Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

****OFFICIAL VOTER DISENFRANCHISEMENT FROM VOTER ID LAWS THREAD****

We are now a couple of weeks past the election. Where are all the stories of "disenfranchisement" we were warned would happen in states with voter ID laws?

Should be thousands out there if the Dems were to be believed. I have yet to see a single example.

Weird.

Someone's back from a timeout, I think. Obviously without learning his lesson.

:thumbsdown:

you and your twat sisters worms and maid should tell!

No need. You dumbasses do just fine getting mikey's attention.

I'm sure you're glad he's back. Now that it's cold out, you can climb back up his ass to get warm.

No need. You dumbasses do just fine getting mikey's attention.

I'm sure you're glad he's back. Now that it's cold out, you can climb back up his ass to get warm.

tell frank ...tell on him!

Want some cheese ?

The mods actually sent me an email telling me what got me the time out this time.

So now I know what to avoid so Worms doesn't have any ammo when he runs to Mikey.

Have I done something to violate board rules?

No, there are no specific rules against being a gigantic dooshtard.

But I'm sure you'll earn another vacation eventually.

The mods actually sent me an email telling me what got me the time out this time.

So now I know what to avoid so Worms doesn't have any ammo when he runs to Mikey.

Was it something specific or just a generic "stop being a raging d1ckhead"?

what was it ? :dunno:

No, there are no specific rules against being a gigantic dooshtard.

But I'm sure you'll earn another vacation eventually.

Not if I don't give the snitches what they need. :thumbsup:

Not if I don't give the snitches what they need. :thumbsup:

You won't be able to help yourself.

I'll just give you this preemptively: buh-bye :wave:

You won't be able to help yourself.

I'll just give you this preemptively: buh-bye :wave:

Isn't it weird that everyone here uses profanity and calls people names............

Well, we have the usual suspects going after me..................and still we have ZERO instances of voter "disenfranchisement".

I see nothing changed while I was gone.

Well, we have the usual suspects going after me..................and still we have ZERO instances of voter "disenfranchisement".

I see nothing changed while I was gone.

The board changed for the better. Now it's back to the same old crap.

:thumbsdown:

I won't "go after" you any more. It seems to strain your vag, Massengill.

Go after me all you want.....

While you are at it show us the thousands of poor, black voters who were disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Texas' ID law was in effect, so they has to be thousands of examples.

Go after me all you want.....

While you are at it show us the thousands of poor, black voters who were disenfranchised by voter ID laws. Texas' ID law was in effect, so they has to be thousands of examples.

No, you seem upset by it. Wouldn't want you to :cry: any more than you already do.

The board changed for the better. Now it's back to the same old crap.

Nobody is stopping you from participating in Ed's hilarious "9 pizza slice" thread, and you can still tell Bunny how cute he is.

See, all the "better" stuff is still here. If you have yet to figure out how to not click on threads you don't like don't try to hang that on me. That's on you.

Nobody is stopping you from participating in Ed's hilarious "9 pizza slice" thread, and you can still tell Bunny how cute he is.

See, all the "better" stuff is still here. If you have yet to figure out how to not click on threads you don't like don't try to hang that on me. That's on you.

Who said I didn't like this thread? I said the board is back to the same old crap now that you're back.

"Don't try to hang that on me." You need some kleenex, Sniffles?

Jesus, first day back and you're crying in two threads already!

Nothing? :(

How was the voter turn out this election, have you heard? Seems like the first place to look... :music_guitarred:

How was the voter turn out this election, have you heard? Seems like the first place to look... :music_guitarred:

So your position is that anyone who chose not to go to the polls was "disenfranchised"?

Interesting theory.

average for mid terms

So your position is that anyone who chose not to go to the polls was "disenfranchised"?

Interesting theory.

Sounds interesting... not what I said, but interesting. You're the one looking, so look.

In northern states, there was a lack of interest, too. The overall vote total dropped by 42 percent compared with 2012, and the decline was particularly acute among younger voters, who made up 13 percent of this year’s electorate compared with 19 percent two years ago. The turnout among young and minority voters was slightly higher than it was in the 2010 midterms, perhaps reflecting new organizing efforts, but the number remained far too low. (Republicans have continued their effort to suppress the turnout of young, poor and minority voters, although it was hard to make a definitive link between those laws and Democratic losses this year.)

I'm sure the bolded part greatly upset the New York Times Editorial Board.. :lol:

Obama said it himself, his policies were on the ballot, Democrats stayed home. You do the math.

I'm sure the bolded part greatly upset the New York Times Editorial Board.. :lol:

Obama said it himself, his policies were on the ballot, Democrats stayed home. You do the math.

The math says most voters stayed home... doesn't seem to mention Democrats or Republicans. :dunno:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/10/voter-turnout-in-2014-was-the-lowest-since-wwii/

Few are arguing that the laws drastically affected the overall results in a year that produced sweeping Republican victories, or that they were the dominant factor in voter participation. Although some Democrats claim the new laws may have swung close elections this month, voting experts caution that it is too soon to tell.

These guys must not have heard of the Geek Club. :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/us/voter-id-laws-midterm-elections.html

Sounds interesting... not what I said, but interesting. You're the one looking, so look.

Why would I waste time looking for something I know doesn't exist?

Why would I waste time looking for something I know doesn't exist?

Makes sense.... ignorance would explain your stance on the issue.