Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Who is the 2017 donks qb?

I know dontari poe is a free agent but those Butt nuggets better not think about it :mad:

I think Glennon is interesting, but he is not mobile at all. If they still have a poor offensive line he will be eaten up

Just a stab at it. I think they make a run at Romo, but I could see something like that as a backup plan.

Just a stab at it. I think they make a run at Romo, but I could see something like that as a backup plan.

I think they would probably just stick with Lynch or Simian at that point

Romo fits perfectly.

They like older QBs and Lynch could learn a lot from him for a couple of seasons.

• Like 1

I don't want to see Tony get beat up if he's gonna go elsewhere to start/win. I'm not so sure Denver has what it takes to protect him. And Kubes isn't exactly a tricky playcaller so teams have a shot to get more shots at qb Broncos.

Why would Donkeys pay all that money of his contract and give up a pick to rent a qb until his next injury?

I think Romo would be a mistake.

Why would Donkeys pay all that money of his contract and give up a pick to rent a qb until his next injury?

To try and win a super bowl? contract might not be that expensive...

2011 Heisman winner and 2012 NFL Rookie of the Year::

RG Friggin' Three

:pointstosky:

Kirk Cousins...Washington may try signing him, but unless they franchise him again, I see some new scenery in his future!

worst case scenario :mad:

They should cut Simien and Lynch. Those two are a joke. Need any mediocre game manager QB. Right now they've got awful QBs.

To try and win a super bowl? contract might not be that expensive...

If you trade you get his contract as is

They should cut Simien and Lynch. Those two are a joke. Need any mediocre game manager QB. Right now they've got awful QBs.

Their oline is prepared to make better qbs look bad too. But they need a real adult qb who can make throws when given anything resembling time. Aka no Cassel type of guys.

They need to do something with DT as well. He's not a no-brainer #1 wr for a team. Sanders outplays him regularly and he's occasionally a drop machine and interception creator.

He sure did a good job play the part when he was playing with P Manning.

So I agree with your assessment about Thomas.

Wow, so you know already that Lynch is terrible? Laughable.

TyGod

There was TyGod to Denver chatter last time. I don't know that they would do that after just taking a QB high last year BUT if they are trying to win a championship he would be a guy to help do it.

Whoever it is needs line help.

Romo would be perfect if they can protect them. Cutler is a cancer and they would be better off with Simien.

See I don't think Romo would be perfect.

To much of a risk.

Happy New Year.

Elway needs to make a move for Cousins. They immediately become SB contenders again the day he signs.

Year Base Salary Prorated SB Cap Hit

2017 14,000,000 10,700,000 24,700,000

2018 19,500,000 5,700,000 25,200,000

2019 20,500,000 3,200,000 23,700,000

Taking Romo at these prices is NEVER going to happen. Just my .02c but Elway is one of the best GMs right now, and likely better than any other at evaluating qb talent as it relates to his teams needs. They'd have to trade away defensive contracts to afford this move..

Year Base Salary Prorated SB Cap Hit

2017 14,000,000 10,700,000 24,700,000

2018 19,500,000 5,700,000 25,200,000

2019 20,500,000 3,200,000 23,700,000

Taking Romo at these prices is NEVER going to happen. Just my .02c but Elway is one of the best GMs right now, and likely better than any other at evaluating qb talent as it relates to his teams needs. They'd have to trade away defensive contracts to afford this move..

Is there a way that they could agree to a restructure prior to a trade? Obviously that would affect Dallas too since they still have a lot of dead cap money on him.

I have nothing to base this on, but I'd think Romo would agree to something if it guaranteed him a starting job on a contending team.

Is there a way that they could agree to a restructure prior to a trade? Obviously that would affect Dallas too since they still have a lot of dead cap money on him.

I have nothing to base this on, but I'd think Romo would agree to something if it guaranteed him a starting job on a contending team.

These are the guaranteed $s from his last extension. Any restructure would add SB dollars and still don't see Den with luxury space for him under any circumstance really. And to what real benefit/risk for Den. Cousins is cheaper, younger and better at this point IF they don't believe in Lynch long term (which I don't assume personally). My guess is they don't do anything and see if Paxton beats out Trevor for the job. Both will be older and "in system" improvements over where they are now.

Elway understands his Oline sux arse so I'm guessing that's where he spends money this off-season.

These are the guaranteed $s from his last extension. Any restructure would add SB dollars and still don't see Den with luxury space for him under any circumstance really. And to what real benefit/risk for Den. Cousins is cheaper, younger and better at this point IF they don't believe in Lynch long term (which I don't assume personally). My guess is they don't do anything and see if Paxton beats out Trevor for the job. Both will be older and "in system" improvements over where they are now.

Elway understands his Oline sux arse so I'm guessing that's where he spends money this off-season.

OK; thanks.

Wow, so you know already that Lynch is terrible? Laughable.

He'd need to make some miraculous monumental improvement by next year.

Good luck.

Not sure who it will be right now or the best fit but I'll tell ya, I'd give them Colin Krapernick for free just to get him outta town & off the team. Sorry, don't mean to be so synical.