...you are.

Come on...why so afraid to expose who you were...banned and all...what would it matter?

Of course...you know your claim that you were banned simply for being pro trump is complete bs.

You were probably banned because some pussified loser rednecked on you when you put them in their place while using language that those pussies find offensive.....which is just about anything now.

I got a 6 month ban because rockaction called me a racist. He didn't get a ban.

Those pussies are such losers that you can't even call a pile of like kaepernick, his rightful name of k-stink because they complained about it now.

The place is swirling the bowl with less members each year because most people have had it with Joe Stalin and his gang of banners.

• Like 1

You were probably banned because some pussified loser rednecked on you when you put them in their place while using language that those pussies find offensive.....which is just about anything now.

I got a 6 month ban because ###### rockaction called me a racist. He didn't get a ban.

Those pussies are such losers that you can't even call a pile of ###### like kaepernick, his rightful name of k-stink because they complained about it now.

The place is swirling the bowl with less members each year because most people have had it with Joe Stalin and his gang of banners.

Well come on now LOD...you push that line as much as possible and you know it. At least yours is usually good schtick.

Better your posts than dipshits thatbhave gotten the boot recently (some are even here...right Beave? )

Bob Magaw and Aarun Rudnicki were little bitches that suspended and banned people based on their political leanings.

No surprise those two got demoted/fired.

Wouldn't shock me if Magaw is in prison, that dude was as unhinged as they come. Reminds me of the guy who shot up the GOP softball game.

Bob Magaw and Aarun Rudnicki were little bitches that suspended and banned people based on their political leanings.

No surprise those two got demoted/fired.

Sure they were.

Yes...you are.

Come on...why so afraid to expose who you were...banned and all...what would it matter?

Of course...you know your claim that you were banned simply for being pro trump is complete bs.

No he's not.

Once again you keep repeating that everyone is wrong but we have actual proof. And ONCE AGAIN, your self-serving "you're wrong" rears it's ugly head. OF COURSE you're going to say that because you are one of the primary beneficiaries of the protection of the moderators. Divergent thought from the liberal line that you believe is not tolerated at all.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

No he's not.

Once again you keep repeating that everyone is wrong but we have actual proof. And ONCE AGAIN, your self-serving "you're wrong" rears it's ugly head. OF COURSE you're going to say that because you are one of the primary beneficiaries of the protection of the moderators. Divergent thought from the liberal line that you believe is not tolerated at all.

What proof? Please post this proof.

He can post who he was there to try and show it...but he wont. People are free to look up where you got clipped and it will show it wasnt because you were pro trump (and you still have posted there under another name that trolled worse than your first one).

I say what I do because its the truth and Im not a conspiracy believing Nancy snowflake with a persecution complex.

What proof? Please post this proof.

He can post who he was there to try and show it...but he wont. People are free to look up where you got clipped and it will show it wasnt because you were pro trump (and you still have posted there under another name that trolled worse than your first one).

I say what I do because its the truth and Im not a conspiracy believing Nancy snowflake with a persecution complex.

Trolled? :rolleyes: You're the troll, Slo.

You're also the one who said you weren't going to post very much on this board anymore and yet here you are 24/7, posting like a teenage girl with YOUR trolling horseshit. You simply flat out lied, but that's really not unexpected coming from you. You're a liar thru and thru despite your attempts at trying to brand others that way.

And you're lying about not being a conspiracy nut since you literally believe whole RUSSIA golden showers nonsense. Of course, another lie you've been caught in. You don't ever speak the truth. What you do is believe in the far left talking points and anything that fits your made up stories. That's not even debatable.

Trolled? :rolleyes: You're the troll, Slo.

You're also the one who said you weren't going to post very much on this board anymore and yet here you are 24/7, posting like a teenage girl with YOUR trolling horseshit. You simply flat out lied, but that's really not unexpected coming from you. You're a liar thru and thru despite your attempts at trying to brand others that way.

And you're lying about not being a conspiracy nut since you literally believe whole RUSSIA golden showers nonsense. Of course, another lie you've been caught in. You don't ever speak the truth. What you do is believe in the far left talking points and anything that fits your made up stories. That's not even debatable.

You claimkngbsimething isnt debatable is basically a sign what you said is just completely false.

You claimed you had proof...post it.

You wont and anyone with a clue knows why. Because you are full of it and lack the ability to speak the truth.

So keep up your attempts at character assassination...inlybredmeatbfor the same right wingers here who already agree with your BS.

Telling that you cant prove a damn thing you say.

Shonuff thinks most illegals fly into the country. Because poor Mexicans and guats have plenty of loot to fly, Instead of just walking across the unprotected, unwalled border.

10 dead bodies up and down my street tonight!!!!

You live on the south side of Chicago?