Sign in to follow this  
sketch27

Collusion or Idiot

A guy in my PPR league just traded Calvin Johnson for Mendenhall. Is this guy a cheat or just a complete dumb ass?

this would not fall under either :thumbsdown: Megatron has been hurt last 2 weeks and may or may not have a great rest of season. same with Mendenhall he may or may not become the man in PITT. if he stays the #1 back in Pitt than id say the guy who gave up CJ got a dam good deal.

its a gamble by both owners :pointstosky:

Does not seem like to Collusion to me. Unless you have photos of team B's wife blowing Team A, it's fine.

A guy in my PPR league just traded Calvin Johnson for Mendenhall. Is this guy a cheat or just a complete dumb ass?

Yes, YOU are a complete DA.

Who is the idiot here? After the way Mendehall has done in the last 2 weeks, are you complaining because the Calvin owner made a good trade to get Mendenhall or what? I don't get your point.

I hate to answer this in the obvious way but you are very wrong here. I hope you haven't complained about it in your league it's bad enough that you started a topic on it. I don't want to discourage you from posting and starting topics but you'll catch grief every time over a topic like this.

Anybody should understand the rationale behind that trade.

My advice worry about your own team. Are you undefeated? Are you dominating? Like I said, worry about your own team.

Neither.

And if you have to come here to have people tell you that, maybe you should hold off on calling other people dumbasses.

I own CJ. And if I was offered Mendy at this point...I'd consider it. Likely wouldn't do it but its not outrageous.

I need a RB for this week, have a WR surplus, and just traded Megatron for Mendenhall.

Now one a55hole is posting on the league message board saying "veto this trade."

I traded away Jennings for Mendenhall two weeks ago. I'm fine at WR's and Mendenhall seems to be doing just fine.

CJ had how many points last week?

I love how this message board has shifted from "should this be vetoed?" to "is this collusion?" because they know if they ask the veto question, everyone will just tell them NO VETOES UNLESS THERE IS COLLUSION.

BUT you are still asking the same thing. Do you know what collusion is? It's when people in the league are secretly or intentionally making trades to stack one of the teams. Unless you have a reason to believe this has occurred, why are you asking the question? Just because you don't THINK the trade is fair doesn't mean they are cheating. Everyone has their own opinions and values players differently, and should have the right to manage their team as they see fit. No one has a magical crystal fantasy football that can predict future production and occurrences.

I just wish people would stop cluttering up the message board with this collusion stuff now. Unless you have a 0-5 team who is brothers/best friends with an 4-1 team, and the 0-5 team is making a completely lopsided trade giving up his 2 best players for bench players, then you shouldn't even begin to ask if their is collusion. Even then you should go to both people involved in the trade and ask them "Why are you making this trade?" "How do you think it improves your team?" If they can answer those questions with any reasonable response, then the trade should go through. If they can't, then something is likely going on..

I honestly don't know which side he thinks is getting away with one. I have Mendenhall and wouldn't trade him for CJ. I bet CJ gets shut down before the end of the year.

Yes, YOU are a complete DA.

How can I get invited into your league. Any extra spots? You care to do some side bets?

This thread should be pinned. Of how not to post.

Sounds like we have some real know it alls. When every one of you is completely wrong in a few months I'll expect personal apology notes.

Maybe you guys are right, I'm totally off.... Well here's your chance winners, I'm willing to take on any one of you, in any type of format, on any kind of matchup, any week, the rest of the year. I will put up to $100 per bet and we can conduct the transaction via a safe and secure gaming site I am familiar with.

Contact me here or at my personal email: www.bcl625@hotmail.com

I'm serious about this and expect serious replies only.

BL

Sounds like we have some real know it alls. When every one of you is completely wrong in a few months I'll expect personal apology notes.

Maybe you guys are right, I'm totally off.... Well here's your chance winners, I'm willing to take on any one of you, in any type of format, on any kind of matchup, any week, the rest of the year. I will put up to $100 per bet and we can conduct the transaction via a safe and secure gaming site I am familiar with.

BL

Sketch,

You got your ass handed to you in this thread. Please follow these steps: Exit thread, delete thread, pretend it never happened, quit fantasy football. :music_guitarred:

im still a little confused to who is supposed to be colluding and who is the dumb A$$ :thumbsup:

honestly i would stay away from both right now :music_guitarred:

BL

This guy can't be real. Nobody comes onto a bored with 34 posts, makes a jacka$$ of himself and then tries to throw down when he gets pwned. The kicker is the email address. Nobody is this stupid. Gotta be a fishing expedition.

Just in case ... I'm gonna repost his email addy for everyone for when he deletes it. www.bcl625@hotmail.com

im still a little confused to who is supposed to be colluding and who is the dumb A$$ :unsure:

honestly i would stay away from both right now :thumbsup:

Me too. I'm guessing he was whining about the owner who ended up with Mendenhall getting the better of the deal. I think it's close and it's not worth making a stink over a guy moving a wr who's not producing for a rb on the verge of a breakout year. :music_guitarred:

This guy can't be real. Nobody comes onto a bored with 34 posts, makes a jacka$$ of himself and then tries to throw down when he gets pwned. The kicker is the email address. Nobody is this stupid. Gotta be a fishing expedition.

:unsure:

And he hooked some live ones, that's for sure.

How can I get invited into your league. Any extra spots? You care to do some side bets?

Judging by the responses to your idiotic post, you'd be a sitting duck in most leagues.. :doublethumbsup:

BL

:(

:dunno:

What has megatron done so far to deserve such praise. He is even hurt now. Mendenhall may not become the guy in pitt but he sure looks like he will get the lions share of carries with willie sucking. I guess it depends on your roster if this trade is good. Right now these two guys are about even.

Definitely collusion, sketch. These guys are idiots. Let's make side bets on how stupid everyone here is.

Just in case ... I'm gonna repost his email addy for everyone for when he deletes it. www.bcl625@hotmail.com

Again, are you good at just running your mouth, or are you willing to get some balls and go up against me?

Judging by the responses to your idiotic post, you'd be a sitting duck in most leagues.. :mad:

So invite me in your league? Easy money right? Come on, lets see how good you are? You guys are pathetic... all talk. kind of sad really.... whats wrong.... you starting to question yourself now that someone wants to call you on your sh*#.

Definitely collusion, sketch. These guys are idiots. Let's make side bets on how stupid everyone here is.

Everybody thought somebody was going to offer a serious reply, and in the end it wasn't just anybody, it was nobody.

Looks like this thread followed the recipe for failure to t.

1) Create thread looking for support/ego stroking

2) Nobody agrees with you

3) Attack everyone, because surely they have the problem, not you.

4) Downward spiral

Looks like this thread followed the recipe for failure to t.

1) Create thread looking for support/ego stroking

2) Nobody agrees with you

3) Attack everyone, because surely they have the problem, not you.

4) Downward spiral

If only Sketch would infer or hint at some odd aspect of his life, this thread could become epic. Usually it's some quirky (if not fictional) relation to a middling NFL player but it could be as simple as what city he's from. We just need something we can hone in on here. Let's see if I can sniff it out ...

Sketch, please fill out this short questionaire:

1) Has Wade Phillips ever visited you in the hospital? If so, what inspirational words did he give that you follow today with your fantasy team?

2) Do you live in a small town known for anything embarrassing or stereotypical?

3) Can you provide a link to your myspace page? Extra credit for a Friendster page.

4) Which of the following NFL linebackers did you have an inadvisable, perhaps erotic, encounter with as a youth: A.) Mike Vrabel B.) Dat Ngyuen C.) Ray Nitschke

5) Do you eat oysters? Do you eat snails?

6) Favorite movie?

The FFToday community thanks you in advance for your cooperation. And for gawds sakes, don't let these b@stards drag you down.

I kind of want to take Sketch's challenge, but I don't understand it.

Would we put up cash, then sign up for a 2 man FF league that starts in week 6? How loaded would the teams be in a 2 man league?

Confused. :shocking:

Calvin is hurt this week, and has a bye next. Mendenhall has brass balls, will eat your children, and can benchpress 300lbs like he is allergic to it. This trade is a no brainer. Rahard by a landslide.

I kind of want to take Sketch's challenge, but I don't understand it.

Would we put up cash, then sign up for a 2 man FF league that starts in week 6? How loaded would the teams be in a 2 man league?

Confused. :overhead:

First read the previous posts. Since clearly you don't understand the challenge I'll elaborate. An example of a challenge would be: We both pick the best fantasy team per week. That means we pick from any player in the league and form what we think will be the best fantasy team for that week. tell me if you still don't understand. We could do that for 4 weeks and see who has more total points. We could do it for 1 week? Like I said, it doesn't matter to me, there are a million different games/challenges you could make up. What I'm saying is you make the game, you make the rules, you set the parameters and you put your money in.

I'll put my money in, play the game, win, and take your money thus sending you back to your fftoday forum (aka: your social life) buddies so they can suck on your p#nis or rim your a#shole with some futile excuses that will hopefully build your fragile self esteem back up.

I just did a two team league mock draft. Here were the results.

Team A is ( A )

Team B is ( B )

1. ADP ( A )

2. MJD ( B )

3 Peyton ( B )

4. A.Johnson ( A )

5. Brees ( A )

6. Wayne ( B )

7. Fitzy ( B )

8. Chris Johnson ( A )

9. Randy Moss ( A )

10. Ronnie Brown ( B )

11. M.Turner ( B )

Have not quite finished yet but those would be some kick ass teams. I'm rooting for cbflacon. :overhead: