Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Twitter- Freedom of speech, unless you are Conservative

So basically Don is like one of those Geek Club posters who blocks lots of people instead of ignoring them.

Trump is Sho and the bored MAGAs are the libruhl judges.

He is the President...head of the United States and blocking peoples opinions. This has zero to do with those apps/businesses having rules in what content can be posted.

Well color me surprised that you defend this crap. :rolleyes:

Well color me surprised that you defend this crap. :rolleyes:

The constitution and law?

The constitution and law?

I don't get the complication, the President had his own DOJ lawyers present to the court that his account are official presidential statements. There is a place for comment, but he has selectively blocked opinions/people he disagrees with...specifically flies in the face of the 1st amendment.

Had he had his lawyers tell the court it was a personal account, separate from the government(and he didn't announce gov. business, policy on it), then yeah, ban whomever you want...but that's not how he played it..so he has to follow the rules of our country.

• Like 1

Things are going to get bad enough between the left and right....that swhtf someday. The arguing, the oppression, the censoring...the two sides will bring this to a head at some point. Gonna be a mess.

The sad part of this is that the insand people driving all of this...the loony left and the far right nutjobs are like 10% (maybe) of the population. Governing for the loudest, whiniest voices instead of for the masses. Terrible.

I don't get the complication, the President had his own DOJ lawyers present to the court that his account are official presidential statements. There is a place for comment, but he has selectively blocked opinions/people he disagrees with...specifically flies in the face of the 1st amendment.

Had he had his lawyers tell the court it was a personal account, separate from the government(and he didn't announce gov. business, policy on it), then yeah, ban whomever you want...but that's not how he played it..so he has to follow the rules of our country.

While almost everything you wrote is true and makes complete logical sense, you did tell one lie. I've bolded it.

• Like 1

which rules of the country? Twitter has never had a governmental rule? prior to twitter, Presidents/White House would release stuff and there would be no place to burn the internet down on things