Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Friday night drink check

Just downed a jack and coke. About to start on another. What you guys drinking tonight?

:cheers:

Whats the difference between a sushi burrito and a hand roll? Never heard of/seen a sushi burrito before.

Whats the difference between a sushi burrito and a hand roll? Never heard of/seen a sushi burrito before.

It's a large roll wrapped in soy paper. There is a local little chain that makes them. SotaRol.com

I get the spicy tuna and it is fantastic.

Today is my wife's birfday so we cracked open a bottle of Silver Oak cab that we got from our recent Napa trip. :cheers:

• Like 1

It's a large roll wrapped in soy paper. There is a local little chain that makes them. SotaRol.com

I get the spicy tuna and it is fantastic.

:thumbsup:

Looks pretty good. Surprised we dont have anything like that around here. We have a poke place on almost every corner.

These sound super good... tots, 5-spice pork shoulder, housemade kimchi, herb mix, spicy mayo, sriracha :wub:

ETA: Drinking water tonight. Very refreshing.

Ice water

#metoo B)

Only because I want to be worth a sh1t tomorrow after at least 12 beers in tonight.

Yep. Ice water and home made pizza is the ticjet for me right now :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Looks pretty good. Surprised we dont have anything like that around here. We have a poke place on almost every corner.

These sound super good... tots, 5-spice pork shoulder, housemade kimchi, herb mix, spicy mayo, sriracha :wub:

ETA: Drinking water tonight. Very refreshing.

Dude. Man you need to have one. Theres a place I went to back in Florida this summer that made that their selling point. I think it was called Sushi Burrito but I cant remember. In Daytona, ate at a place that served sushi donuts! As a self proclaimed food conniseur, I can assure you they are good

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/chwDz9EtEcBkoA4zkmT4bQ?select=BMPFTh-83DnEtagj3QMb-g&utm_source=ishare&utm_content=photo

Heading to the wifes work Xmas party thing tonight. Have a suit and tie and everything. Will be open bar but Im the DD so will just have a few. Prob rum and coke.

Heading to the wifes work Xmas party thing tonight. Have a suit and tie and everything. Will be open bar but Im the DD so will just have a few. Prob rum and coke.

Where is McDonald's having their party this year? :)

Went to the Carolina opry tonight. Had their Christmas show. Let me tell you, that sum b1tch was dam good. Had a few beers while watching it. Lasted over 2 1/2 hours. Now heading how and going to tear into my leftovers from the Japanese steakhouse we went to. Dam fine night

Think I might imbibe today.

Unfortunately that's like 12 or 15 hours from now.

Fortunately, I can kill about four hours of that sleeping.

Been a while.

Anyone drinking Fri nite - sat?

Dude. Man you need to have one. Theres a place I went to back in Florida this summer that made that their selling point. I think it was called Sushi Burrito but I cant remember. In Daytona, ate at a place that served sushi donuts! As a self proclaimed food conniseur, I can assure you they are good

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/chwDz9EtEcBkoA4zkmT4bQ?select=BMPFTh-83DnEtagj3QMb-g&utm_source=ishare&utm_content=photo

Sushi doughnuts did not sound good to me. I am glad I looked at the pictures. I would be fine with that place. :thumbsup:

Well kiddos just poured my first drink.

Feel a little bit like William Munny right now...

Unforgiven is on the History Channel right now.

That's right. I'm partying my balls off. :banana:

Unforgiven is on the History Channel right now.

That's right. I'm partying my balls off. :banana:

Frank, you Rock. You are so getting MTA tonight. :wub:

Sushi doughnuts did not sound good to me. I am glad I looked at the pictures. I would be fine with that place. :thumbsup:

Thats why I made sure to post a picture lol. But yea, its legit

I'm not drinking tonight, but a pretty good and light drink is Titos, a little lemon juice and water. Titos is the shlt.

It's too focking good. I knew when to quit with sky vokda. :banana: