Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Another school shooting. Houston

Each and every 2A crusader in here would change their tune if it was their daughter catching a hot stray in a shooting. They would be first in line holding the protest sign arm in arm with David Hogg himself if need be.

Sadly I dont think so.

Theyd blame something else. Gun free zone. Meds. Video games. Something. But never guns.

Its Max...he probably thinks you are a crazy liberal.

He'd be correct when it comes to guns. Theses paranoid focks actually believe they could overthrow the government. Dumb bastards. Only the military personnel could overthrow a tyrannical government. Yet they hang on to some BS 1700 theory. Truly backwards.

Plus, you patriot act backing conservatives, who don't care the 4th amendment is being trampled on, don't get to complain now. You guys sold the constitution down the river with GWB 2nd term.

Plus, you patriot act backing conservatives, who don't care the 4th amendment is being trampled on, don't get to complain now. You guys sold the constitution down the river with GWB 2nd term.

Oh, so Obama expanding the patriot act is on GWB?

Oh, so Obama expanding the patriot act is on GWB?

Did I say that? Did you forget Bush was using it illegally Also? And that bill is all GWB.

Eta: Obama couldn't expand it if Bush hadn't trampled on the 4th amendment to begin with. All in safety, remember.

Wasn't you a democrat when that happened? You should've hated the Patriot Act. Right?

Did I say that? Did you forget Bush was using it illegally Also? And that bill is all GWB.

Then the 2a is all on the founders. See how that works?

Theses paranoid focks actually believe they could overthrow the government. Dumb bastards. Only the military personnel could overthrow a tyrannical government. Yet they hang on to some BS 1700 theory. Truly backwards.

I believe in the right to protect myself. That is what the 2nd means to me. I have no delusions of overthrowing my government. But don't think for a second it won't be an absolute bloodbath if the the government comes for law abiding americans guns

I believe in the right to protect myself. That is what the 2nd means to me. I have no delusions of overthrowing my government. But don't think for a second it won't be an absolute bloodbath if the the government comes for law abiding americans guns

It would be a total crapshow. Taking the existing guns is not the answer. If they made it illegal to sell them outside of a few channels I would support it. Banning use of certain styles id support.

Funny libtards are all of a sudden concerned about the patriot act. Crickets while Obama was using and abusing it.

I don't want a ban. I want:

1. A mental health check.

2. All owners responsible for said weapons. Parents held accountable for their weapons. If little Johnny can get your guns, and shoot up a school, you're not a responsible gun owner. Murder charge for you.

3. Yearly competency exams.

4. Yearly mental exam.

5. National registry.

6. Age to own any weapon to 21. Wanna own or mess with a gun, join the military or police academy.

Probably much more.

Funny libtards are all of a sudden concerned about the patriot act. Crickets while Obama was using and abusing it.

I'm hardly a libtard. The two biggest government overreaching laws in my lifetime are the Patriot Act and Obama care. I've said it many times.

Ya, you want a ban

No. But people are going to show they can handle them responsibly. Show they can store them responsibly. And show they are mentally capable to own them.

Your right to own them no longer trumps others rights to life.

Murder charge for the gun owner who gets his gun taken is retarded and wont ever happen so stop saying it. If I want your gun bad enough, I can get it. You dont deserve a life sentence for me stealing your gun lol. Criminal negligence charge, lets talk, thats more realistic. Murderers get murder charges, period, the matter is now closed. Crack, Im ok with the rest of your list.

Murder charge for the gun owner who gets his gun taken is retarded and wont ever happen so stop saying it. If I want your gun bad enough, I can get it. You dont deserve a life sentence for me stealing your gun lol. Murderers get murder charges, period, the matter is now closed. Crack, Im ok with the rest of your list.

So if I have a (pick a gun) laying around, and my son takes it and murders a dozen people with it, am I a responsible gun owner?

So if I have a (pick a gun) laying around, and my son takes it and murders a dozen people with it, am I a responsible gun owner?

No, but you are also not a murderer, obviously. This shouldnt even need to be said. If you want to get slapped with a criminal negligence or aiding and abbedding, we can sort that out. But murder is silly.

Ill be honest, Im a nihilist and I like watching the world burn. I dont mind when a dozen people get shot, just more dumbfocks and their gun obsession (MAI RAIGHHHTS! MAI RAIGHTTS!). I dont go near guns so my chances of getting shot are near nil. Yall however, you have guns and kids, lets cross our fingers nothing bad happens, but your chances are far higher.

No, but you are also not a murderer, obviously. This shouldnt even need to be said. If you want to get slapped with a criminal negligence or aiding and abbedding, we can sort that out. But murder is silly.

See, I disagree. People continually say don't punish responsible gun owners. Well, everyone is a responsible gun owner until they're not. Then it's to late. You own it, you're responsible for it. Period.

Awesome! How many more kids die in schools before we're all backwards? I mean, it took a few thousand Americans to die in the WTC to completely overhaul our mode of flight, trample on the 4th amendment, but don't focking mess with the 2nd. God bless the Patriot Act, but heaven forbid touching our precious 2nd. Fock you guys.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

How many more people died to give us all of these freedoms in the first place that you're so willing to give up? That's going to dwarf any number you cherry-pick and throw out there.

Nothing stopping you from moving to a country that will "protect" you.

• Like 1

Your right to own them no longer trumps others rights to life.

I don't believe one has anything to do with the other in your misguided context. Nobody is fixing the focked up misguided shitbags or criminals. We have the 2nd to answer that problem if need be.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

How many more people died to give us all of these freedoms in the first place that you're so willing to give up? That's going to dwarf any number you cherry-pick and throw out there.

Freedom ain't free.

Fantastic quote. Unrelated. I helped "protect" this country during the Gulf War, so I'm good thanks. You willing to cut our military budget in half or 3/4ths? You know, since our founding fathers feared having a standing (government funded) army. That's the reasoning of a well regulated militia. All the gun owners can go fight our wars then.

Make the schools more secure to start. Fire some gym teachers and hire some security guards.

Fantastic quote. Unrelated. I helped "protect" this country during the Gulf War, so I'm good thanks. You willing to cut our military budget in half or 3/4ths? You know, since our founding fathers feared having a standing (government funded) army. That's the reasoning of a well regulated militia. All the gun owners can go fight our wars then.

Thanks for your service. I don't have any idea what you just said.

I think crackattack is my politics BFF around here. :wub:

Each and every 2A crusader in here would change their tune if it was their daughter catching a hot stray in a shooting. They would be first in line holding the protest sign arm in arm with David Hogg himself if need be.

Mmmm....your daughter, hot spray....

Oops

I think crackattack is my politics BFF around here. :wub:

I'm your Huckleberry :wub:

I don't know what you're talking about here. Do you?

Thanks for your service, though.

Hes saying your reverent clinging to the founders is misguided, as we have completely abandoned the world in which they lived.

The well regulated militia was intended, in large part, to be a defensive force. The founders feared a standing central military. Now we have the most powerful standing military on earth by a large margin, and are an active conqueror and occupier, as our government is largely controlled by interests who make money on such activities.

Then there is the whole slavery thing. Pretty sure the founders never intended darkies to have guns.

Not to mention we havent faced a military threat, internal (Indians) or external in over a century.

I honestly don't think it matters. He isn't willing to do what it takes to implement what they want. Virtue signaling is all these clowns are capable of. Keep talking assclowns.

Hes saying your reverent clinging to the founders is misguided, as we have completely abandoned the world in which they lived.

The well regulated militia was intended, in large part, to be a defensive force. The founders feared a standing central military. Now we have the most powerful standing military on earth by a large margin, and are an active conqueror and occupier, as our government is largely controlled by interests who make money on such activities.

Then there is the whole slavery thing. Pretty sure the founders never intended darkies to have guns.

Not to mention we havent faced a military threat, internal (Indians) or external in over a century.

Big guns , load pipes puzzy. America will fock your mom and sister in front of you if need be. I wonder why we haven't faced a military threat. It truly is a mystery

Big guns , load pipes puzzy. America will fock your mom and sister in front of you if need be. I wonder why we haven't faced a military threat. It truly is a mystery

Largely because we are on the other side of the focking planet from any army bigger than the Salvation Army. Canada and Mexico, big threats there.

True story. There is a huge secret un military base in Newfoundland. The only reason they haven't tried to invade America and steal all our guns? It's the individual gun owners that terrify them. They're not worried at all about are nuclear weapons or the fact that we have the first and second largest air forces in the world. Pretty amazing how much Cletus P Jones in armpit Oklahoma scares the hell out of those deep State black helicopter types.

Note, Sandy Hook is a stone's throw from that base. Why do you think all of the American Commercial aircraft landed there during 9/11?

If you got any friends on flight 93? Just drive up to Newfoundland. They're probably working at a Tim Horton's right now.

:cheers: :thumbsup:

Lol @ multiple goons not being able to comprehend Cracks post and responding with smarmy snark as if hes Wiff on a bender. Then Titans spelling it out for them like hes reading Dr Seuss to a 3yr old. Cat...C-A-T...cat.

Lol @ multiple goons not being able to comprehend Cracks post and responding with smarmy snark as if hes Wiff on a bender. Then Titans spelling it out for them like hes reading Dr Seuss to a 3yr old. Cat...C-A-T...cat.

I thought it was plain as day :dunno:. Unless people are bad at history. Some of our founding fathers would roll over in their grave (imo) if they were alive today. Who knows? This country has a mental health crisis and a gun crisis. No law denies mental idiots from buying guns. Well, unless they're felons. If I'm wrong, somebody feel free to correct me. I personally think anyone with a misdemeanor, of any kind, shouldn't be allowed a weapon. If you can't fallow rules, of the simple variety, then you shouldn't own a gun.

Europe and every other country in the free world watches the same movies, play the same video games, have loners, have freaks, have mentally impaired people, yet they don't have the gun violence we do. Hmmmmmmmm I wonder why. Could it be Americans have easy access to gun? Nah. I've heard over and over responsible gun owners aren't responsible for the gun violence. Well, until little johnny steals unlocked weapons, or he just wonders down to Walmart and buys whatever he wants. Everyone is a responsible gun owner, until their not. It's the dumbest saying I've ever heard to bring up in an discussion. The Vegas shooter was a responsible gun owner, until the massacre. Same as many others.