Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Final Results: 3 And Out Contest - $8000 prize pool

Our 3 And Out! is ready for 2016!

A season-long contest with a weekly twist.

This will be the 10th year we've run this contest and we've given away over $53,000 in the process. Think you have what it takes to take down the $6000 grand prize? We're testing your fantasy knowledge in a simple way...

• Pick 1 QB, 1 RB and 1 WR each week of the NFL season
• You can't pick the same player twice
• If your player(s) score the required fantasy points for their position, you advance
• If your player(s) fail to score the required fantasy points, you are out at that position
• If/when you are eliminated at all 3 positions, you are out of the contest
• Last person still standing takes home the $6000 grand prize!
• Two additional prizes of $1000 each are up for grabs
• Multiple entries allowed

$12.95 per entry but we have a couple of specials for you...
* Special #1: Buy 3 entries and get a 4th FREE!
* Special #2: All Draft Buddy customers get $2 off each 3 And Out! entry.

Deadline to enter and get your week 1 picks in 9/11/16 at 1:00 PM Eastern.

Play 3 and Out!

I don't remember. Are results for each set of Sunday games posted the day after or after the conclusion of MNF?

• Like 1

I don't remember. Are results for each set of Sunday games posted the day after or after the conclusion of MNF?

Typically, I'll have the contest scored late Sunday night or Monday mornings, then again Tuesday mornings, but I'm still hashing out some bugs with the stat provider (typical for Week 1) so things are moving a little slow this week. I anticipate the contest being scored and ready for Week 2 picks tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Week 1 Results are posted.

Bloodbath at the RB position with top picks Adrian Peterson and Todd Gurley taking a dive. Odell Beckham, Devonta Freeman and Allen Robinson didn't help matters either. Good news is only 32 entries were knocked out, so most are still alive.

30% taxed winnings. No thanks.

I'll take 70%

Ouch. With all the RB injuries and the Saints/Giants game not living up to expectations it was a brutal week for 3 and Out.

- 35 WRs made the cutoff but Odell Beckham Jr, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks all missed.

- Eli Manning was the top QB pick but his 368 yards fell two points shy of the cutoff. How about a TD Eli!

Week 3 results are posted. DeAngelo Williams was the big bust of the week.

Remeber, if you want any players from the IND/JAC London game in Week 4, those picks must be in by 9:30 AM Eastern on Sunday.

So we don't get updated stats anymore in 3 and out?

Yes, you get updated results. I've been traveling this week so the update was a little later than normal.

Results are posted for Week 4. Good week for running backs as most of the top plays hit with Lamar Miller just barely missed the cut.

On the flip side, it was a tough go for QBs with Newton, Brees and Stafford all missing the cut.

After 4 weeks in teh contest only 3 entries are alive at all three positions!

thank you,,no more traveling till after the season,,lol,,i hit with flacco{qb} and bell{rb},,2 out of 12 left? sheesh,,hanging by a thread,,,hoping my broncs start rookie qb so can get a freebie real quick,,lynch will tear up atl,,,but looking like we probably stay with Siemian

Week 6 Results

- We're down to entries left at WR.

- Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Wilson and Palmer couldn't make the cut this week at QB.

- Good day for the most popular RBs - McCoy, Murray, Bell (2 pt conversion saved him), Miller.

- Nobody used David Johnson

Week 8 results are posted.

We have our winner(s) at the WR position! Congrats to Shamrock85, wiener, sjhodges and ksawyer86 who all missed on their WR picks this week but were the last four standing at the position heading into Week 9 so they'll split the $1000 prize for WRs.

A lot of close calls again this week as Jaemis Winston barely maded the cut thanks to a 2-point conversion. At RB, Christine Michael, David Johnson and LeGarrette Blount all missed the cut by less than 1 point.

Charles Woodson sounds like a muppet. He's also awful at this. How do these guys get picked. Bring back Cris Carter.

We had a 4-way tie for the WR and QB positions. The final results...

RB Winner - Mensaball - $1000

WR Winner - Shamrock85 - $250
WR Winner - ksawyer86 - $250

WR Winner - sjhodges@xxx.xxx - $250
WR Winner - wiener - $250

Overall Winner (QB) - mikeb572 - $1500
Overall Winner (QB) - spradj89 - $1500
Overall Winner (QB) - Tallywhackers - $1500
Overall Winner (QB) - Thebigousa - $1500

Thanks to everyone for playing and I looking forward to seeing all of in the contest next season!