Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I have had a girlfriend for over a month now....UPDATED!

Funny but true - is there a "cripple's guide to sex"?

Gary could make meeeelions!!!

I know there is a book for how morbidly obese people can Fock. A friend of mines sister was over three bills, and her husband was over five. That book is a woody killer man.

• Like 1

I know there is a book for how morbidly obese people can Fock. A friend of mines sister was over three bills, and her husband was over five. That book is a woody killer man.

I bet it comes with a bag of flour.

Congrats my man.

Don't put all of your emotional eggs in one basket.

seriously though... who doesn't root for the crippled guy? he's the ultimate underdog... but nobody wants to ask the awkward, tough questions... nobody wants to touch the hot-stove topics... most of us are pretty clueless how so many things get done for a crippled guy and no-fockin'-way are we asking or bringing it up.

Gary can shatter it... stomp on the elephant in the room... Cripple-Love... I could totally see a book/movie being made exploring, laughing, appreciating, and teaching everyone what it's like being crippled... how ordinary chores and daily activities are sometimes outrageous and different.

• Like 2

• Like 1

YAY!!! So happy for you!!!

Apparently she makes a mean cheesecake, too.

Likes Gary, wants to do the horizontal mambo with him, AND makes cheesecake for him.

Maybe unicorns do exist. If so, ride that sucker as long as you can, dude!

:banana:

WOW. I am overwhelmed by all the love in this thread. THANKS SO MUCH, you guys really are the BEST!!!

WOW. I am overwhelmed by all the love in this thread. THANKS SO MUCH, you guys really are the BEST!!!

ok...so what positions have worked for you in the past? how about the gf? do you need handrails by the bed?

Awesome man. Really happy for you. You are a good guy and deserve to be happy.

• Like 1

I'm much happier to hear about your love life than the Chinese guys. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Does your sister know you're cheating on her yet? :nono:

• Like 1

What about the neighborhood chick you nursed back to life. I thought that was your current squeeze.

Yo. Gary the Playa be happy man.

What about the neighborhood chick you nursed back to life. I thought that was your current squeeze.

Yo. Gary the Playa be happy man.

That chick just needed someone to help her out while she went through cancer. She moved many months ago and I only hear from her once every few months now, usually when she needs something. One of our great posters here, Artista, actually gave me the DL on Penny. At first, I did not want to believe it, but she was right on. Per Artista's advice, I said no, once, just to see what happened if I did not come to her rescue. She focking moved away. lol

Thanks bro.

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this thread.

Go colts has been serenading her on Facebook with ###### rock ballads all week. Very cute in that sickening new relationship way.

Good for you buddy. She met your son yet? They get along? She have any spawn to deal with?

It is very cute esp now that she has announced it to the world as well.. So :wub: warming..

• Like 1

any suspect schtick?

You mean anyone calling bs?

I've seen her talking to him on Facebook, including an official announcement. Is it possible that he made a fake Facebook account with several hundred friends and years of activity, just for this moment?

I guess, but its pretty unlikely.

Also, please note the proper etiquette of announcing can size in the OP. Too many people lately have been forcing us to ask and that's just rude. This is how you know Gary is a good guy.

• Like 2

Pictures of said ladie or it didn't happen.

I've seen her. She's real.

PM him, he'll friend you. Gary's cool that way.

• Like 1

I've seen her talking to him on Facebook, including an official announcement. Is it possible that he made a fake Facebook account with several hundred friends and years of activity, just for this moment?

Yep. Gary is as real as one can get. One reason why he is so liked by so many.

• Like 1

:doublethumbsup: Focking hilarious. That would be some pretty elaborate shtt right there. :overhead:

• Like 1

:doublethumbsup: Focking hilarious. That would be some pretty elaborate shtt right there. :overhead:

Makes me want to start a hot chick account on Facebook, build friends and activity, and a few years, catfish one of the fools on here.

But then I think of how much time that would take, and eh, Fock it.

Makes me want to start a hot chick account on Facebook, build friends and activity, and a few years, catfish one of the fools on here.

:lol:

You don't need to go that far. Just sign up as footballgirl (well, she's banned but you get the point) and ask wsis week one of ff. Nobody will tell you to take it to the help board.

:D

I just threw up in my mouth.

With Joy.

Joy's can size?

we got newbs running a 12 year old alias, so it's not out of the question.

the movie was better

how did gcolts/you become disabled?

very happy about your new love!!

treat her well!

how did gcolts/you become disabled?

very happy about your new love!!

treat her well!

He probably won't tell you about it. Sort of a strange situation. Do you remember how your parents would tell you not to make a weird face or your face would stay like that? Well, let's just say that gocolts had a similar situation when he attempted to perform self-fellatio. :o

war injury?

car accident?

overweight?

multiple sclerosis?

diabetes?

birth defect?

stroke?

work accident?

• Like 1