Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

New music I can't stop listening to

Le Tigre, debut album ... top ten all time I think. Some pretty good songs, some kinda funny ... and then there was this:

Like, maybe in my top 5 all time. That song is focking amazing.

Also, seemed really fitting to listen to, as I drove my Jeep up,the coast to Seattle.

Yeah ... i have a personal relationship with that song, and that time. I rate it higher than you do. So, suck it.

Meh

You want me to blow you away with some educated mfer from New York would post? What if, by marriage, I was related to Miles Davis.

What would you say then?

Obligatory jazz post:

Meh

Lotta people had tried that canned Casio beat, and failed. For over a decade. It's almost like that first land car that broke the sonic speed barrier.

Caught this band on rerun of Later....with Jools Holland the other night. It may be old (and I may be late to the party) but apparently they have a new album that just came out a month or so ago. I liked these two songs. :thumbsup: Of course these are the only two songs I've heard of them and they are old but I'm gonna check out the new album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac8uHV9xoyU&feature=player_detailpage

I actually own that Le Tigre album, think it's perfectly okay and listen to it once every 5 years. :dunno:

Back in the 90's i really really liked Afgahn Whigs. I had no idea they were back together and had released a new album....

Hey! I really liked that. Thanks!

:music_guitarred: :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred: (three; count 'em three guitar players plus bass and fiddle)

Just found this on Amazon,can't believe it was released almost three years ago but it's new to me and I'm loving it

Not really "new" but I finally got around to picking up Untrue by Burial - if you at all like Massive Attack and other kinds of electronic music with vocals it is flat out great. :thumbsup:

Not really "new" but I finally got around to picking up Untrue by Burial - if you at all like Massive Attack and other kinds of electronic music with vocals it is flat out great. :thumbsup:

I'm really digging that. Thanks!

I like electronic music, but I gotta have vocals. Ten minutes if beats annoys me.

I just got several new classic CDs (several I had cassette tapes of in Junior High).

The 1st 4 Metallica Albums.

AC/DC - Back In Black & Razor's Edge

Def Leppard - Pyromania & Hysteria

Alice In Chains - Dirt

Hall & Oats - Big Bam Boom

:music_guitarred: :headbanger:

I also like the Chromatics

Like it. Will check them out. Reminds of Sneaker Pimps mixed with a little Sade.

Like it. Will check them out. Reminds of Sneaker Pimps mixed with a little Sade.

Yea, they really have a great sound. It's addicting.

This is the music thread. You're the one with issues.

No, this is the "new" music thread, and you're posting a bunch of 20 year old crap, every single white guy on the face of the planet has heard of.

You're shitposting just as much as I am. At least you're not being creepy though. Progress.