Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Moz is a Thief, no better than Q.laz

We should have a jury.

Moz you get worms as your attorney.

Just hang me already then... With Worms as my Lawyer- there won't be any suspense to kill me :(

We should have a jury.

Moz you get worms as your attorney.

The verdict will be in early January when I make the payouts this year. AS I covered the entire league this year. If I don't pay I am obviously a scumbag , low life, LYING, thieving piece of Sh!t. If I pay I am still just a scumbag, racist , non tipping, piece of sh!t. yet at least semi honest :mad:

Moz should take you out to dinner at a fancy steakhouse, even Steven. :thumbsup:

Moz should take you out to dinner at a fancy steakhouse, even Steven. :thumbsup:

Mendy's??? :pointstosky:

Maybe I'm missing something, but if Moz kept money in a league, why would people continue in a league where Moz collected the money? :unsure:

Maybe I'm missing something, but if Moz kept money in a league, why would people continue in a league where Moz collected the money? :unsure:

I havent given him money for a couple years. I rolled part of my winnings into league fee's last season. I was not going to play this year but it was free and I wanted an early draft.

LBH dropped out of the league even though it was free.

I havent given him money for a couple years. I rolled part of my winnings into league fee's last season. I was not going to play this year but it was free and I wanted an early draft.

LBH dropped out of the league even though it was free.

LBH dropped out due to a new two keeper rule. At least that's what he claimed. So you're upset and bitchign on here 2 1/2 years after the fact that you said basically "don't worry about it" in regards to the 200 dollars. I mean hey I thought it was odd you said that too - which is why I thought you found the money order and just didn't want to say it.

I was champ of this league and paid in full by Moz, quite a bit of money as I won points leader and division champ too. I usually win money and Moz pays every year. Skibum, why are you in this league if the commish screwed you out of $200 3 years ago? Plus, Moz was late on payments due to uncontrollable circumstances in his life which he explained and repeately apoligized for and paid everyone's league dues for this year. Moz has money and can pay as much as he wants to take his girl out for, although I think it was excessive, it's none of my business (or anyone elses) if he thinks it's worth it and likes to splurge at restaurants.

What did mtskibum become poor? I thought he had some great job in the oil industry. :unsure:

Let's see, on the one hand we have the Moz, and the only person who has sided with him is that creep Gepetto...

yeah I'm gonna have to go with SkiBum on this :first:

Let's see, on the one hand we have the Moz, and the only person who has sided with him is that creep Gepetto...

Do you seriously think I'm a creep?

I was very upset earlier, I do not know why.

I did not lie in this thread, although if i was mature i would have handled it in a different way.

Best unexpected feud since Kutulu-Voltaire. :banana:

And this one appears to be real. :shocking:

I did not lie in this thread, although if i was mature i would have handled it in a different way.

If it makes you feel any better, the Moz was probably lying about the extravagance of his dinner

I've always thought Moz is a solid guy on the up and up. And he admits he owes the money.

Id like to see him just pay skibum pronto so I can do what I want which is to classify this as a misunderstanding and disregard and forget about what I've just read.

It still isn't as good as that time drunk wiff and nikki went full psycho, with OM occasionally coming in of the top rope.

Anyone got a link to that? I know mikey blocked out so it can't be bumped.

reminds me of an 80's sitcom where someone lends a friend who was down on his luck some money and he spent it on lavish items and whatnot.

You're doing that sympathy pregnancy thing maybe :ninja:

Well, I'm not a thief - maybe a racist, bad tipper, and butcherer of spelling and grammar - but not a thief -- and this situation was nothing on the order of Qlazz.

I would like to apologize, normally I am a pretty rational person, but I was not yesterday.

This thread only made both myself and Moz look bad.

I still am unsure of the truth, and probably never will. I should have handled this in a different manner.

• Like 1

I would like to apologize, normally I am a pretty rational person, but I was not yesterday.

I still am unsure of the truth, and probably never will. I should have handled this in a different manner.

he's still a twat

reminds me of an 80's sitcom where someone lends a friend who was down on his luck some money and he spent it on lavish items and whatnot.

Off the top of my head:

Big Bang Theory

Everybody Loves Raymond

Frazier

Probably many more.

He's not poor. He is frugal to a fault.

Jesus, you know you're cheap when penultimate is commenting on it :o

Your only apology should be that you did not keep this thread going longer for our entertainment. Pretty weak call-out when it was all said and done

Best part of the Kutulu / Voltaire fued was all of the aliases that came into play with Kutulu.

I'm not going to say Gepetto is a creep, but I too side with SkiBum.

Someone make a pole

Jesus, you know you're cheap when penultimate is commenting on it :o

:lol:

Money orders have reciepts...

Exactly - and in fact, are even easier to verify if cashed than a check.

Sounds like Ski Bum paid for a $200 steak dinner and didn't even get a to-go box. :(

I'm not going to say Gepetto is a creep, but I too side with SkiBum.

Someone make a pole

Why not? Everybody else does.

:dunno:

I had the last post in that thread.

THREAD KILLAH!

Yeah... but I had the best post in that thread.