Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

The Haitians all have AIDS

Merry Christmas immigrants, from the Donald. This supposedly from a June meeting with his staff....

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They all have AIDS, he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never go back to their huts in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html

Most entertaining President ever!

They wouldn't if the Clinton foundation didn't steal all of their money. :dunno:

Sure is nice to see what the left has been reduced to. :lol:

The cookie is crumbling

“General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims,” she said, referring to the current White House chief of staff, the national security adviser and the secretaries of state and homeland security. “It’s both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway.”

I'll go with this until proven otherwise

• Like 1

General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims, she said, referring to the current White House chief of staff, the national security adviser and the secretaries of state and homeland security. Its both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous sources anyway.

I'll go with this until proven otherwise

Yeah, it wouldnt be in someone like Trumps nature to say Mexicans are rapists, Haitians all have aids, illegals crossing the border are like vomit, Nigerians wont go back to their huts, etc. He is more sensitive than that.

And even if he did say something like this, the White House would obviously just admit it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it wouldnt be in someone like Trumps nature to say Mexicans are rapists, Haitians all have aids, illegals crossing the border are like vomit, Nigerians wont go back to their huts, etc. He is more sensitive than that.

And even if he did say something like this, the White House would obviously just admit it. :thumbsup:

Why the anon sources then?

Not saying it's not true, but it's also not like MSM hasn't straight out lied about Trump in the recent past.

• Like 1

Like I said, let me know when he steals hundreds of millions from them.

Hundreds of millions > mean words

Thread over

• Like 1

Just like the "#MeTo" movement, you're guilty until proven innocent, amiright?

Why the anon sources then?

Not saying it's not true, but it's also not like MSM hasn't straight out lied about Trump in the recent past.

I dont know if its true obviously, but I buy it, as Trump saying things like this is so in his nature that I didnt even know whether or not it was worth posting about here.

But the reasons for a source being anonymous are obvious. The most obvious being that the source would likely lose their job with the administration instantly if they went on the record.... Hell, you could in theory have Tillerson willing to tell the NYT this was said as long as he stays anonymous, then he just doesnt respond to Sanders claims that all parties present including Tillerson deny it.

...and so the prog gobbles up the nonsense merely because they already believe nonsense.

• Like 1

...and so the prog gobbles up the nonsense merely because they already believe nonsense.

Like moths to a flame. They can't help themselves - it's what they are brainwashed to do by their liberal masters on the DNC plantation.

• Like 1

Not shocking cb is fine with the fact that thousands of Haitians suffered horrible deaths, children mainly because the Clintons stole the money meant to help them.

Democrats are horrible humans to the core.

• Like 1

Like moths to a flame. They can't help themselves - it's what they are brainwashed to do by their liberal masters on the DNC plantation.

Not shocking cb is fine with the fact that thousands of Haitians suffered horrible deaths, children mainly because the Clintons stole the money meant to help them.

Democrats are horrible humans to the core.

Sux and I managed to go back and forth for a few posts and actually talk about the story with neither of us so lacking in material to have to resort to the whole Libs vs Conservatives thing with statements like; Prog gobbles up nonsense, brainwashed by liberal masters, claiming I’m a horrible being to my core....

Frankly, you guys that are so quick to devolve things are a detriment. I realize you are impervious to caring, but here is hoping you change.

Even if there was a video tape with Trump saying it....

Even if Trump said it during a rally in Arkansas, nothing would happen, no one would care, he would gain even more respect.

There is absolutely nothing Trump could do to offend the right.

Even if Trump said it during a rally in Arkansas, nothing would happen, no one would care, he would gain even more respect.

let me know when he does, and its not some made up nonsense and I'll think about it.

It makes me absolutely sick that the left is doing to Trump what the right did to Obama.

It doesn't change the fact that even if it's the truth, it doesn't make a difference to his supporters.

Well, to be fair, EVERYTHING he does offends the left. He doesn't wear the right tie for the day - they get outraged. He watches Netflix instead of Amazon - they get outraged. He steps left instead of right - they get outraged.

He could end world hunger or bring peace to the middle east and the left would still lambaste him.

I wont paint the entire Right with that brush. There are plenty of good people in that group. In fact, most of them are good people I assume.

But yes, there is a sizable group out there of which your words are completely accurate. Seemingly the only thing we can do with that group is keep and eye on them in an effort to limit the damage they do. Hopefully we are successful more often than we fail.

I wont paint the entire Right with that brush. There are plenty of good people in that group. In fact, most of them are good people I assume.

But yes, there is a sizable group out there of which your words are completely accurate. Seemingly the only thing we can do with that group is keep and eye on them in an effort to limit the damage they do. Hopefully we are successful more often than we fail.

And of course, there is likewise a sizeable contingent on the left that will support anything their mouthpieces say too.

And of course, there is likewise a sizeable contingent on the left that will support anything their mouthpieces say too.

Agreed of course, its a goddamned given.

Its unfortunate that instead of discussing the story (including whether we believe he said it or not), people immediately start labeling those that may vote a certain way as horrible humans down to their core.

If our society fails, it wont be because of our differing beliefs. Itll be because the number of people that behave like this is too great.

Agreed of course, its a goddamned given.

Its unfortunate that instead of discussing the story (including whether we believe he said it or not), people immediately start labeling those that may vote a certain way as horrible humans down to their core.

If our society fails, it wont be because of our differing beliefs. Itll be because the number of people that behave like this is too great.

Okay, I'll discuss the story: I don't believe one word of it. These "anonymous" sources are getting to be a bit ridiculous and the NYT should be better than taking heresay as a valid source. The fact that they do tells me that their is an agenda at play to make Trump and/or the GOP look bad.

Okay, I'll discuss the story: I don't believe one word of it. These "anonymous" sources are getting to be a bit ridiculous and the NYT should be better than taking heresay as a valid source. The fact that they do tells me that their is an agenda at play to make Trump and/or the GOP look bad.

Well, obviously the NYT knows who the anonymous sources actually are. And depending on the source, they should feel good or not good about running with the story. For Example, if it was Tillerson, they can feel good about going with it. If it was the janitor that overheard Tillersons secretary telling the mail boy, then they shoudnt feel good about going with the story.

Yes, the NYT has an anti-Trump agenda. Lots of media does. Likewise several media outlets have a Pro-Trump agenda. This heavily influences the types of stories they chase and push. In my opinion it doesnt mean they no longer have any use for the principles of journalism like vetting and whatnot. I fully believe that the NYT believes the story to be true.

Remember when Trump complained that it was all Obama holdovers there were doing all the leaking? And so he fired literally everyone from the past? Including the damn Butler? And still the leaks continue. It's pretty obvious these guys see Trump throwing everyone under the bus the minute it's convenient and realize he has absolutely no loyalty to them so why would they have loyalty to him?

Trump's attacks on the FBI are really not doing him any favors either. This latest one on McCabe was just thoroughly and called for. But since he thoroughly backed up James Comey, Trump is throwing a tantrum.

His act is wearing off awfully fast.

I love the progression around here on trump.

When he first announced his running, it was largely planned as a joke on both sides.

Later, during the general election, it became sure, hes a scumbag, but hes better than the other scumbag.

Seems like these days we are seeing people lap up the pablum that hes some poor persecuted misunderstood good guy.

I have zero trouble believing it. Fits right in with his comments about Mexicans and women.

And the thing is, I dont even disagree with his political conclusion. Let a bunch of hatians and Nigerians in? Pass.

Did you guys see Snippets of his latest cabinet meeting? Pence literally complimented Trump every 12 seconds for three straight minutes. And every other staff member was required to do so as well. That's just bizarre. Flogging yourself at the altar of the Great and Mighty Donald. The dude's got serious mental health issues. And you wonder why people are leaking things about what a nut job he is.

Its no secret Trump is afraid of anybody that isnt white or orange. No huge surprise he thinks Haitians all have AIDS. Thats right in his wheelhouse.

It's funny how easy Trump plays the dimmer witted people. Nobody was saying fake news or I don't trust Anonymous sources when the stories were all about Obama firing a bunch of attorney generals.

And no one was saying it when Bush did it before then.

And gas! Nobody was complaining about the 22 million missing emails from the Bush Administration!

All Trump has to do is shout fake news and don't believe anonymoys sources! And there ya go.

Funniest of all? Trump used to call into radio and TV shows as a fake person to talk about Trump and his enemies. Pot kettle.

And the thing is, I dont even disagree with his political conclusion. Let a bunch of hatians and Nigerians in? Pass.

How ignorant.

Sux and I managed to go back and forth for a few posts and actually talk about the story with neither of us so lacking in material to have to resort to the whole Libs vs Conservatives thing with statements like; Prog gobbles up nonsense, brainwashed by liberal masters, claiming I’m a horrible being to my core....

Frankly, you guys that are so quick to devolve things are a detriment. I realize you are impervious to caring, but here is hoping you change.

Da fuq you lecturing anyone for? You're the one lapping up nonsense that has no corroboration other than other nonsense, and clucking about "I believe it anyway".

Fock off.

Well, obviously the NYT knows who the anonymous sources actually are. And depending on the source, they should feel good or not good about running with the story. For Example, if it was Tillerson, they can feel good about going with it. If it was the janitor that overheard Tillersons secretary telling the mail boy, then they shoudnt feel good about going with the story.

Yes, the NYT has an anti-Trump agenda. Lots of media does. Likewise several media outlets have a Pro-Trump agenda. This heavily influences the types of stories they chase and push. In my opinion it doesnt mean they no longer have any use for the principles of journalism like vetting and whatnot. I fully believe that the NYT believes the story to be true.

The NYTimes is a bastion of virtue, is it?

Don't focking make me laugh any more than you already have.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2017/10/17/nyt-editor-caught-tape-admitting-attempting-sway-voters-trump/

Both sides suck ass. What they did to Bernie Sanders should outrage everyone in the party. And the way the Republicans turned on Trump was worse because the people elected him. Andrew Jackson gave the common man the right to vote but it's been a rigged game forever. It doesn't matter who you vote for because deep pockets control each side. They don't care who wins unless it's someone not in their pocket. The corruption on both sides just to deep to fix. I think both sides are going to lose people to other parties.

Yeah Trumps a wild card, but he's not one of them and that's a start. After Trump I don't see myself voting for anyone from ether party again.

• Like 1

And who, for example notified the press about the Clinton tarmac meeting?

And, oh yeah, that mean old liberal press sure tried to bury that story didn't they? Especially the failing New York Times the lying Washington Post ABC News Etc

So to recap, Anonymous sources good if they say bad things about Trump's enemies. Anonymous sources bad if they say bad things about Trump. They are fake made up Liars.

And the lying fake news media? Isn't lying if they say something good about Trump or bad about his enemies.

Wow, it's actually pretty easy when you think of it like that!

Maybe wiffs not up to speed on the real news.

The FBI leadership, McCabe, Comey all of them are being exposed for their corruption. Shut of msnbc you focking clown.

It takes a real dullard to hear a tabloid story from an anonymous source and take it for truth. This is the same level of believability as the pee pee story.

All the left can do is run with made-up smears.

• Like 1

How ignorant.

Probably two of the biggest sh!tholes on the planet. Both overpopulated as Fock, and running over with people who do nothing all day but breed kids they cant feed. Nigeria is pretty much known world wide as the land of scammers and crooks. Hatti more for gang type crime.

Gee, why on earth would anyone think twice about bringing hundreds of thousands of them at random over here.

It takes a real dullard to hear a tabloid story from an anonymous source and take it for truth. This is the same level of believability as the pee pee story.

All the left can do is run with made-up smears.

We are in a dangerous place when we have so many people so willing to dismiss a 166 year old news organization that has won 122 Pulitzers as being no more legitimate than websites that arent legally old enough to watch the Star Wars movies yet, simply because we dont like what we are hearing.

• Like 1