Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Weepaws, you there?

Sorry I was on a little vacation.

I wasn’t able to get to the board.

I hope you picked a winner.

Good luck.

Ha! That's okay, I needed big pts to win so went with the hot hand Goff-and watched LAR pass the ball all the way down the field then give it to Gurley for the TDs. No bigee, I'da lost with Rivers playing too, thanks anyway!

I think that would be a good move.

Thanks for the question.

Ha! That's okay, I needed big pts to win so went with the hot hand Goff-and watched LAR pass the ball all the way down the field then give it to Gurley for the TDs. No bigee, I'da lost with Rivers playing too, thanks anyway!

Sorry about that.

You guys should date. It's ok now. Really.

Nah nothing like that, he just seems like someone who knows-I see few others on here who are jealous little dweebs that just jump in on threads-even though they know they're outclassed, to spew on others. Have a nice day...……………………..

Nah nothing like that, he just seems like someone who knows-I see few others on here who are jealous little dweebs that just jump in on threads-even though they know they're outclassed, to spew on others. Have a nice day.....

Oh geez I guess Ill be the bad guy again. They say never meet your heroes so I hate to have to do this...Weepaws doesnt watch football. Anything he gets right is just from looking at stat sheets or regurgitating what someone else has said. Doesnt watch the game. This is his own admission.

True I dont even own a tv.

I use news and other things like, mind control to make my picks. Lol.

Watching a game doesnt tell me anything, I think Ill stick to it.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yea watching football doesnt tell you anything about football. We are all just dopes, you getem weeps! Holy moly what a car crash.

Oh geez I guess Ill be the bad guy again. They say never meet your heroes so I hate to have to do this...Weepaws doesnt watch football. Anything he gets right is just from looking at stat sheets or regurgitating what someone else has said. Doesnt watch the game. This is his own admission.

You don’t need to watch. You read, you analyze stats, you talk and listen to other knowledgeable people, and you use that wonderful brain God gave you.

Thanks.

when was the last time you watched a game?

Weepaws never puts anyone down on here, only insecure people do that.................................

:doh:

Weepaws never puts anyone down on here, only insecure people do that.................................

Seafool comes to mind

when was the last time you watched a game?

Last time I watched a whole game, like took a Sunday just to watch football.

Oh my soul.

Maybe ten years.

We haven’t had tv since 2010.

I do see highlites from other web sites.

But watching tv won’t save me when it comes to ff, it’s all luck, it’s just about making a decision and it will either work or not.

Look at Ingram tonight, I said he would come back and return from where he left of last season, lol didn’t need to watch he nfl on tv to know that.

• Like 1

Yea watching football doesnt tell you anything about football. We are all just dopes, you getem weeps! Holy moly what a car crash.

Ok.

Thanks.

weep is tantastic the greatest still posting poster or qould you trade for rays limo driver?

Considering he actually does browse this forum and doesnt watch football, hes more qualified to answer this question than football questions.

Weepaws, someone gave me a shirt for Christmas a few years ago, and every time I see it I think of you. It says:

Jesus drafted my fantasy team.

Weepaws, someone gave me a shirt for Christmas a few years ago, and every time I see it I think of you. It says:

Jesus drafted my fantasy team.

Lol.

Awesome.

weep is tantastic the greatest still posting poster or qould you trade for rays limo driver?

Neither.

Greatest poster on this site would be,,,,,, Football Guru. Of course.

Considering he actually does browse this forum and doesnt watch football, hes more qualified to answer this question than football questions.

It’s all about faith.

Seeing isn’t faith, and seeing isn’t believing, more people are deceived by what they see.

Faith.

I’ll be pray for you, that you to will love life my faith and not by sight.

Thanks.

Its all about faith.

Seeing isnt faith, and seeing isnt believing, more people are deceived by what they see.

Faith.

Ill be pray for you, that you to will love life my faith and not by sight.

Thanks.

Sight is real, faith is a made up thing, its make believe. Its like believing in Galdalf and wizards.

Someone had to say it. Actually they didnt...but I did cuz Im kind of an Ahole on the subject, sorry. But its still true.

Sight is real, faith is a made up thing, its make believe. Its like believing in Galdalf and wizards.

Someone had to say it. Actually they didnt...but I did cuz Im kind of an Ahole on the subject, sorry. But its still true.

And opinions are just like aholes, everybody has one...…………………………..

Faith is indeed real.....just intangible.

It is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

Ironically, it is utilized as much in some sectors of science, as it is in religious institutions.

• Like 1

Oh really, sight is real.

I disagree, sorry but I do mean to me ahole about it.

Sight could be very deceiving, what you see isn’t always what you think it is.

Mmm I can think of a football player that comes to mind.

C Michael every season with the Seahawks he looked great in the preseason, then so many so many would talk about how much of a value he will be.

And you yourself lives your life by faith everyday, you have faith that your car will start when you turn the key.

Faith.

Thanks for the reply, always a pleasure.

I do like that he weaved Fantasy Football and Christine Michael into his answer without missing a beat.

I do like that he weaved Fantasy Football and Christine Michael into his answer without missing a beat.

FF is all about faith, faith = confidence or trust in a person or thing.

Thanks, appreciate your insite, expecally on the little board.

This is actually true, I was wrong. FF is pretty much all faith. Things we see and think to be true deceive us every week regularly at alarming rates.

appreciate the kind thoughts, see if you can work in a word edgewise with the Fantasy Gods towards Conner remaining a bell-cow all season, Thanks.

God doesnt exist and religions are the cause for millions of deaths.

And if there was a god would she care about the result of some silly game?

appreciate the kind thoughts, see if you can work in a word edgewise with the Fantasy Gods towards Conner remaining a bell-cow all season, Thanks.

Do the best I can.

Thanks.