J. Richard
M. Evans
A. Robinson
M. Goodwin
J. Edelman
R. Gronkowski
I was offer AJ Green for James White
Should I do it?

My first instinct was of course Green is a top WR, but I don't know if you could survive the hit at RB. In your specific case I would hold.

My first instinct was of course Green is a top WR, but I don't know if you could survive the hit at RB. In your specific case I would hold.

I agree with this. James White should be heavily involved in the game plans going forward so he is a must start RB on your squad.

see thats what i was thinking, that I could flip any of mY WR after that for a better RB than white ... I will have more WR trade options ... but I also feel that White is unique in that he has the same amount of targets and receptions as Green PLUS the rush attempts and yds that green won't offer ... IDK but I don't want him to change his mind and rescind trade

Just curious what your record is with that team ? It definitely sucks to be hurting at rb every week. I am a big James White fan and I am lucky enough to have him in a few money leagues. Without the recent Hyde trade I wouldnt do this trade but you got Chubb. Im making this trade and then packaging Edelman or Allen Robinson , L Miller for a better Rb like Alex Collins , Chris Carson or a high upside rb like Phillip Lindsay.

Good luck !

packaging Edelman or Allen Robinson , L Miller for a better Rb like Alex Collins , Chris Carson or a high upside rb like Phillip Lindsay

I'm 4-2 and I just accepted trade, Chubb and white have the same bye and I have people in my league that was interested in Evans for J.Howard or D.Johnson ... so I know I can package something with him, If need be. But I'm thinking like you ... I want to hold Evans and AJ and get Rid of Miller. packaging Edelman or Allen Robinson , L Miller for a better Rb

Nice trade ! Good luck bro ! David Johnson over J. Howard imo. Yes try and keep Evans and work the package angle.

Everybody is going to want Edelman and Miller for a RB ... What's Edelman value?

Thanks a million ... I really was nervous on this trade ... at least I get to use White 1 more week, with no Gronk on offense and No Mack on def ....Yay

Standard hurts Edelmans trade appeal. However I think you could do ok just because he is in a great offense and Brady really trusts him. I would offer any of your bottom wrs Edelman , Robinson or Goodwin to L. Miller for a better rb

Also you need a TE fill in. Gronk likely out week 7.

Possible waiver TE pickups

OJ Howard

Austin Hooper

David Njoku

Cj Uzomah

Good luck !

I would start offering Goodwin and Miller. Start with your lowest valued wr then go up if no takers.

Good luck !

Trade Away

12man/ Standard/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex

C. Newton

J. Flacco

J. White

L. Murray

L. Miller

N. Chubb

J. Richard

M. Evans

A. Robinson

M. Goodwin

J. Edelman

R. Gronkowski

Should I do it?

I say yes.

• Like 1

Trade Away
12man/ Standard/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex
C. Newton
J. Flacco
J. White
L. Murray
L. Miller
N. Chubb
J. Richard
M. Evans
A. Robinson
M. Goodwin
J. Edelman
R. Gronkowski
Should I do it?

players like AJ are hard to get ahold of. you dont say no to an offer like that. take the deal before he changes his mind.