Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

US Navy Ship Entering Korean Peninsula

But Donald was a new kind of sheriff, remember? Donald wasn't going to take any of his, remember? Donald was supposed to be different, remember?

So in 4 months he's supposed to have NOKO under control? Something obama didn't sniff in 8 years.

Can you imagine where your party would be if you actually held your own people to these standards?

It won't be long, we will hit them soon.

I used to think so, but I have to admit - I don't think this Prez actually has the balls to do it.. And that's not a political jab, it's really not. But I'm starting to see a pattern with Trump. He's starting to remind me of the schoolyard bully who talks a mean game, but never actually does anything when finally called out.. We first saw it with Mexico's President Nieto, I'm wondering if NK is an extension of that.

So in 4 months he's supposed to have NOKO under control? Something obama didn't sniff in 8 years.

Can you imagine where your party would be if you actually held your own people to these standards?

I'm not the one who posted "the new sheriff", "finally leadership", etc. - you guys did. I'm just asking what happened to that?

Liberal losers. More concerned about getting a dig on Trump than the fact that this guy is inching towards the ultimate WMD. I doubt Cruzer, Newbie et al mentioned NOKO too often the last 8 years, now they are all over it. Like I said, losers.

I used to think so, but I have to admit - I don't think this Prez actually has the balls to do it.. And that's not a political jab, it's really not. But I'm starting to see a pattern with Trump. He's starting to remind me of the schoolyard bully who talks a mean game, but never actually does anything when finally called out.. We first saw it with Mexico's President Nieto, I'm wondering if NK is an extension of that.

A lot of new people have only been at their respected positions a few months, give everyone some time to layout a realistic game plan. We will hit the fockers soon.

Liberal losers. More concerned about getting a dig on Trump than the fact that this guy is inching towards the ultimate WMD. I doubt Cruzer, Newbie et al mentioned NOKO too often the last 8 years, now they are all over it. Like I said, losers.

You prolly didn't notice, 8 years ago you were a Liberal loser - remember?

A lot of new people have only been at their respected positions a few months, give everyone some time to layout a realistic game plan. We will hit the fockers soon.

A lot of jobs aren't even filled either...but hit them soon?

How so?

I'm not the one who posted "the new sheriff", "finally leadership", etc. - you guys did. I'm just asking what happened to that?

Jesus..he could have bombed NOKO...and after you libs complained about civilian casualties, he's a war monger blah blah blah....you'd be complying that...well...he hasn't gotten tax cuts done yet!

You prolly didn't notice, 8 years ago you were a Liberal loser - remember?

Neither. I left because of the liberals.

NK has increased the frequency of their launches. They are baiting Trump. Mocking him.

Jesus..he could have bombed NOKO...and after you libs complained about civilian casualties, he's a war monger blah blah blah....you'd be complying that...well...he hasn't gotten tax cuts done yet!

You guys come running in here to slap nut each other over the 1st news of possibly entering NK waters.. Hailing the new sheriff, new leadership, finally a guy with balls!

Only to find it was bunk and the NK leader is still flipping boogers on your sheriff - now all of the sudden it's premature and outrage - you guys are entertaining, I'll give you that. :D

No, we are NOT going to pre-emptively hit NoKo. Literally every single one of his generals and military advisors - not to mention anybody with any kind of knowledge on the subject knows that.

Do yourselves a favor and google the subject a bit; Day One of conflict with NoKo - no matter who starts it - is a complete massacre - in their favor. Focking Seoul would be a GD memory.

Yeah, long term we win. The tide turns our way the longer we're at war. However, day one through five? Holy Chiit, hundreds of thousands dead. Why do you think SoKo can't stand Trump? "Hey great, diickface, talk tough - WE'RE the ones who'll be annihilated on day one. You can fight over the embers. "

Seriously, educate yourselves. The number of weps trained on Seoul/SoKo for a simultaneous, massive attack is incredible. Short of launching every nuke we can place in the region (thus killing SoKo and bringing in China), no way we can take all that chit out before they inflict massive casualties.