Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

Week 3 streaming defense

immediately firing up tampa bay in leagues where I could with the bradford news.

And I'm benching Winston for Alex Smith. No way Tampa/Min turns into a shootout with Keenum at the helm. Tampa is going to run run run. Back to the bench, Winston.

immediately firing up tampa bay in leagues where I could with the bradford news.

Debating the same. Have green bay but Daniels is out....and they have chicago next thursday. Hmmm...tampa is on the road though...woof.

Debating the same. Have green bay but Daniels is out....and they have chicago next thursday. Hmmm...tampa is on the road though...woof.

The leagues I did it in I had green bay. I just see cincy actually doing something this week. Obviously that opinion is based off absolutely nothing as Dalton has been a dumpster fire.

Maybe Jacksonville this week? Bad showing last week but are the Ravens much of a challenge this week on offense?

Maybe Jacksonville this week? Bad showing last week but are the Ravens much of a challenge this week on offense?

I am considering this as well. Seems like they wore down from their offense putting them in so many bad spots. Otherwise I like their aggressive style (10 sacks week 1!). With bmore losing their all-pro guard this week it could provide some opportunities. Lowest o/u game as well. Ramsey made the trip to london which is big for them. Also Jax has jets next week. I think I may roll them instead of the browns.

JFC.....let's go slower.

Indy...last week....played against the Arizona defense....who....by this site is ranked #1 going into the season.

Indy...this week.....plays Cleveland...who is not remotely Arizona defensively.

So if Indy put up 13 and 300 vs a good defense, what do you think they'll do to Cleveland?.

Thanks for breaking it down for me guy...

But I'm still super confused ... Your beloved site's #1 Defense was lit up for 35 points, close to 400 yds, while Stafford threw 4TDs Week 1.

So can you go super slow for me, because you're smart and I'm not... explain why ARI Def is so superior to CLE's?

What's your guys feel on playing a running back vs your own defense?

Like I have Hyde and also the Rams defense.....feels like I'm siphoning off points back.

I play the players that give me the best chance to win no matter if they are playing my def or not. When they do play my def I hope my player gets a lot of yards, receptions, and is the one that scores.

I play the players that give me the best chance to win no matter if they are playing my def or not. When they do play my def I hope my player gets a lot of yards, receptions, and is the one that scores.

Glad i didnt play the rams vs hyde doing this. He shredded them.

I have Arizona and Buffalo and Im considering Buffalo. Is Arizona's defense that good? They play the Cowboys who do have some offense.

I took Philly and at the half they had a shutout and two interceptions. At the end of the game they had two interceptions and a lucky win... Really hurt, I did not watch any of it, but it sounds like nobody should have watched it.

Had the Rams.

First play Rams def int, and he goes down at the two yard line.

And then that was it, they forget how to play.

And Arizona def looks like complete crap. Number one defense on this site.....I should have known better.