Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Cam Newton - de-sneakers a girl with his bubble ball

Cam is such a little biotch. Then again it was his Von Miller super bowl imitation.

Can't wait till that ass holes 15 minutes are over .

newbie, it's so cute you even changed the way you spelled ass hole to keep up the ruse

Not sure how you'd get a concussion in one of those bubble balls, but I hope they checked her. That was a truck stick all the way

I don't get the outrage? It's a bubble fight, that's what you do. You're supposed to run around and hit people, who are also in big bubble things. Like bumper cars.

I don't get it. It's a bubble fight, that's what you do. Your supposed to run around and hit people, who are also in big bubble things. Like bumper cars.

:lol: wow

ever throw your weight into a bumper car? yeah, they yell at you and it near gives people whiplash

a 250+ pound guy running full speed and trucking a 100 pound girl :overhead:

:lol: wow

ever throw your weight into a bumper car? yeah, they yell at you and it near gives people whiplash

a 250+ pound guy running full speed and trucking a 100 pound girl :overhead:

You can't hardly see out of those things. All you see is blurry shapes and objects. He likely had no idea who was in the particular bubble.

Why would you come into a "Cam is a Dik"'thread and defend him? He just is. That woukd be like me going into a " Lawrence Taylor is a crackhead" thread and defending him for being one. He just is. Nobody is saying Cam is a bad player. He's a great player. He's also a Dik. Deal with it.

Why would you come into a "Cam is a Dik"'thread and defend him? He just is. That woukd be like me going into a " Lawrence Taylor is a crackhead" thread and defending him for being one. He just is. Nobody is saying Cam is a bad player. He's a great player. He's also a Dik. Deal with it.

He is? His teammates love him. He gives back to the community (especially kids). He stays out of trouble.

He does celebrations and has fun and didn't handle a post game press conference the best. So I guess that means he's Satan. :(

He is? His teammates love him. He gives back to the community (especially kids). He stays out of trouble.

He does celebrations and has fun and didn't handle a post game press conference the best. So I guess that means he's Satan. :(

:doh:

Help me then. What exactly do you not like?

Is it the dabbing and first down sign?

Is it the superman thing?

What is it exactly?

Help me then

beyond help

Tom Brady isn't a dik either. because he plays for my home team

Didn't handle it "the best" ? If you are looking for credibility, you're going to have to be a bit more harsh than that. Otherwise you're just a blind homer.

I don't get the outrage? It's a bubble fight, that's what you do. You're supposed to run around and hit people, who are also in big bubble things. Like bumper cars.

WOW

Watch this: Eli Manning is a goofy bastard that throws too many picks. See? You try now.

Help me then. What exactly do you not like?

Is it the dabbing and first down sign?

Is it the superman thing?

What is it exactly?

all of the above. And more .

This video makes me dislike him even more and I wasn't sure that was possible

Watch this: Eli Manning is a goofy bastard that throws too many picks. See? You try now.

yeah but you're a cowboys fan ;)

Cam Newton handled the SB post game press conference very poorly.

:dunno:

What else you want me to say?

I like the celebrations, it's fun.

I also like when Aaron Rodgers does his discount double check. I don't buy into the NoFunLeague mantra.

What else you want me to say? I like the celebrations, it's fun.

I also like when Aaron Rodgers does his discount double check. I don't buy into the NoFunLeague mantra.

pssst Aaron Rodgers is white

I have no agenda with Cam... no love or hate..

but an NFL player levels a girl like that?
wasn't the idea of pro-athletes going full-tilt vs. kids so preposterous that it was comedy gold for Peyton Manning in an SNL skit?

And now Cam is doing it for real? De-sneakering some girl?

Can't wait to see some of Lebron's fierce blocks when he visits the Kennedy Middle School! Gonna' be awesome!.

• Like 1

What else you want me to say?

I like the celebrations, it's fun.

QB's shouldn't be going nuts or taking one second to celebrate a first down. He does it all the time. Get your team huddled up and get ready for the next play. You're the leader.'TD's? Go nuts.

Fake outrage, Cam is awesome, shut the hell up. Great guy, great player. Dumshitts.

It's old too. This game of Bubble Football that he was playing with lots of people who were running around knocking each other over (because that's what you do in that game) was from June of 2015.

Fake outrage, Cam is awesome, shut the hell up. Great guy, great player. Dumshitts.

I agree. Goes out and has a good time. No illegitimate kids. No arrests. No HGH. I wish he was QB for my team

Fake outrage,

this needs to be thrown around now in every single topic ever.

there is a ton of outrage here. hot take

this needs to be thrown around now in every single topic ever.

there is a ton of outrage here. hot take

I am not outraged nor is my reaction/opinion fake.

Cam Newton de-sneakering some girl in some school-yard, playing-around game is the equivalent of me de-sneakering some grade school kid.

You get to a point where you realize you're just bigger, stronger, etc than some women and children and when you play a game like that, it's understood that you won't kill them.

Cam Newton de-sneakering some girl in some school-yard, playing-around game is the equivalent of me de-sneakering some grade school kid.

You get to a point where you realize you're just bigger, stronger, etc than some women and children and when you play a game like that, it's understood that you won't kill them.

He's a 13 year old in a 27 year old man's body

I agree. Goes out and has a good time. No illegitimate kids. No arrests. No HGH. I wish he was QB for my team

Cam got married?

:lol:

1. It's at BB&T Park (Charlotte Knights AAA team) not a school yard. So it was part of some sponsored event or camp where they put this on I'm assuming.

2. They have these big huge ass protective bubbles on to where you are supposed to run into each other, this isn't flag football and he laid somebody out.

3. He more than likely didn't know it was a girl / woman as there was lots of people playing and the bubble is over your head.

Other than that, spot on post.

:lol:

1. It's at BB&T Park (Charlotte Knights AAA team) not a school yard. So it was part of some sponsored event or camp where they put this on I'm assuming.

2. They have these big huge ass protective bubbles on to where you are supposed to run into each other, this isn't flag football and he laid somebody out.

3. He more than likely didn't know it was a girl / woman as there lots of people playing and the bubble is over your head.

Other than that, spot on post.

he lined her up! wow you're clinically insane

Oh yeah, his kids name is: Chosen.

Not Isaac?

Well, yeah, have you ever seen that played before? Lemme explain.

Lots of people put on these big ass protective bubbles. You run around, and randomly pick who's in front of you and then run into them. If you see somebody coming at you, you either get out of the way or your run at them and collide.

hey... it was the BB&T Charlotte Park League... that's a VERY competitive co-ed league AND there were sponsors. Cam's gotta' bring his "A" game to that!