Sign in to follow this  
twofewbraincell

Andrew Luck's Worth

I offered the Luck owner Foster and K. Allen for Luck. Is this an insulting trade based on the fact that Luck has been #1 QB so far this season? ADP would suggest otherwise.

They have D. Brown at RB2 and Rivers/Big Ben on the bench (well they started Rivers over Luck this week...).

My team is in my sig feel free to let me know what it would take to get Luck or Rivers from you if this was your situation.

It's late enough in the season to where ADP means little to nothing. You will be hard pressed to trade for Luck at this point. If you try be prepared to pay big.

It's late enough in the season to where ADP means little to nothing. You will be hard pressed to trade for Luck at this point. If you try be prepared to pay big.

That's what I'm thinking. Figured I'd start with Luck and then drop to Rivers. Maybe it will help drop Rivers price tag down if they know it's not who I'm gunning for.

I offered the Luck owner Foster and K. Allen for Luck. Is this an insulting trade based on the fact that Luck has been #1 QB so far this season? ADP would suggest otherwise.

They have D. Brown at RB2 and Rivers/Big Ben on the bench (well they started Rivers over Luck this week...).

My team is in my sig feel free to let me know what it would take to get Luck or Rivers from you if this was your situation.

Depends on what the other owners roster looks,like