Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

This Board Has Gone Downhill

In my opinion when I'm doing it to protect myself I don't find it bad. Especially when i got out and came clean since I didn't have to worry about anything like getting a terrorists attention. Had to be very careful about that and about people I work for finding out I was on here and it somehow getting back to them because even if I say something and don't think it's bad the person above me might. They had a female who did just that with airmen so I had to be careful of not letting people find out until I was out

Your mentality is seriously focked up.

If you wanted to protect your identity, you could have just been vague about what you do.

You made up the major/doctor sh!t to make us think you were something more than you are. It was transparent and lame. Now, you're trying to make more excuses for your failed lies.

Pathetic

Your mentality is seriously focked up.

If you wanted to protect your identity, you could have just been vague about what you do.

You made up the major/doctor sh!t to make us think you were something more than you are. It was transparent and lame. Now, you're trying to make more excuses for your failed lies.

Pathetic

If you say so bud. Yet when I provide proof of everything it gets ignored and overlooked. Such as that national championship I won and my BIL playing golf with Tiger Woods. Everything I say I bring back up for yet when I provide it everyone seems to stop posting in the thread...I wonder why... :doh:

This is not the subject we are discussing now is it?

Fair or not, whether you like it or not - this stigma will follow you forever. Serious as you might be about something, you have to know people are always taking it with a gain of salt, if not rolling their eyes altogether.

Fair or not, whether you like it or not - this stigma will follow you forever. Serious as you might be about something, you have to know people are always taking it with a gain of salt, if not rolling their eyes altogether.

Still, this is not the subject of what we are discussing. We are discussing how the board turns into a slap fight, political mess regardless of who posts or what the topic is

Still, this is not the subject of what we are discussing. We are discussing how the board turns into a slap fight, political mess regardless of who posts or what the topic is

You are not getting it at all.

1. No this is not the subject at hand.

2. The reason it's not the subject at hand is bcoz nobody takes you serious.

3. The reason nobody takes you serious is bcoz as soon as they see you in a thread (esp. one started by you whining about board integrity) they tune out the message, roll their eyes, laugh at you and revert back to your trail of lies.

You message will never be heard - the subject will always be the same.

3. The reason nobody takes you serious is bcoz as soon as they see you in a thread (esp. one started by you whining about board integrity) they tune out the message, roll their eyes, laugh at you and revert back to your trails of lies.

So what? Create an alias? I would rather not. Besides, I think I've proven quite enough to redeem myself from that yet no one seems to take that into account. But like I SAID this isn't about JUST me. It's about the ENTIRE board. There's been slap fights by other members here as well and not just me. That's what I'm addressing

3. The reason nobody takes you serious is bcoz as soon as they see you in a thread (esp. one started by you whining about board integrity) they tune out the message, roll their eyes, laugh at you and revert back to your trail of lies.

THAT IS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD :wall:

So what?

Like I said, I'm not judging you - I'm just telling you... Do what you want with the info, I really don't give a shiat.

To be honest, I don't see much difference. I haven't been around forever but it seems it's always the same posters here all day every day doing what they do.

Just ignore them if they bother you. And no, I don't mean "put them on ignore". :rolleyes: just don't respond to them. It's pretty simple. If you're so insecure (not you personally) that you feel you need to get the last word in on a message bored slap fight, I'll let you have it. I have bigger fish to fry.

I have been here for 15 years. Nothings changed. Trust me. It's always been this way. It just seems worse because of the election cycle.

awww, that is so sweet :doublethumbsup:

You have chosen to ignore posts from shotslmaniac.

Would you like to view it anyway?

LOL

The board is fine. There's a couple of posters who just destroy or ruin every thread they post in, but ignore works extremely well.

This is my fourth election cycle here. It has always gotten stupid in an election year.

Really? well I didn't check in on here during then so I wouldn't know :dunno:

Years ago you could come here, ask questions and get legit answers, there weren't that many slap fights, threads didn't turn political, etc. Nowadays every thread turns into a political thread, every thread has a slap fight, ask question and get BS answers, etc. It's like the idiots still around here drove away all the legit posters and the few that are still around don't post that much anymore due to the childish nature that has become the geek club. Almost everyone here has an alias to help further their little slap fight. Grown men have been reduced to acting like a child. I don't know about you guys but it saddens me to see how this place has gone downhill

Shut up, Meg.

I've been here for a VERY long time. This board has always been this way, with election years being awful. We went through it with Obama (twice).

Slap fights also always happen just because of the amount of posters and the clashing personalities. It happens.

You have to post knowing that slap fights might happen, but that you will also get maybe one or two serious responses too.

I don't have an alias.

I barely look at the names, I just give my opinion.

Naked pics of your wife would probably go a long way in smoothing things over here.

:mad:

Seriously on Mobil phone and didn't know who started this thread and my stock answer was going to be ~Dickby is the downfall of this bored.

Ha. He has the balls to actually start this thread.

Like I have been saying it's his word we are just living in it. Conceded MFer.

:lol: good responses so far fellow geeks.

Only time I recall reading a thread from him was his backing up a trailer thread not to long ago and he has been here since 2012 ?

If you say so bud. Yet when I provide proof of everything it gets ignored and overlooked. Such as that national championship I won and my BIL playing golf with Tiger Woods. Everything I say I bring back up for yet when I provide it everyone seems to stop posting in the thread...I wonder why... :doh:

You provided A picture of a ring that said national champion on it. I can assure you everyone laughed at the stock photo from Jostens. And how come you don't play anymore? There are hardball leagues for men all over the place. Not even softball? I payed until I was in my 40's and I never won shite.

And by the way DJb, when you say "years ago" what was your handle then? Just curious?

Been the same for about 3-4 years now

Only time I recall reading a thread from him was his backing up a trailer thread not to long ago and he has been here since 2012 ?

He started the doctor lie several months before that

He started the doctor lie several months before that

I must of been drunk that day. :cheers:

Years ago you could come here, ask questions and get legit answers, there weren't that many slap fights, threads didn't turn political, etc. Nowadays every thread turns into a political thread, every thread has a slap fight, ask question and get BS answers, etc. It's like the idiots still around here drove away all the legit posters and the few that are still around don't post that much anymore due to the childish nature that has become the geek club. Almost everyone here has an alias to help further their little slap fight. Grown men have been reduced to acting like a child. I don't know about you guys but it saddens me to see how this place has gone downhill

You joined this board after me. Slap fights have always been around since I have been here. They were actually in a lull until Newbs and RP came back.

You joined this board after me. Slap fights have always been around since I have been here. They were actually in a lull until Newbs and RP came back.

Yeah, back in the day when Newbs and RP were constantly fisting each other openly, and GFIAFP was launching diharrea in all directions, this place was unreadable.

Its not anywhere near that bad these days.

RP is back? Who?

Maybe I'm just noticing it more. But it seems I'll go into a thread and about halfway down the page it's already progressed to a slap fight. After that I just stop reading. I don't hardly touch the political threads because I know that's all that's going on in there