Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Crowell, Gurley, Hyde Owners....

Meh, it's turned into a joke and he's running with it. Shows humility so I'm a fan.

Woah woah woah. The Rams played the 49ers. Is this thing on?

Let me say that again, the Rams....played the 49ers. Talk about overreaction. These guys blow. They still do. Sell high.

Crowell is about to take off for a few weeks, starting your season against the Steelers and Ravens improved defenses isn't the way to go. Gurley and Hyde will surprise if only because both their offenses look much improved. They may still have bad weeks against the elite defenses, but all 3 will justify their draft positions barring injury by season end.

Crowell is a buy

Hyde and Gurley are holds.

Woah woah woah. The Rams played the 49ers. Is this thing on?

Let me say that again, the Rams....played the 49ers. Talk about overreaction. These guys blow. They still do. Sell high.

Dude. :mellow:

Gurley is about to face a very tough stretch of football and I really think he's going to come back to earth. His value is never going to be higher and if you can sell him for a top 5 RB price you should jump all over that.

I really don't think Hyde is that bad. I think hyde plays on a bad team and he still does okay based off volume. I'd hold him.

Gurley is about to face a very tough stretch of football and I really think he's going to come back to earth. His value is never going to be higher and if you can sell him for a top 5 RB price you should jump all over that.

I remember owning Melvin Gordon last year and hearing similar things.

The thing I like about Gurley, and I don't own him, is that even if he faces great run defenses, he's a huge part of their passing game.....including the red zone. Gurley is a hold I'd say.

Smart owners sell Gurley now. And Hyde.

The Rams and Niners don't play each other next week. If they did I'd hold.

Smart owners sell Gurley now. And Hyde.

The Rams and Niners don't play each other next week. If they did I'd hold.

They have both been good all three weeks.
  • Like 1

I really don't think Hyde is that bad. I think hyde plays on a bad team and he still does okay based off volume. I'd hold him.

I thought about selling Gurley. He is still going to get tons of touches and a good amount of receptions, plus all the goal line work. I can easily see a TD for him in 75% of the remaining games.

I just don't see who he is worth selling for. Maybe Bell? But Bell is injury prone. Gurley is not. Other than that.... I trust the touches and the lack of injuries in the nfl

Trade Gurley they said.

He stinks they said.

This whole thread can be heaped into the week 3 FU thread from me. :nono:

Trade Gurley they said.

He stinks they said.

This whole thread can be heaped into the week 3 FU thread from me. :nono:

This thread is the hero we need.

Realistically, about the only time that I'd consider benching Gurley or Hyde if either was on my roster is when they go against Seattle. That's it. All other 14 weeks they are each a must start and pretty much an RB1.

You're failing to recognize good coaching. Shannahan and McVay are the brightest minds in the sport outside of maybe Belicheck.

Gurley will finish the year as a top 10 RB easily, he might push for top 5. McVay is that clever and able to get Gurley the ball in ways he can be successfu. I'm not saying Gurley has the best talent in the NFL. He doesn't have to. He has very good talent and TONS of opportunity.

Realistically, about the only time that I'd consider benching Gurley or Hyde if either was on my roster is when they go against Seattle. That's it. All other 14 weeks they are each a must start and pretty much an RB1.

You're failing to recognize good coaching. Shannahan and McVay are the brightest minds in the sport outside of maybe Belicheck.

Gurley will finish the year as a top 10 RB easily, he might push for top 5. McVay is that clever and able to get Gurley the ball in ways he can be successfu. I'm not saying Gurley has the best talent in the NFL. He doesn't have to. He has very good talent and TONS of opportunity.

They should get plenty of opportunities against Seattle with as many times as the Seahawks will likely have to punt.

How did Crowell perform?

Crowell owner here and worried. No choice but to continue starting the bum. It would help if Cleveland wasn't down 14-0 five minutes into the game.

Crowell owner here and worried. No choice but to continue starting the bum. It would help if Cleveland wasn't down 14-0 five minutes into the game.

But Cleveland is always losing. This isn't new. It's why they can't have a #1 fantasy RB.

Next year the experts will have him in the top 12 again.

But Cleveland is always losing. This isn't new. It's why they can't have a #1 fantasy RB.

Next year the experts will have him in the top 12 again.

It’s like when a guy gets 900yds on the browns he is anointed champion of the Dawg Pound. Hype ensues, he fails to reach those “majestic” heights the following year. See any Brown to have a decent season in the last....don’t even know, decades? DAnderson, B. Edwards, Gordon, TRich, Hillis etc.

Any minute now, Josh Gordon will be reinstated and there will be a mass panic to add him or put a claim in. He will then suck like he did when he last played like 4 years ago or whatever. Don’t fall for it.

Oh, I actually ignored the Crowell portion of this thread. Was that supposed to be some sort of breaking news?

:lol: :lol:

1 out of 3 isn't bad. Random chance could achieve that, sure, but still at least you got one right.

I'm 3 for 3. Gurley and Hyde suck.

Gurley has been outstanding in ff so far.

I picked him up because my opponent has Hyde this week.

I'm gonna do the same since my opponent has him as well

Gurley 2017

for the record

WK OPP ATT YDS TD ppr fantasy PTS

1 Ind 19 40 1 23

2 Wsh 16 88 1 28

3 @SF 28 113 2 45

4 @Dal 23 121 0 43