Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Survivor is on tonight (Wednesday)

:thumbsup:

That c*nt might be a worse person than Colton, and that's saying something.

her family must be proud

The weird thing about floppies, is that bikini top makes them look great from the front. It almost distracts you enough that you don't notice how busted her face is. Unfortunately, when you get a look at them from the side, you can tell that top is keeping them off the ground. I guess that would make them real though?

What about the blond that didn't know what an Appendix/Appendicitis was and how she could "not get hers hurt"? I'll give you a tip blondie... quit gnawing on your fingers all day! It's a surprise she hasn't already had Appendicitis, with the way she chomps on those. On that note, I've always found chicks who bite their fingers give the best BJ's. I think it's sort of similar to fat chicks and the whole oral fixation...

The weird thing about floppies, is that bikini top makes them look great from the front. It almost distracts you enough that you don't notice how busted her face is. Unfortunately, when you get a look at them from the side, you can tell that top is keeping them off the ground. I guess that would make them real though?

What about the blond that didn't know what an Appendix/Appendicitis was and how she could "not get hers hurt"? I'll give you a tip blondie... quit gnawing on your fingers all day! It's a surprise she hasn't already had Appendicitis, with the way she chomps on those. On that note, I've always found chicks who bite their fingers give the best BJ's. I think it's sort of similar to fat chicks and the whole oral fixation...

Floppies has already dropped about 20 to 25 lbs since she has been on the island. She was quite thick when the show started. Now she is smaller, but everything is real loose. The longer she stays, the more skin is going to droop. She looks too much like Melissa Rivers too.

As far as "kat" goes. Dumbest contestant in survivor history. Not bad to look at though, at least from the neck down.

The weird thing about floppies, is that bikini top makes them look great from the front. It almost distracts you enough that you don't notice how busted her face is.

She is gross. :thumbsdown:

How badass was Leif going up those boxes monkey style? :headbanger:

He is more badass for sleeping in a shoebox

He is more badass for sleeping in a shoebox

Midget Vampire rules. :headbanger:

Could be, they like to keep some conflict around. You know they hated seeing Colton go out like that, while the rest of the country cheered. My guess is they probably planned to merge at 12 and Colton's exit forced them to expedite things. :dunno:

I think they should have had an elimination at tribal though; it would have been a huge vote that could shape the rest of the game and all the strategizing and negotiating would had to have been done right out in the open. Either that or everyone would have been flying blind on the vote. It would have been pretty interesting I think.

They've been merging at 12 for the past few seasons.

Impire. ™

:D

GOT less than 2 weeks :headbanger:

Started re-watching Episode 10 Season 1 yesterday... :banana:

I'm halfway thru episode 9. "Only death pays for life." Damn that Mirri Maz Duur. :mad:

Has there ever been a group of dumber men ever cast on this show?

I dont know about that but these chicks are looking good after dropping the baby fat. :wub:

I dont know about that but these chicks are looking good after dropping the baby fat. :wub:

This is the perfect time of the survivior season, lost the freshman 15 but havent quite gone into the full on Ethiopian look like they ushually do by the last few eps.

actually seems like they are eating alot better the last few years on the show.. I can remember alot of bitching about starving and not eating for days at a time back in the day.

Has there ever been a group of dumber men ever cast on this show?

THey sure fell apart once Colton left.

This is the perfect time of the survivior season, lost the freshman 15 but havent quite gone into the full on Ethiopian look like they ushually do by the last few eps.

actually seems like they are eating alot better the last few years on the show.. I can remember alot of bitching about starving and not eating for days at a time back in the day.

I read that they quit starving the contestants so much because it depresses them and makes them lethargic and worse TV.

i've been watching Survivor since season 1.

This is by far the dumbest group of men to have ever graced this show in a single season. WOW are they retarded. :thumbsdown:

The midget is utterly clueless

This is by far the dumbest group of men to have ever graced this show in a single season. WOW are they retarded. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, but it makes me smile when he jumps around. :)

1 more shot of Chelsea laying on the boat and I was going to have to hump my TV.

And it's like they are taking turns being king of the morons. Last week Jay seemed to have the girls flushed out, and it was Troyzan telling him "No, it's all good..." Then this week Troyzan finally clues in to the fact that they're getting played and Jay is "No, it's all good..." WTF?

With the girls splitting votes the four guys could have taken one of them out, but two of the guys vote for guys. Lots of dumb going around.

The dudes are complete fukin retards. Absolute idiots.

Chelsea keeps me coming back for more, damn she's hot.

:wub:

Yeah, but it makes me smile when he jumps around. :)

:thumbsup:

Bye, bye, one ball... I will miss your high pitched girly voice.

Totally surprised me to see Jay go,....was really expecting Alicia or Tarzan sooner than later.

And YEAH, Chelsea has been my fave all season long.

Just a heads up...this week Survivor is on Wednesday. :banana:

:huh:

Totally surprised me to see Jay go,....was really expecting Alicia or Tarzan sooner than later.

And YEAH, Chelsea has been my fave all season long.

If you were surprised to see Jay go, you would fit in well with the men this season.

If you were surprised to see Jay go, you would fit in well with the men this season.

I was probably just daydreaming about Chelsea or Kim when there was talk of his demise.

And do you realize that every time you speak to me it's a putdown of some sort, and by the way, you started it. :lol:

Just a heads up...this week Survivor is on Wednesday. :banana:

Thank God. If I had together another day without seeing Tarzan's nasty purple banana hammock, well I just don't know if I would have made it.

I was probably just daydreaming about Chelsea or Kim when there was talk of his demise.

Kim? Really? What's the bigger attraction, the 12 yo boy's body or the butterface?

Thank God. If I had together another day without seeing Tarzan's nasty purple banana hammock, well I just don't know if I would have made it.

That is certainly unpleasant. More chicks, less Tarzan's nasty purple :banana: hammock.