Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Republican National Clownshow is off to a good start

Dogs don't bark at parked cars. No human with any self respect would vote for Hillary, even if they hate Trump. She's a traitor to this country.

No human with a working brain votes for Trump thinking he will be a good president.

The party nominating the man who wants to punish the press if they are mean to him.

Who wants to monitor and deny people entry into the country based on religion.

Who have had to disable the chat at their convention because their supporters were using racial slurs.

Well...maybe that racist parts are closer to some of the founders.

But the rest? Please.

Edit...also add how they pretty much bailed on their own rules at the convention because they didn't want a portion of their party to speak or vote on the rules.

Great party you are bragging about there.

PS...both of the parties suck and are not pushing things the founders would have liked. Neither are closer to that or the Constitution anymore.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

No human with a working brain votes for Trump thinking he will be a good president.

You both make excellent points.
  • Like 1

Dogs don't bark at parked cars. No human with any self respect would vote for Hillary, even if they hate Trump. She's a traitor to this country.

I don't like her either, but "traitor"? Come on :rolleyes:

And trump is patently unfit to be president. I don't like or trust Clinton but I do think she can do the job

1st up, the duck in the mickey mouse club! :lol:

:thumbsup:

I can't even imagine how embarrassing it would be for a Republican lifer to have to sit through this convention, essentially telling America this bloviating ass clown is your leader.

Looks like the Colorado delegates already walked out. I guess we know who the self respecting GOPers are. :lol:

1st up for the democrats, more of the same, only all of them pretending to support the most evil skank in the country

Seriously, there is nothing you can say that makes it worse than this convention and voting for Donald Trump.

Its sad how you all cant even see how pathetic it all is.

Looks like the Colorado delegates already walked out.

They got the munchies

• Like 3

Seriously, there is nothing you can say that makes it worse than this convention and voting for Donald Trump.

Its sad how you all cant even see how pathetic it all is.

Sweet holy high horse give it a rest. Arrogance with a side of "I'm more enlightened than you people"

Christ...Hillary is just as big a joke and is as corrupt as it gets.

• Like 2

Those people that spoke that lost loved ones to illegal immigrants were touching. Breaks your heart hearing them, and the deaths of their loved ones were avoidable.

Those people that spoke that lost loved ones to illegal immigrants were touching. Breaks your heart hearing them, and the deaths of their loved ones were avoidable.

If only we had a wall so high nobody could climb over it, or dig under it. :(

Sweet holy high horse give it a rest. Arrogance with a side of "I'm more enlightened than you people"

Exactly. :thumbsup:

"The weirdest thing I've seen so far in Cleveland."

I guess she hasn't been invited to any basements yet.

:o

Well played. :D

Even Tom Brady?

No. I'm sorry, she's just not.

Is she corrupt? Yep. Liar? Yep.

Trump is also both of those things.

The difference is Hilary can at least communicate a cogent thought like a rational adult. Trump is like a bombastic little kid. It is really amazing to watch.

Hate hilary? Ok. I get that. I don't have much warm fuzzies for her either. But Trump doesn't even qualify as a realistic, rational option in a vote for student body president. The man is a carnival barker.

• Like 1

Melania calls him "The Donald"

:D

He should have announced her, The future first lady and third ex-wife of Donald Trump....

The difference is Hilary can at least communicate a cogent thought like a rational adult. Trump is like a bombastic little kid. It is really amazing to watch.

Hate hilary? Ok. I get that. I don't have much warm fuzzies for her either. But Trump doesn't even qualify as a realistic, rational option in a vote for student body president. The man is a carnival barker.

Everything you say is true. But you haven't heard Hillary give her speech yet. You know it's going to be cringe worthy.

Damn his wife is hot - when does Chachi come on stage, Potsie joining him? :D

Everything you say is true. But you haven't heard Hillary give her speech yet. You know it's going to be cringe worthy.

Hillary's voice makes my skin crawl.

Donald makes me embarrassed for anyone stupid enough to vote for him.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here but it's a difference. :dunno:

I'm sure the message will be. But at least it will be in understandable english.

Whenever trump talks, I say "WTF?!" and have to try to piece the gibberish together. Its like he hops around from topic to topic and inserts silly superlatives and catchphrases at random.

"I love america. we are going to win. America will be great again. Crooked hillary is bad." It just makes absolutely no sense most of the time.

And the debates are going to be classic. I am going to have to find a way to watch those. Its going to be great. Watching Hilary trying to keep her cool while he flails at her and says nothing of substance.

Hillary's voice makes my skin crawl.

Donald makes me embarrassed for anyone stupid enough to vote for him.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here but it's a difference. :dunno:

It's all so horrible. But I'm leaning towards radical change. It's only 4 years, and we made it through the disaster that was Bush.

I'm sure the message will be. But at least it will be in understandable english.

Whenever trump talks, I say "WTF?!" and have to try to piece the gibberish together. Its like he hops around from topic to topic and inserts silly superlatives and catchphrases at random.

"I love america. we are going to win. America will be great again. Crooked hillary is bad." It just makes absolutely no sense most of the time.

And the debates are going to be classic. I am going to have to find a way to watch those. Its going to be great. Watching Hilary trying to keep her cool while he flails at her and says nothing of substance.

I'm just saying man, I'm sure you have never lisfened to her for more than 2 minutes. Nobody does. I just recently did. She's just hateful and turns your stomach after a little while. Her fakeness is just so obvious. You'll see.

She's been put in positions of power, she failed miserably.

They are both awful...and i may dislike the way he says and does things at least i feel im getting shot straight.

With hillary i know im getting lied to.

So IMO id rather have the awkward truth teller than the polished liar.

She's been put in positions of power, she failed miserably.

Trump has failed at multiple marriages and bankruptcies.

And again. THE MAN CANNOT FREAKING COMMUNICATE A THOUGHT. AT ALL. HE HAS NO POLICIES.

I would quite likely vote for pence over hilary, even though I hate his policies. I would vote for Jeb! over her all day. Hell, I'd vote for W again over trump in a heartbeat. He was an idiot, but still better.

I would vote for ME over Trump, and I am in NO WAY qualified to hold office. But I, and pretty much everyone at this bored, is more so than trump.

Seriously people. You cannot give that man nuclear weapons. You just can't.

• Like 1

I don't support Hillary. I think voting for her is stupid too (but no, she is not just as big of a joke...not even close)

Watch that 60 minutes interview or any of this crap show that has been on tonight.

Its not arrogance...Trump is a focking idiot when it comes to any issue.

They are both awful...and i may dislike the way he says and does things at least i feel im getting shot straight.

Shot straight? About what? He doesn't say anything. Its just 100% catchphrases. You get better policy from Phurfur and RP.

Truth teller? You seriously are clueless if you think that is him.

He has lied even more than her during these campaigns...its well documented that nearly everything he says is complete bullshit.

Shot straight? About what? He doesn't say anything. Its just 100% catchphrases. You get better policy from Phurfur and RP.

You get more thought out policy from Phurfer and RP. I wouldn't say "better".

You get more thought out policy from Phurfer and RP. I wouldn't say "better".

At least there is something there that gives you a clue what they "think."

Trump is just empty bullsh!t platitudes. And on the rare occasions he does give specifics, they are stupid and illegal (the wall, banning muslims, etc.)

Donald Trump

True5 (3%)(5)

Mostly True14 (8%)(14)

Half True26 (14%)(26)

Mostly False30 (17%)(30)

False72 (40%)(72)

Pants on Fire34 (19%)

Hillary Clinton

True52 (23%)(52)

Mostly True62 (28%)(62)

Half True48 (22%)(48)

Mostly False33 (15%)(33)

False25 (11%)(25)

Pants on Fire3 (1%)

How is it, with more information at our disposal than ever, in the history of mankind, can people be so dogmatically ignorant?

• Like 1