Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

It's mind-boggling to me how these teams can be so sh1tty on the road. It's the same length of court, same height of the basket

The refs get caught up in the crowd, so you get more calls as home.

You also have to remember that the backdrop of the basket is different on the road. Home teams are used to seeing the basket on their home court more than on the road.

It probably helps when you sleep in your own bed the night before the game, too. :dunno:

• Like 1

Cavs/Celtics recap:

Game 1: LeBron was feeling them out.

Game 2: LeBron cant do it all.

Game 3: LeBron can do it all.

Game 4: LeBron will never be tired.

Game 5: LeBron is tired.

Game 6: LeBron is no longer tired.

Game 7: LeBron is tired...of Cleveland. He gone.

Haha

The refs get caught up in the crowd, so you get more calls as home.

You also have to remember that the backdrop of the basket is different on the road. Home teams are used to seeing the basket on their home court more than on the road.

It probably helps when you sleep in your own bed the night before the game, too. :dunno:

Good Post. Add in teams going more and more to the 3 point shot. When a team gets hot from 3 and the other team isn't, things escalate quickly.

I get the home court advantage. I think most people do.

But the closest margin of victory in this series has been 9 points.

As I said before, home court is probably worth 3-5 pts tops.

There is something different going on here.

I get the home court advantage. I think most people do.

But the closest margin of victory in this series has been 9 points.

As I said before, home court is probably worth 3-5 pts tops.

There is something different going on here.

Hasn't really been a competitive game yet. Sad

• Like 1

Does anyone think Celts can close it out in 6?

nope.

They are minus 7. it will be another joke of a game

Lebron will have to be really tired.

Not a Rockets fan. Not a Harden fan. No clue how this series ends up, but watching him dunk on Draymond and put Steph in the spin cycle gives me so much pleasure.

Now that everyone is so sure the road teams have no chance, it's time to fade the public. Celtics win.

Now that everyone is so sure the road teams have no chance, it's time to fade the public. Celtics win.

I have this feeling too. Cant shake it. Fock.

Gordon throws himself into Durant in a shooting motion with the clock running down and gets gift wrapped three free throws.

I hate that cheap pu$$y ass call in a tie game.

If Durant could figure out how to score over his left shoulder in the post, Golden State might win this game.

That fade away is too easy to defend from that angle. He's putting the ball in the defender's face.

I guess he's used to just shooting over everyone.

Gordon throws himself into Durant in a shooting motion with the clock running down and gets gift wrapped three free throws.

I hate that cheap ###### ass call in a tie game.

All the calls down the stretch looked pretty ticky-tack.

Jumps into a defender who's on the ground.

It's embarrassing that a ref thinks that's a foul on the defender.

Surprised by how low scoring this series has been. Pathetic job on the boards by the Warriors. Curry was so lazy getting to that loose ball.

Second chance points by Paul. Harden just blocked Durant's shot.

If Durant could figure out how to score over his left shoulder in the post, Golden State might win this game.

That fade away is too easy to defend from that angle. He's putting the ball in the defender's face.

Another post up fade away blocked. All they need to do is put him on the other block. That fade away will work.

Welcome to the NBA. Thats Kobes move that people have replicated.

Welcome to the NBA. Thats Kobes move that people have replicated.

That's not what happened, if the player is in the air you would be correct. Durant was on the ground.

That's not what happened, if the player is in the air you would be correct. Durant was on the ground.

That was a foul in every gym in the world

• Like 1

And there is that stupid call yet again. Of course Klay hits all three free throws that he shouldn't have had in the first place. Let the players decide the game on the court. Stop calling these soft pansy fouls behind the three point line. NBA use to be so great.

Chris Paul hamstring. Series over. Congrats on a great championship season Golden State.

Draymond blows the game twice. Doesn't call timeout on the rebound with 10 seconds left and then shows off the butter fingers.

Chris Paul is probably done. Rockets win the battle but lost the war.

Wow. James Harden wasnt even a factor and Rockets still won. Never would have guessed that.

That was a great game.

Chris Paul is probably done. Rockets win the battle but lost the war.

Hes injury prone but I love the early medical call. PHD Nobody.

Hes injury prone but I live the early medical call. PHD Nobody.

I was judging by the look on his face. He looked way too pissed off. I think he knows he's done. I'm sure Kenny Smith will say it in the post game show and then everyone will be like, "oh. Gee whiz."

I was judging by the look on his face. He looked way too pissed off. I think he knows he's done.

I was thinking more because he had to miss that last 30 seconds. Not long term. :dunno:

Draymond blows the game twice. Doesn't call timeout on the rebound with 10 seconds left and then shows off the butter fingers.

Definitely choked. They had a chance but he blew it.

Good game.

Watch the last couple minutes again. I don't really understand the play call to have Draymond Green driving to the hoop for the score. It's not the worst idea but I think coach might have thought himself there.

Secondly with golden state one game away from being eliminated I fully expect LeBron to go for roughly a million points tonight.... And maybe take the over on that.

I'd love to see two Game 7's. As much as we argue on here, debate who's better, officiating, ect. at the bottom line it's all about being entertained. Two Game 7's would be so fun.

I'd love to see two Game 7's. As much as we argue on here, debate who's better, officiating, ect. at the bottom line it's all about being entertained. Two Game 7's would be so fun.

I will agree with that.

And for all the nitpicking about the legacies of especially Lebron, but even Durant, Curry, and this Warriors run......they can only help themselves if they comeback from 3-2 deficits to reach the NBA Finals.

That was a foul in every gym in the world

Yep. Will be pretty surprised if the Cs could pull it off tonight. They looked so bad in the other 2 road games.

Multiple times I've seen Durant get matched up against Paul in the post and try those stupid turn around jumpers, sometimes even fading away, and missing. I get that he's an unbelievable shooter for a big man but if he actually learned to be a big man at times like that he'd be unstoppable and Houston wouldn't have a prayer. There's no way Paul should be effective on any level defending Durant in the post. But he has been. And as a result Houston hasn't doubled. Ridiculous. Lebron just backs guys down in that situation and gets a layup or dunk.