Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

Cops shoot black social worker laying on ground with hands up

Heck no, might get shot nowadays.

being shot's not that big a deal, It stops hurting when the pain goes away

Holy sh!t Batman, does he not know what he types

you might want to try scrolling up and looking at what you quoted. It sure as hell wasn't all of that. If you had, that may have excused your stupidity

If the cop / cops were out of line, there needs to be justice, sorry BLM or some other radical group isn't the Judge & Jury.

• Like 1

you might want to try scrolling up and looking at what you quoted. It sure as hell wasn't all of that. If you had, that may have excused your stupidity

Really, you're joking right??? I quoted what I quoted and yet you are saying that's not what I quoted, I'm not sure I can even wrap my head around that kind of stupid.

Post # 50 I quoted it in post # 51 and it is typed exactly has it appears in my quote

Really, you're joking right??? I quoted what I quoted and yet you are saying that's not what I quoted, I'm not sure I can even wrap my head around that kind of stupid.

Post # 50 I quoted it in post # 51 and it is typed exactly has it appears in my quote

"I'd be willing to bet"

"I'd be willing to bet"

Those are the first few words of that post, keep going, you're going to die when you see it, here let me help

"I'd be willing to bet it was a negligent discharge. Cop had his finger on the trigger, got jumpy, an inadvertently fired a shot. If that's the case, they should be rushing to a podium somewhere to make that announcement. They owe public and explanation and have absolutely nothing to complain about if people are rushing to their own judgment based on a video which clearly shows a sympathetic black man trying to take care of a belligerent patient and pleading to the cops not to shoot him."

Those are the first few words of that post, keep going, you're going to die when you see it, here let me help

"I'd be willing to bet it was a negligent discharge. Cop had his finger on the trigger, got jumpy, an inadvertently fired a shot. If that's the case, they should be rushing to a podium somewhere to make that announcement. They owe public and explanation and have absolutely nothing to complain about if people are rushing to their own judgment based on a video which clearly shows a sympathetic black man trying to take care of a belligerent patient and pleading to the cops not to shoot him."

I stand by every word, chubby. Sorry if that's ruined your day. :(

I stand by every word even as I backpedal and resort to name calling

It's OK, we know what you are.

Let us all know when you plan to address that whole Cruz/Trump endorsement thingy :thumbsup:

Hands weren't up straight enough.

Acquitted.

;)

Acquitted.

If he was wearing a Kango hat can we pretend that was the reason now? That would be fun. What if he was wearing Air Jordans, lets pretend that was the reason too,,,good stuff

I stand by every word, chubby. Sorry if that's ruined your day. :(

He always tells the truth even when he lies.

Acquitted.

gloves were too tight

Guess what.

"When contacted by Yahoo News, Steve Arthur, a public information officer for the FDLE, confirmed that agents with his organization are investigating the incident.

FDLEs role is to investigate potential criminality by the law enforcement officers. We will determine the facts of the case and provide that information to the State Attorneys Office, 11th Judicial Circuit, he said in an email. The State Attorneys Office will determine whether or not charges will be filed.

cops union already hinting they were aiming for the big retard but missed.

if thats your best story...

cops union already hinting they were aiming for the big retard but missed.

if thats your best story...

Chris christie was there?

Guess what.

"When contacted by Yahoo News, Steve Arthur, a public information officer for the FDLE, confirmed that agents with his organization are investigating the incident.

FDLEs role is to investigate potential criminality by the law enforcement officers. We will determine the facts of the case and provide that information to the State Attorneys Office, 11th Judicial Circuit, he said in an email. The State Attorneys Office will determine whether or not charges will be filed.

Is that retard who pretended she had a case against Zimmerman still around, she is an automatic to pursue unwinnable prosecution right?

This looks exceptionally bad, at the very least the cop has to be terminated based on the available evidence. Not sure if there is a judicial process to punish, but if there is lets go down that road.

Clearly a HUGE mistake was made, lets learn from it, and move the fock on.

This looks exceptionally bad, at the very least the cop has to be terminated based on the available evidence. Not sure if there is a judicial process to punish, but if there is lets go down that road.

Clearly a HUGE mistake was made, lets learn from it, and move the fock on.

But history tells us they won't. And that's the root of this whole problem. The police force will claim that he followed procedure and applaud him for wounding and not killing the guy. And the division will grow and grow.

But history tells us they won't. And that's the root of this whole problem. The police force will claim that he followed procedure and applaud him for wounding and not killing the guy. And the division will grow and grow.

There is some merit to this assertion. Police tend to circle around their own. Now, recent history is more relevant and that recent history shows an inclination to prosecute, sometimes stupidly.....and a greater effort on the part of the police to take action as well. Not nearly enough, but progress nonetheless.

Florida is a good example of prosecuting on the most flimsy of evidence as well, and the video evidence here is compelling. Should there not be a strong response I too would have a problem, but then again I have seen this happen elsewhere, but the context did not fulfill the dogma we like so it never got attention.

Applaud him? You show your inexperience once again.

it appears to me as if he's praying the gods send him a weapon.,

Justified

it appears to me as if he's praying the gods send him a weapon.,

Justified

They cut out the part of the video where he jumped up, shouted "f*ck 'da police!" and charged at them. Typical.

they have already suspended without pay a commander who lied about the incident.

Good.....

A retarded guy with a toy truck in his hand? Not sure that's much better

That's why I said "if that's your best story..."

they have already suspended without pay a commander who lied about the incident.

By saying "already" does that mean your upset about a rush to judgement or, "already", don't put the cart before the horse and assume the cop will be cleared? Your choice.