Davis

Clay

Witten

H Miller

Eifert

Donnell

J Reed

Rudolph

Value pick last year value pick this Year Delanie walker. Especially if they draft Mariota

• Like 1

I think Eifert of Cincy and Gavin Escobar of Dallas will break out big this year. As good as Witten is, he is sooo long in the tooth. they wont be able to keep Escobar's physicality off the field.

Pitta may not even play. I agree he's ranked correctly IF he is on the field. That said, I'm not drafting a guy coming off two hip fractures and who isn't even sure if he can suit up. Seems risky. If he does play, his hype train will be through the roof due to Smith leaving. One good tackle and he's finished.

Owens also seems pretty high. I understand he's in Denver now, but he doesn't have the speed, or separation ability, of Thomas.

Delanie Walker seems pretty low on you list. In PPR, I'd have him much higher, with or without them drafting a QB.

Eifert is low as well. One injury doesn't make him a risk. He was lights out in college and he's a better TE in the passing game than Gresham was.

Cameron seems high considering his injury history. Probably worth the risk for where he will be drafted though.

Allen?

Would been next pick or two . But not higher than that in a PPR for me

Value pick last year value pick this Year Delanie walker. Especially if they draft Mariota

Yea I can see where I might have him to low . But that QB situation just bothers me right now .

I think Eifert of Cincy and Gavin Escobar of Dallas will break out big this year. As good as Witten is, he is sooo long in the tooth. they wont be able to keep Escobar's physicality off the field.

Yea I like Eifert a lot also .

Daniels is hight but maybe.

Gates is a bit low.

Cook needs to be on the list somewhere.

[/quote

Yea I can see your points . I think Daniels could be to high also but .

Pitta may not even play. I agree he's ranked correctly IF he is on the field. That said, I'm not drafting a guy coming off two hip fractures and who isn't even sure if he can suit up. Seems risky. If he does play, his hype train will be through the roof due to Smith leaving. One good tackle and he's finished.

Owens also seems pretty high. I understand he's in Denver now, but he doesn't have the speed, or separation ability, of Thomas.

Delanie Walker seems pretty low on you list. In PPR, I'd have him much higher, with or without them drafting a QB.

Eifert is low as well. One injury doesn't make him a risk. He was lights out in college and he's a better TE in the passing game than Gresham was.

Cameron seems high considering his injury history. Probably worth the risk for where he will be drafted though.

Yea I can see your points .