Sign in to follow this  
Clemmons Cobras

Fantasy Dynasty

Ok guys, first off hi, hope you all are well and anticipating your draft as much as I am. I have been playing fantasy football since 1996, I had 5 titles in two leagues before I decided to start my own league. I know my stuff. So after years of playing, I decided I was ready to run a league. So I started a legacy league, we had a draft, I stole Graham and McCoy and I went 12-1 and won my 6th title. By legacy, I mean you keep who you want, but you lose the round you drafted the player. So a few spots opened up, one guy joined, he inherited a whole team, but he wanted my QB. Brady. Kept offering deals, I didn't bite. McDaniels back in NE, Brady should have a great year. Finally I offered him a joke offer, and he took it. I was stunned. Here is my team in our legacy league going into next year, along with the round I lose to keep the player:

QB: Peyton Manning (7th round)

Matt Stafford (6th round)

RB: Ray Rice (2nd round)

LeSean McCoy (3rd round)

WR: Calvin Johnson (4th round)

Kenny Britt (10th round)

Jordy Nelson (14th round)

TE: Jimmy Graham (11th round)

Dream team anyone?

Ok guys, first off hi, hope you all are well and anticipating your draft as much as I am. I have been playing fantasy football since 1996, I had 5 titles in two leagues before I decided to start my own league. I know my stuff. So after years of playing, I decided I was ready to run a league. So I started a legacy league, we had a draft, I stole Graham and McCoy and I went 12-1 and won my 6th title. By legacy, I mean you keep who you want, but you lose the round you drafted the player. So a few spots opened up, one guy joined, he inherited a whole team, but he wanted my QB. Brady. Kept offering deals, I didn't bite. McDaniels back in NE, Brady should have a great year. Finally I offered him a joke offer, and he took it. I was stunned. Here is my team in our legacy league going into next year, along with the round I lose to keep the player:

QB: Peyton Manning (7th round)

Matt Stafford (6th round)

RB: Ray Rice (2nd round)

LeSean McCoy (3rd round)

WR: Calvin Johnson (4th round)

Kenny Britt (10th round)

Jordy Nelson (14th round)

TE: Jimmy Graham (11th round)

Dream team anyone?

do you play with 12 year olds?

that wouldnt even be fun IMO...