Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

MS13 : Animals or "A Spark of the Divine"?

Sho is taking it on the chin. Hes literally the only one dumb enough here to take offense to this. Even CNN and USAToday are saying Trump is right :lol:

• Like 1

Maggie Haberman‏ @maggieNYT

This is the same thing Trump has done since fall 2015. Issue mushy-edged statement that is meant to leave an impression. Waits for media reaction. Then screams he was taken out of context. Then half the media self-flagellates. How many times does this cycle have to get repeated?

:lol:

You focking morons can quit falling for it at any time, dummy.

But please keep fighting the good fight. Right up to Trump's re-election. You'll have only yourselves to blame.

It wasn't wishy-washy unless you just have absolutely zero concept of what context means

I know what context means...and I know how to read and listen to a man's statements that don't refer simply to the question. hell, he didn't even talk about what was being asked or stated to him...didn't mention MS13, didn't mention the probable cause that was discussed...just rambled about immigration. As he has done often.

Why should I care about an opinion of a left leaning journalist? If you are truly independent, it should be easy for to find a tweet offering the view point of a right leaning journalist. You know, to show your down the middle fairness. Right?

She is a pretty well respected journalist...and despite Trump complaining about her, he still does one on ones with her when he doesn't with others.

and you can keep chumming with the down the middle stuff..its pretty funny.

Sho is taking it on the chin. Hes literally the only one dumb enough here to take offense to this. Even CNN and USAToday are saying Trump is right :lol:

:first:

As usual, you are an idiot.

I am not offended by it...nor have I stated any offense to it.

I am stating (as many others are) that his language was purposefully ambiguous to ramble about immigration in a way that allowed others to have an issue...so he could then claim the media was against him. This isn't the first time he has done it...I believe it was purposeful. You don't...I don't give a rat's ass. My opinion on this is based on his history of doing such things.

:lol:

You focking morons can quit falling for it at any time, dummy.

But please keep fighting the good fight. Right up to Trump's re-election. You'll have only yourselves to blame.

No...if he is re-elected, like his first election, those who voted for him are to blame. You all can keep trying to act as if you were forced to do it...its just awful logic.

I know what context means...and I know how to read and listen to a man's statements that don't refer simply to the question. hell, he didn't even talk about what was being asked or stated to him...didn't mention MS13, didn't mention the probable cause that was discussed...just rambled about immigration. As he has done often.

So if someone brings up MS-13 if Trump doesn't specifically say the words right after that comment MS-13 is animals then you can't grasp who he's referring to. Got it.

Me thinks you don't understand context like you say.

But hey again you morons not understanding who he was referring to in liberal media running with it only helps Trump again. It's like you can't get out of your own way

She is a pretty well respected journalist...and despite Trump complaining about her, he still does one on ones with her when he doesn't with others.

You are a self proclaimed independent, down the middle, Johnson voting, moderate. Yes? You've said it over and over. You constantly ask for examples of you defending liberal talking points. Well, here's another example. I'm not questioning her credentials, but your lack of being moderate. Yet again. Why not offer a right leaning journalists tweet in a true show of unbiased information?

So if someone brings up MS-13 if Trump doesn't specifically say the words right after that comment MS-13 is animals then you can't grasp who he's referring to. Got it.

Me thinks you don't understand context like you say.

But hey again you morons not understanding who he was referring to in liberal media running with it only helps Trump again. It's like you can't get out of your own way

He brought up MS 13 and probable cause issues.

Trump didn't even refer a thing about any of it and rambled about immigration completely. Was he referring to MS13 as animals? Likely.

Did he make it ambiguous and ramble about immigration overall? yes...did that too. He didn't even address the point that was made before he spoke...he took it as a cue to just go. He does this often...its not a new thing.

I understand context...when someone actually addresses the point being made...he never did. Do you get that?

Only helps Trump again? This is seriously the most illogical thing ever.

Yet one more example of what separates me at my absolute core from the Left. They are so focking insane it's mind boggling.

There is a currently an uproar over Trump referring to these animals as, well, ...animals. Unbelievable.

If you have face or neck tattoos your organs should be harvested and you should be buried in a mass grave. Period.

A few innocents might dies a gruesome death and sorry about their luck but lesson learned, don't get a neck or face tattoo.

Don't hurt yourself getting off that high horse.

Of course MS-13 are criminals.

Of course illegal immigrant gang members should be deported.

Of course people are not animals.

What's difficult here?

It's too bad you need to belittle others to make yourself feel better. Too bad for you. HTH.

• Like 1

He brought up MS 13 and probable cause issues.

Trump didn't even refer a thing about any of it and rambled about immigration completely. Was he referring to MS13 as animals? Likely.

Did he make it ambiguous and ramble about immigration overall? yes...did that too. He didn't even address the point that was made before he spoke...he took it as a cue to just go. He does this often...its not a new thing.

I understand context...when someone actually addresses the point being made...he never did. Do you get that?

Only helps Trump again? This is seriously the most illogical thing ever.

Adds credibility to his constant claim of liberal bias in reporting. You can see that and how many news outlets are walking it back this morning.

And right or wrong calling them animals is a dog whistle for his base. Especially when he doubles down on calling gang members animals.

You are a self proclaimed independent, down the middle, Johnson voting, moderate. Yes? You've said it over and over. You constantly ask for examples of you defending liberal talking points. Well, here's another example. I'm not questioning her credentials, but your lack of being moderate. Yet again. Why not offer a right leaning journalists tweet in a true show of unbiased information?

As far as my voting...I am independent. Fiscally conservative, socially more liberal. That is about voting. You will have to understand that at this moment, Trump is neither of those things. Being against him at this point is not a liberal thing.

I defend much of what is said by liberals at the moment, because we don't discuss fiscal issues beyond tax cuts that have not been fiscally conservative (in the traditional sense of smaller government, less spending, less debt).

Because I read this tweet elsewhere...if you have right leaning tweets...go ahead. I posted the tweet that described what I heard, by a respected journalist who has a lot of experience with Trump.

4 lengthy replies in a row back to back. You can tell the triggered person in this thread :lol:

Adds credibility to his constant claim of liberal bias in reporting. You can see that and how many news outlets are walking it back this morning.

And right or wrong calling them animals is a dog whistle for his base. Especially when you doubles down on calling gang members animals.

People are agreeing sure...and plenty of others are saying as I am...that he left it ambiguous for a reason. That he didn't discuss the issue that preceeded his rant.

Can you admit that? Did he address the person's point at all?

I know its a dog whistle for his ignorant base...that shouldn't be a badge of honor either.

Sho is a piece of shiot.

He knows damn well that Trump was referring to MS13, but has his panties are so twisted that he will piss and moan over anything Trump related.

Dude needs to hit the crying closet and let it out.

• Like 1

As far as my voting...I am independent. Fiscally conservative, socially more liberal.

So you like cheap gay hookers?

Sho is a piece of shiot.

He knows damn well that Trump was referring to MS13, but has his panties are so twisted that he will piss and moan over anything Trump related.

He gets off on arguing about anything he can especially about Trump. He isn't well.

So you like cheap gay hookers?

Who doesn't?

I mean... Umm... whatever fhag!!

by who? :lol:

Sho is a piece of shiot.

Panties are not twisted at all...nor does it make someone a piece of shiot.

by who? :lol:

By many people...many people are telling me that.

Im not shocked you don't respect anyone that says anything negative about your cult leader.

Wait, but you do admit to wearing panties? It all is starting to make sense now.

• Like 1

So you're not interested in showing different view points. Only view points that lean left. Fiscally conservative or fiscally democrat, or fiscally responsible is dead. Been dead awhile. So you're pretty much just a left leaner now. There's no such thing as fiscally anything anymore.

• Like 1

As for neck and face tattoos...agreed...between that and the huge gauge ear holes...when I see that on someone bagging groceries, I always think "congrats on reaching your peak employment level".

That's the reason the gangs have/require the face tattoos. They don't want members to be able to easily walk away and leave. Once you're in you're in for life. They're the only ones who'll employ you from now on.

No...if he is re-elected, like his first election, those who voted for him are to blame. You all can keep trying to act as if you were forced to do it...its just awful logic.

If I vote for Trump next election, it will be because of the success he's been able to achieve in this term despite the obstructionists on both sides of the aisle.

If you want to blame people for lower taxes, a thriving economy and the lowest unemployment levels in decades, feel free. It's not a good look though.

Itsatip, Donald J. Trump is not an eloquent speaker. Some of us have accepted that fact and are able to set that minor issue aside in favor of the more important, larger issues, that truly affect our lives.

• Like 2

If I vote for Trump next election, it will be because of the success he's been able to achieve in this term despite the obstructionists on both sides of the aisle.

If you want to blame people for lower taxes, a thriving economy and the lowest unemployment levels in decades, feel free. It's not a good look though.

Itsatip, Donald J. Trump is not an eloquent speaker. Some of us have accepted that fact and are able to set that minor issue aside in favor of the more important, larger issues, that truly affect our lives.

But he hurt my feelings. :(

• Like 1

So you're not interested in showing different view points. Only view points that lean left. Fiscally conservative or fiscally democrat, or fiscally responsible is dead. Been dead awhile. So you're pretty much just a left leaner now. There's no such thing as fiscally anything anymore.

Its not up to me to show you differing view points.

I saw a tweet that backed up what I have said...and posted it. Its not a very difficult concept.

I think there is more to things that social policy...so yes, at this point I would lean more liberal as there aren't any fiscally responsible people out there. And Im not going to vote or support backwards social policy.

This does not mean I vote democrat or align myself there. There will be some...just as there will be some republicans I could support.

Currently, while the GOP is spineless and enabling Trump and not holding him accountable for his actions, Im not sure any national republicans I would support unless they change.

Blame people? You mean like you all blamed Obama voters...as the economy thrived and unemployment dropped (and some of you and Trump claimed Obama was terrible on those issues)?

I will blame people for lowering taxes mainly for the rich and corporations who have benefited far greater than anyone else at the expense of the deficit.

Yes...I know most of you have rationalized accepting Trump's BS as just how he is...I recognize some of you hold message board posters to higher standards than that of the office of the President (as long as its not a Democrat).

Blame people? You mean like you all blamed Obama voters...as the economy thrived and unemployment dropped (and some of you and Trump claimed Obama was terrible on those issues)?

I will blame people for lowering taxes mainly for the rich and corporations who have benefited far greater than anyone else at the expense of the deficit.

Yes...I know most of you have rationalized accepting Trump's BS as just how he is...I recognize some of you hold message board posters to higher standards than that of the office of the President (as long as its not a Democrat).

So you're going with the "you started it" defense? :thumbsup:

I see that and raise you "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you".

I see that and raise you "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you".

:)

Im going with people voting for Trump based on those things are likely hypocrites so yes...I will blame them for voting for such a jackbag.

I voted for Trump based on Hillary being a slimy criminal. You can claim that Trump is too, but I'll reserve judgement on him until I see proof. You can call me a right wing hack, but I voted against Bush twice because I thought he was a weasel. Unlike you, I don't vote because of an R or a D.

I stand by my comment that you are a piece of shiot based on the fact that you would put our citizens safety at risk to protect people who are breaking the law to be here.

• Like 1

Im going with people voting for Trump based on those things are likely hypocrites so yes...I will blame them for voting for such a jackbag.

You got your period?

I voted for Trump based on Hillary being a slimy criminal. You can claim that Trump is too, but I'll reserve judgement on him until I see proof. You can call me a right wing hack, but I voted against Bush twice because I thought he was a weasel. Unlike you, I don't vote because of an R or a D.

I stand by my comment that you are a piece of shiot based on the fact that you would put our citizens safety at risk to protect people who are breaking the law to be here.

Who am Inorotecting that is a risk?

You are a liar.

Also...I voted for Bush twice. Trump is a criminal...there is as much proof of that (if not more) than of Hillary. They are pieces of crap.

Then we can agree that everyone involved is a piece of shiot. Probably me too, since nobody is perfect.

Sure...only thing is...Im not saying Hillary should be president and defending every dirty and stupid thing she does and says.

People here are and will still vote for him no matter what.