Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

This Thread is a lot like real estate location location location

Which is even sillier. Kids don't know that something is "odd" until adults tell them its "odd".

Man, you post some stupid sh!t but, this may be your finest work...

• Like 1

Man, you post some stupid sh!t but, this may be your finest work...

Kids don't even acknowledge that there is a difference in a persons skin color until older people start categorizing them as black and white.

You're not this daft, I know it.

Hi

Kids don't even acknowledge that there is a difference in a persons skin color until older people start categorizing them as black and white.

This is why I have been working so tirelessly to eliminate the entirely divisive teaching of good touching and bad touching in schools. There is only touching. Good or bad is simply relative and forces children into an unnatural paradigm.

I was told over and over again I was a stupid bigot for thinking this was even possible.

No, a bigot assumes every tranny is a child molester. And every accommodation we make for them is a one-way ticket to pedophilia/bestiality/incest/etc.

Have little boys ever been molested in the men's room?

It is. This incident occurred in a residential bathroom.

http://k2radio.com/sexual-assault-trial-of-miguelmichelle-martinez-of-casper-begins/

A now-11-year-old girl testified Monday that a friend of her family entered the bathroom of her house in Casper in March and sexually assaulted her, she said in Natrona County District Court.[/size]

Great job, guys. Way to be misled. Someone clearly has an agenda. :thumbsup:

Like most molesters, an aquaintaintance of the victim. Has nothing to do with being transgender.

No, a bigot assumes every tranny is a child molester. And every accommodation we make for them is a one-way ticket to pedophilia/bestiality/incest/etc.

Have little boys ever been molested in the men's room?

As I said I was a called a stupid bigot for even thinking it was possible. That's nothing close to thinking every tranny is a child molester which isn't true. They are mental damaged, but not all are child molesters.

Skin color has what to do with gender identity..

Your side loves to make everything about race though, so I get it.. You just can't help yourself, fkn pathetic.

Which is even sillier. Kids don't know that something is "odd" until adults tell them its "odd".

That's a false statement.

They really need to do something about those changing tables in the bathroom.

They're just not built for kids. They're too tall to bend them over on and don't support both of our weight.

• Like 1

They really need to do something about those changing tables in the bathroom.

They're just not built for kids. They're too tall to bend them over on and don't support both of our weight.

Im not proud of myself for laughing at this. :mellow:

Im not proud of myself for laughing at this. :mellow:

I find his posts on molestation mildly disturbing. And by mildly I mean extremely. But maybe that's just me. :unsure:

I'm fairly sure numerous kids would freak out if they saw that coming at them whilst sitting on the toilet.

I'm fairly sure numerous kids would freak out if they saw that coming at them whilst sitting on the toilet.

His point is absurd on every level to anybody who has ever raised a kid. It's actually one of the dumbest points I've ever seen someone try to make here, that is really saying something around these parts...

:(

His point is absurd on every level to anybody who has ever raised a kid. It's actually one of the dumbest points I've ever seen someone try to make here, that is really saying something around these parts...

You say something like this seemingly every day. They cant all be the dumbest things posted here.

You say something like this seemingly every day. They cant all be the dumbest things posted here.

In comes the troll. Good one MDC, you got me bro.

In comes the troll. Good one MDC, you got me bro.

Just try to mix your insults up a little.

Just try to mix your insults up a little.

Any thoughts on Saint's assertion?

No, cool, fock off..

:dunno:

Oh, and feel free to prove your assertion as well.

Any thoughts on Saint's assertion?

No, cool, fock off..

Oh, and feel free to prove your assertion as well.

No thoughts on Saints claim and I wont prove my assertion, Ill just remind you when you trot this tired insult out again on Wednesday.

No thoughts on Saints claim and I wont prove my assertion, Ill just remind you when you trot this tired insult out again on Wednesday.

So you got nothing and just dropped by to troll.

Cool, like I said earlier, feel free to fock off.

So you got nothing and just dropped by to troll.

Cool, like I said earlier, feel free to fock off.

Ill post what I want, thanks.

She will prob sure the court for saying “her” instead of her preferred pronouns “they and them”.

Ill post what I want, thanks.

In purely a trolling fashion with no ability to backup your claims. Cool gig you got going on there.

Duly noted.

In purely a trolling fashion with no ability to backup your claims. Cool gig you got going on there.

Duly noted.

90% of your posts seem to consist of :lol: or Congratulations, that was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen here.

Twat.

90% of your posts seem to consist of :lol: or Congratulations, that was the dumbest thing Ive ever seen here.

Twat.

:doh:

From a full time troll.... Wow..

:doh:

From a full time troll.... Wow..

Its cute how you think youre not.

Then why do we tell every Black Child that they don’t have a chance because Whitey is keeping them down?

Well, it's not...soooo...dunno what to tell ya. :dunno:

Babies and children absolutely identify and fear ugly people

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2016-06-children-ugly-people.html

and children at a young age identify people of their tribe, or in other words, are racist.

http://time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

Sorry this doesn't fit your world view. :(

I have a 10 Year-Old Daughter that's Asian/White. I have three Step-Children ages 3,4, and 6 - two of which are Black/White. I have another child on the way. Please, continue...

And no, just because a child can identify "their tribe" does not infer that they are capable of value judgements.

I find his posts on molestation mildly disturbing. And by mildly I mean extremely. But maybe that's just me. :unsure:

Me too. But I have young kids, so maybe I'm more sensitive to it.

I have a 10 Year-Old Daughter that's Asian/White. I have three Step-Children ages 3,4, and 6 - two of which are Black/White. I have another child on the way. Please, continue...

And no, just because a child can identify "their tribe" does not infer that they are capable of value judgements.

Cool, you're also wrong. Not sure what else to tell ya fella.

They absolutely feel safer around "their kind." And pretty people. It's not a value judgment, it is a survival instinct. But your statement, as I said initially, is categorically false.

Also FYI it is imply, not infer.

They absolutely feel safer around "their kind." And pretty people. It's not a value judgment, it is a survival instinct. But your statement, as I said initially, is categorically false.

Also FYI it is imply, not infer.

This strawman has gotten so egregiously out of control that you're trying to sound smarter by using big words and attempting to correct mine? Infer works just fine, thank you. :wave:

Looking forward to the dictionary breakdance do come, so we can talk more about things entirely irrelevant to whether or not Transgenders should be able to use a specific restroom.

This strawman has gotten so egregiously out of control that you're trying to sound smarter by using big words and attempting to correct mine? Infer works just fine, thank you. :wave:

Looking forward to the dictionary breakdance do come, so we can talk more about things entirely irrelevant to whether or not Transgenders should be able to use a specific restroom.

Your introduced the strawman that kids learn this stuff from their parents. That is false. Also, infer doesn't work - I imply that you are uneducated, you infer that you are uneducated.

You've learned two things today, you should consider it a win. :cheers:

Your introduced the strawman that kids learn this stuff from their parents. That is false. Also, infer doesn't work - I imply that you are uneducated, you infer that you are uneducated.

You've learned two things today, you should consider it a win. :cheers:

You've presented absolutely no evidence that kids don't learn "this stuff" from their parents, Skids. What you've successfully avoided is how they get that way. Everything a child does, they learn from their environment, their trusted figures of authority, and experimentation. I don't need to spend hours on google and cite scientific studies about what color person kids refused a cookie from to know that's true. It's just fact. Children are a sponge.

You've presented absolutely no evidence that kids don't learn "this stuff" from their parents, Skids. What you've successfully avoided is how they get that way. Everything a child does, they learn from their environment, their trusted figures of authority, and experimentation. I don't need to spend hours on google and cite scientific studies about what color person kids refused a cookie from to know that's true. It's just fact. Children are a sponge.

so children learn transgender and gay

Or do they not count in your everything?