Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump rally and libtards again

About a quarter of the MAGA marchers were skinheads. I'm 2-3 miles down the road from this. HB has always been a skinhead town.

ETA: FWIW. This old skateborder I follow on Instagram, Ed Templeton, took a bunch of photos down there, and apparently knows one of the guys who got detained. He said the dude was hit first. http://instagram.com/ed.templeton

About a quarter of the MAGA marchers were skinheads. I'm 2-3 miles down the road from this. HB has always been a skinhead town.

ETA: FWIW. This old skateborder I follow on Instagram, Ed Templeton, took a bunch of photos down there, and apparently knows one of the guys who got detained. He said the dude was hit first. http://instagram.com/ed.templeton

Skinheads have a right to rally, and the people in the pictures I see don't look like skinheads

Skinheads have a right to rally, and the people in the pictures I see don't look like skinheads

And so do Westboro Baptists Church. It still doesn't mean they're not dumb.

And so do Westboro Baptists Church. It still doesn't mean they're not dumb.

Says the guy defending the people who were arrested for assault :rolleyes:

honest question; when did we start having pro POTUS rallies after the election?

Seems like something you would see in one of those authoritarian regimes.

Certainly their right, but I don't even remember this post 911.

honest question; when did we start having anti-POTUS rallies after the election?

seems like something you would only see when the left loses an election.

definitely their right until they decide to incite violence.

honest question; when did we start having anti-POTUS rallies after the election?

Now imagine if Trump was black.

Why the fock is Trump still running for President? The dumb fock is still having rallies, and still campaigning against Hillary.

Did you forget the teabagger rallies?

Why the fock is Trump still running for President? The dumb fock is still having rallies, and still campaigning against Hillary.

He needs those pep rallies to mend his tattered ego. The guy has had the worst start of any president in U.S history. 37% approval rating. His signature bill had a 17% approval rating.

So he needs to make speaking engagements in locations where he's surrounded by crazed supporters. The only thing more sad then a president needing to still have rallies, are losers who would spend their time attending them.

Some guys are constantly in bicker mode. I asked an honest question. We have plenty of rallies and protests against Bush jr. For example and the failed Iraq war and the lies that got us into it. Remember that nutjob woman I can't think of her name that showed up at his Ranch all the time?

Remember Occupy Wall Street? Remember the teabaggers? Anti rallies are pretty commonplace in a democracy.

But you don't see a lot of pro POTUS specifically rallies. Unless you're in places like Venezuela or north Korea etc.

The guy wanted tanks and missles in his inauguration parade.

He wants to be an authoritarian...only he is right...only he can be believed...only he can fix it. That has been a long standing theme with him.

And these idiots eat it up.

Says the guy defending the people who were arrested for assault :rolleyes:

Where did I defend them? I said a guy I know saw one of those incidents go down and the guy who got arrested was hit first.

I'm just taking a stab at this... but I'm going to guess it has something to do with the president calling latinos rapists, sexually assaulting women, making fun of the handicapped and picking a VP who wants to shock away the gay from people.

I'm just taking a stab at this... but I'm going to guess it has something to do with the president calling latinos rapists, sexually assaulting women, making fun of the handicapped and picking a VP who wants to shock away the gay from people.

Is shocking the gay away better or worse than removing a peniis and cutting the man away? I think both are wrong

Where did I defend them? I said a guy I know saw one of those incidents go down and the guy who got arrested was hit first.

Don't you know...if you make fun of Trump at all...that means you defend everything else.

Is shocking the gay away better or worse than removing a peniis and cutting the man away? I think both are wrong

Thinking is clearly not your strong suit.

both are fine if voluntary.

Maybe it's because Trump contacted the FEC the day of his inauguration to notify them of his legal qualifications for re-election? Two-fold what that did. One it removes non-profits from criticizing him. Two it raises a ton of money.

Something that (under the radar) has been challenged with the FEC due to a possibility of Trump raising money post-election and not filing said request in a timely fashion.

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/document/fec-complaint-trump-filed-false-campaign-report-violation-election-law

• Like 1

both are fine if voluntary.

Huh? You better not let the rest of the Spice girls see that. But I commend you on your honesty.

My favorite thing about the teabaggers: Bush lies us into war in Iraq, spies on US citizens and declares his right to kidnap and torture Americans - no comment.

Obummer passes the ACA err mah gawd get mah powdered wig time to teabag!!! :mad: :overhead:

Fvcking clowns.

My favorite thing about the teabaggers: Bush lies us into war in Iraq, spies on US citizens and declares his right to kidnap and torture Americans - no comment.

Obummer passes the ACA err mah gawd get mah powdered wig time to teabag!!! :mad: :overhead:

Fvcking clowns.

My favorite thing about libtards. Obama lies us into the ACA, gives tons of money to Iran and other terrorist nations, and releases ISIS warriors from Gitmo - no comment

Trump tries to fix the ACA and stops funding to terrorist nations and its time to protest

Fvcking Clowns

• Like 1

The Democrat Party is a shrinking and dwindling hate group. The election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama: his fantasy world of political correctness, the politicization of the Justice Department and the I.R.S., an out-of-control E.P.A., his neutering of the military, his nonsupport of the police and his fixation on things like

transgender bathrooms.

The Democrat Party is a shrinking and dwindling hate group. The election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama: his fantasy world of political correctness, the politicization of the Justice Department and the I.R.S., an out-of-control E.P.A., his neutering of the military, his nonsupport of the police and his fixation on things like

transgender bathrooms.

I have to admit I was convinced Obummer was going to win again until he was repudiated. :(

My favorite thing about libtards. Obama lies us into the ACA, gives tons of money to Iran and other terrorist nations, and releases ISIS warriors from Gitmo - no comment

Trump tries to fix the ACA and stops funding to terrorist nations and its time to protest

Fvcking Clowns

You forgot that Obama expanded on every program that spies on Americans, destroyed the US middle class in favor of the wealthy, destabilized the remaining parts of the ME, flouted US immigration law and destroyed race relations in every corner of the US and the world. :dunno:

transgender bathrooms.

And if Obama could have run again, he'd have won in another landslide. hth

transgender bathrooms.

Nailed it.

You forgot that Obama expanded on every program that spies on Americans, destroyed the US middle class in favor of the wealthy, destabilized the remaining parts of the ME, flouted US immigration law and destroyed race relations in every corner of the US and the world. :dunno:

And doubled the deficit with nothing to show for it but a crumbling infrastructure and weakened military. He came, he saw, he did nothing.

And doubled the deficit with nothing to show for it but a crumbling infrastructure and weakened military. He came, he saw, he did nothing.

He made the rich more rich than any republican ever could. So there's that. :thumbsup:

Just to feed his ego, to get the rush again.

Just like a guy who was banging fat chicks, moved up to hot chicks, found it to be a little harder than he imagined, going in for a few slump busters.

• Like 1

I lived in HB for about a year, definitely a skinhead town while I was there. White Power tattoo's on stomach's. I was invited to a Tyson/Mcneelly fight party by my Mexican lady friend(38D). Didn't know anyone else there. Country music and general light racism talk pre fight, at one point this ghost white blond girl(?) says to me, "what if there were no beautiful blond babies with blue eyes", like they were in danger. I just said I don't know. When the fight ended, some dude broke the TV throwing his beer at it. Screaming F that N*****!!! over and over.

transgender bathrooms.

And quickly in 60 days he was vindicated and the GOP is split and can't get a damn thing done.

And I didn't have to copy and paste that...

Exactly what policy of his destroyed the middle class and what has Trump done to help?

Yeah...he is the one who destabilized the rest of the ME...oof

Deatroyedrace relations not just in the US but in the world?

Holy Fock you seriously are delusional

Who the flock is Baker blob?

He's like a caricature of the bored trolls.

It's phurfur. Remember him? Old man. In his 70's. Spends his retirement on a messageboard. Copying and pasting Fox News links. Most famous for being pro-life one day and pro-choice the very next. He was trolling so hard he forgot what position he was trolling for. ROFL Busted him a few years ago. I think that's why he changed his member name. From the embarrassment.