Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Anesthesia

Had my colonoscopy yesterday (quick shout out to rholio) and was put under for it.

As the tech is pumping whatever it was into my vein, I remember saying out loud "boy that's fast"

Then boom. Woke up in the recovery room. Good 45 minutes passed in an instant.

Last time was for a tonsillectony so it's been 40 years or so.

Unsettling. Rats ass maybe but very weird.

That is all

Had my colonoscopy yesterday (quick shout out to rholio) and was put under for it.

As the tech is pumping whatever it was into my vein, I remember saying out loud "boy that's fast"

Then boom. Woke up in the recovery room. Good 45 minutes passed in an instant.

Last time was for a tonsillectony so it's been 40 years or so.

Unsettling. Rats ass maybe but very weird.

That is all

How many condoms were on the floor after surgery? (both now and 40 years ago)

Last time I was put under, I think 2005, to have my wisomd teef out

Girlfriend was there.

I woke up from it in a stooper, still high, asked the nurse for her number.

Same experience as you on the anesthesia. Id take the under on 5 seconds.

No condoms were found. Guess that doesnt feel as good.

How many condoms were on the floor after surgery? (both now and 40 years ago)

The techs were all getting dressed...weird

Last time I was put under, I think 2005, to have my wisomd teef out

Girlfriend was there.

I woke up from it in a stooper, still high, asked the nurse for her number.

So...ex-gf now?

Also: can size violation. :mad:

So...ex-gf now?

Also: can size violation. :mad:

No, she laughed, we got married a couple years later.

Ex wife now

The techs were all getting dressed...weird

As long as they didn't say, "The bleeding in your ass should stop in a few days." - you're good.

Last time I had it was back when the Air Force made me get my wisdom teeth out. Guy started pushing the meds and then next thing I know they are helping me out of the chair and into a wheel chair. Had my NCOIC come pick me up and take me to my dorm. Im not the type to act crazy when drugged up like that. I can just tell Im loopy but still try and act normal

Love that feeling of heat racing through your veins just before lights go out.

Love that feeling of heat racing through your veins just before lights go out.

Said every heroin user that uses needles, ever.

I remember back in the day you counted from 10 down and as Bunny said you feel the heat in your veins and usually get to 7 or 6 then lights out.

Colonoscopy a few years ago and nurse said ok and your out and I was out - felt like a ight switch was flipped.

Crazy

For colonoscopy they usually give Versed, which doesn't knock you out completely but makes you forget the procedure entirely. Or sometimes they give propofol, what Michael Jackson Oded on.

Last time I had it was back when the Air Force made me get my wisdom teeth out. Guy started pushing the meds and then next thing I know they are helping me out of the chair and into a wheel chair. Had my NCOIC come pick me up and take me to my dorm. Im not the type to act crazy when drugged up like that. I can just tell Im loopy but still try and act normal

You are a man of many and varied experiences. I salute you.

Last time I had it was for my hernia surgery here in china.

I was in the OR, and nobody in there spoke English at all really. They put the little mask over my nose, and I could smell it was the gas. But the mask was too small, and didnt seat properly.

Someone started fiddling around with my abdomen, and I freaked out, thinking they were starting. I yelled, IM STILL AWAKE! IM STILL AWAKE! WO BU SHIJIAO!

My doctor, who did speak English, came in to say to relax, they were just prepping. I mashed that mask into my phase and hit that gas for all I was worth.

Woke up in recovery. Anesthesia makes me very mean and non compliant. I saw a Chinese lady in the other bed, and her husband with her. I asked him for a cigarette, and he gave me one, and a lighter.

I got up in my little gown, pulled the IV out, and scampered to a window down the hall and started hotboxing it. I was quickly led back to bed by a team of nurses.

Last time I had it was for my hernia surgery here in china.

I was in the OR, and nobody in there spoke English at all really. They put the little mask over my nose, and I could smell it was the gas. But the mask was too small, and didnt seat properly.

Someone started fiddling around with my abdomen, and I freaked out, thinking they were starting. I yelled, IM STILL AWAKE! IM STILL AWAKE! WO BU SHIJIAO!

My doctor, who did speak English, came in to say to relax, they were just prepping. I mashed that mask into my phase and hit that gas for all I was worth.

Woke up in recovery. Anesthesia makes me very mean and non compliant. I saw a Chinese lady in the other bed, and her husband with her. I asked him for a cigarette, and he gave me one, and a lighter.

I got up in my little gown, pulled the IV out, and scampered to a window down the hall and started hotboxing it. I was quickly led back to bed by a team of nurses.

All I did when I woke up from knee surgery was scream for them to take that hose out of my d!ck.

All I did when I woke up from knee surgery was scream for them to take that hose out of my d!ck.

Im always a d!ck when I wake up from anesthesia. Usually there is a friend or family member there to reign me in. This time there was not, as everyone I knew was working at the time.

The Chinese nurse asked me who was going to shave my balls. Nobody, I said. She said, where is your family? I said few thousand miles away, so I guess that means youre the lucky one. She was visibly not pleased.

They dont feed you in Chinese hospitals either, so while my friends were pretty good about bringing me food the five days I was in there, I snuck out a couple of times to feed myself. Smoked out the window of my room the whole time I was there.

It was not a pleasant week.

Woke up half way through my last colonoscopy. Looked up saw the screan and started talking to doc like nothing unusual was going on. He says , oh your awake and keeps on doing business. I miss that man.

I always ask the nurse when I come to if I said anything stupid. When she laughs and says no , I ask to see her titties :banana:

I always ask the nurse when I come to if I said anything stupid. When she laughs and says no , I ask to see her titties :banana:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I've been out for two foot surgeries and most recently 2.5 years ago for my colonoscopy. The anesthesiologist was a really cute MILF (32B), and I was in great shape at the time. Before the procedure she asked me a few questions like they always do, then in parallel she started feeling my chest to determine where to put monitors and said "well, you certainly are in good shape." I had a few fantasies from that experience. :thumbsup:

Had I thought of it, after the procedure I should have said to her "well, you've seen my ass violated, when is my turn to see yours?" but I was too busy farting and babbling. :dunno:

A friend of mine is a top-notch anesthesiologist at the Texas Medical Center. He said it's really common place that women especially teen girls just lose their absolute shiit when they come out of anesthesia.

Also, I've never met a woman yet who like Vicodin. I love that more than oxygen.

Getting back to it, my friend said women were such consistently nutty when coming around that he just routinely make sure they were strapped down for their safety and the safety of everyone else around them. They would have full-on hallucinations that would last into their waking time and Beyond. Something about their hormones and body chemistry. In general, anesthesiologist hate having women on the table because the reactions are so unpredictable.

But of course, they're all equal Wonder Women in every way and in no way capable of dreaming shiit up while on drugs or otherwise.

#metoo