Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Dynasty keeper league help please

I literally just inherited a team on Tuesday and draft is Monday. 20 man league .5 pts ppr, so literally no one is left so it's basically a rookie draft. My only rb is Jonathan Stewart and his backup todman my only playable Wrs are Hilton, royal and Malcolm Floyd. I have 8th pick overall and 28th pick in the second. Been offered a trade of latavius Murray for my first rd pick. Should I do this? I would love Melvin Gordon but I don't think he'll last so I'll b looking prob at a wr at my spot. So should I trade for the young Murray and therefore trade my 8th pick overall or target a wr like Permian, agholor, or Parker and in Rd 2 gamble that like David Cobb, Abdullah, or ajayi fall and they trade picks so some guys have multiple 2nd rd picks before me, or stand pat and go for the young rookie wrs I mentioned. Thanks I'm clueless forcthe first time in 15 yrs of ff.

Ugh 20 man league. That's brutal. I wouldn't know how to give you advice. 12 is the most I've done. Relying on any Raider doesn't sound ideal. What does the rest of your squad look like?