Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

The Walking Dead Season 5

they are captured and they escape.

something new and fresh from Walking Dead

I'm stoked. I think it's going to be a bounceback season.

Everything I've read points to it being a so.

don't watch

Don't tell me what to do :mad:

they were saying that the storyline it's now 2 years since the zombie apocalypse. And the zombies have really degraded quite a bit. So I guess one of the scenes that I really can't wait to see is when they use a high-pressure fire hose on the zombies.the degraded flesh flying everywhere!

I hope they leave the kid in the rail car for the rest of the season

along with maggie's accent.

I'm stoked. I think it's going to be a bounceback season.

By the end of last season, I could count on one hand the characters on the show that I didn't openly despise.

I'm wiping the slate clean and giving everybody a fresh start in my mind. Well, more so forgiving than forgetting.

Do people really watch this ??

:rolleyes:

Do people really watch this ??

It's currently the most watched show on the entirety of television.

It's currently the most watched show on the entirety of cable television.

I'm so glad I stopped watching this sh1t a few years ago. I seriously can't believe it's still on the air.

It's currently the most watched show on the entirety of cable television.

No. All of TV. Nothing gets more viewers, including all those shitty shows on CBS that old people watch. I'm fairly certain. I'm constantly perusing the ratings sites.

By the end of last season, I could count on one hand the characters on the show that I didn't openly despise.

I'm wiping the slate clean and giving everybody a fresh start in my mind. Well, more so forgiving than forgetting.

I think that's what draws you to some of these series. You hated everybody on Lost too except The Smoke Monster. Speaking of, do you do your write ups for The Walking Dead?

:rolleyes:

I kid I kid.

Actually pissed giants iggles is on same time Sunday.

WD is family TV night.

The PS 4 game is awesome as well. Family game night.

I think that's what draws you to some of these series. You hated everybody on Lost too except The Smoke Monster. Speaking of, do you do your write ups for The Walking Dead?

Yes, but on a much less grandiose scale. They are much, much more shorter. I just don't have the time, yet I have so more rage to give. It's a time waster and I get some enjoyment out of it. You can search for the Season 4 thread for examples. Funny thing is that at the height of those LOST writeups, right after I posted one from Season 5, I did a Google search on the Lost related sh!t, and my writeup came up #19 on a computer that had never done on a search on LOST before. A perfect test scenario. So I guess some folks liked my bizarre writing style.

And you copy and paste the previous statement for Game of Thrones.

Yes, but on a much less grandiose scale. They are much, much more shorter. I just don't have the time, yet I have so more rage to give. It's a time waster and I get some enjoyment out of it. You can search for the Season 4 thread for examples. Funny thing is that at the height of those LOST writeups, right after I posted one from Season 5, I did a Google search on the Lost related sh!t, and my writeup came up #19 on a computer that had never done on a search on LOST before. A perfect test scenario. So I guess some folks liked my bizarre writing style.

And you copy and paste the previous statement for Game of Thrones.

Not trying to blow smoke up your ass but the Lost write ups were the best. :cheers:

And Pete Carol sucks d!ck. Stop comparing him to the 12th man cumming!

No. All of TV. Nothing gets more viewers, including all those shitty shows on CBS that old people watch. I'm fairly certain. I'm constantly perusing the ratings sites.

Looks like the premier episode pulled an 8.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic, up from an 8.2 from last season's premier, and pulling in around 17.3 million viewers overall on Sunday, easily the top rated scripted show on all of television. The only thing that ever pulls higher ratings nowadays is prime time NFL football. And last night TWD beat the football game in the ratings. TWD is TV's #1 rated show in the 18-49 age demographic.

Talking Dead pulled in a 4.5, making it I believe the 2nd highest rated show last night, besides the football game, maybe.

5.1 - No Sanctuary

It’s hard to be angry when unexpectedly we receive a gift from the show writers and runners. Just a wonderful episode full of goodness. In the nicest way possible, fock character development. We all saw the disastrous way that LOST ended. The Walking Dead spent Seasons 2, 3, and 4 basically stuck in the mud with character development, spending an eternity standing still in one spot, churning through filler episodes, establishing bland personalities and characters with little purpose. Season 2, the Farm. Season 3, the Prison. Season 4, the Prison and then a few stand alone episodes in the woods. What we got on Sunday was hopefully the genesis of something special this Season. An action packed journey. Considering the final two episodes of Game of Thrones and the first episode of TWD, TV is so much better than the movie industry in so many ways.

Flashbacks to Terminus in days gone by, as Gareth and his friends are in the box cars, lamenting the Signs. Many people regretted seeing Signs, but it is soooo much better than The Happening and The Lady in the Water. Now – Rick’s group rigged some makeshift weapons, ready to fight their way out of the train car. A canister flies in from over the top. Instead of somebody attempting to pick up the canister and throw it back out or maybe taking one for the team and jumping on it like some redhead with military training might do…ahem….they meekly succumb. Brave Sir Robin the Soldier even said “Run Away, Run Away”. At the Deli Counter inside, the slicers are carving up Gareth’s brother Alex, who Rick killed at the end of last season. Hey, would that technically be incest cannibalism if Gareth ate a piece of his brother’s grilled scrotum? We see some of the best baseball swinging since Robert DeNiro in The Untouchables as a few dinner guests baby seals are clubbed in the back of the skull and have their throats gashed open above a pristine tub that a health inspector would pop a boner over. Much, much more gore than I had anticipated. Glenn, Drunk Bob, Darryl, and Rick are all lined up to die, but come on, are they really going to kill Glenn, Darryl and Rick right now? Maybe Bob, so why not put him in line next to die to build suspense instead of Glenn? Gareth enters and pulls a perfect Um, yeah, I’m going to have to ask you to, *sipp*, go ahead and do those TPS shell reports and, *sipp*, then come in and work on Saturday and, yeah, go ahead and come in on Sunday, thanks. Rick tells Gareth Yippe Kay Aye Mother Focker I’m going to kill you with a red handled machete. Drunk Bob wants to put the world right by going to Washington D.C. and fixing this Ebola thing so that the liquor stores will be open once again. Explosions happen. Glenn accuses Darryl of eating beans. Cue opening sequence. Easter egg alert, the show sequence contains a road map shot, the road one would take if one were to travel from the Atlanta area to Washington D.C. So, we have a somewhat sketchy loose hint of what may be in store in the future for the show this season.

The only unaccounted cast members that weren’t in the cattle car were Carol, Tyrese, Judith, and Beth. No Beth this week, but the others play hide and go seeks with walkers on the tracks before finding a kid named Martin with a walkie talkie and fireworks talking to somebody about a chick with a sword and a kid with a hat. Really, out of the whole group, those were the two most distinguishing features you noticed? Not mullet man Kenny Powers? Not the ginger with the ‘stache? Any of the hot chicks? A kid with a hat? Really? Kid toucher. They capture Martin, Carol covers herself with walker blood and goes off to star in the first Rambo movie. Flashing a crooked smile, Martin annoyingly chews gum while talking about lack of humanity to Tyrese. Carol makes it all the way to the prison fence and watches Rick and his pals get tied up and taken inside. Here comes the irony. Carol watches as the people inside the fence are stabbing walkers in the head through the fence. She shoots a hole in a giant propane TANK and blows it up, making a huge hole in the fence, allowing walkers inside, causing havoc and a fire and forcing people to leave. Think back to last season. The Governor watches as the people inside the fence are stabbing walkers in the head through the fence, he orders for a TANK to shoot a giant hole in the fence, allowing walkers inside, causing havoc and a fire and forcing people to leave. Get it? Tank, and the whole cycle of repetition?

Gareth runs away to investigate. The butchers, sensing the world is crumbling around them, shrug their shoulders and go back to work. No sense in taking a peek outside the myriad of windows. Rick has a shiv and gets stabby. Walkers are on fire and strolling down Terminus alleys like gliding through Chinese buffet lines, looking for something to eat. One amusing scene was to watch the guy flat on his back doing a crab walk as a walker stalked him down while afire and then ate his face, nose first. Carol gets inside and does some shooting and exploring. After Rick frees his buddies, he declares everybody must die. While they stand near some butchered human corpses, his mouth waters for some ear to nibble on. I keep waiting for Bobby Flay to pop out from behind a door and challenge somebody to a Bar-B-Que throw down. Glenn talks the group into freeing a man from a cattle car, a tattooed guy who is a bit nutters who is promptly eaten by walkers.

Carol still exploring, sees toys, writing on walls, weapons, candles, digesting the history of what might have happened at this place. Worst day spa ever. Rick shoots up some Termites in an alley, all the while accumulating more and more firepower for his buddies. Gareth’s mother Mary pulls a gun on Carol, fight ensues, Carol shoots Mary in leg. Mary tries to explain that Terminus was once a sanctuary but got overrun by bad dudes, they fought back and won, you are either the Butcher or the Cattle. Carol makes Mary into a cow as she allows a bunch of walkers to saunter in and have a belly full of Mary Tartare. All the black smoke above Terminus reminds me of LOST Season 1 when Rousseau stole Aaron and blamed it on The Others. Those were fun times. Speaking of baby, Martin makes a bold move by putting Judith in a choke and telling Tyrese to go outside the cabin where the walkers are having a Dead Man’s Party. Somewhere, Adrian Peterson turned his head in an empty room and said to nobody in particular “See, now that’s what I’m talking about!!” Well, that totally worked. Oh, it didn’t. Tyrese kicked walkers ass with his fists, burst back through the door to suplex Martin, and then beat his face to puree in a ground and pound with his fists. Sasha, in the train car, asks a question I’ve been waiting for somebody to ask for a while: where has everybody been going to the bathroom all this time and how bad does it stink in that enclosed space? No, I mean, what’s the cure Eugene? Oh, come on. Eugene is so full of sh!t and we all know it. What are the odds that EuGENE is working on the Human GENEome Project. There is no cure, Eugene is making it all up, and it’s all going to end badly when it comes out he was making it up. Abraham will be apoplectic. Even if Eugene actually was working on a government project, he can’t fix it. Eugene makes a hauty speech: “I was part of the Human Genome Project. Fight Fire with Fire. I know that sounds pretty bad ass. Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than fock. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d!ck. Everyone.” Rick frees them and we get a nice fight sequence to the fence. Brilliant slow motion scene of Eugene running with his arms glued to his sides like some maniac or maybe like Benjamin Linus in LOST. Rick shoots Gareth, but you just know he isn’t dead and will show up somewhere down the line.

They dig up their guns outside the fence in the woods. Rick wants to go back and hunt and kill all the survivors. Nobody else does. Rick is now a blood thirsty lunatic, which I kind of like. He’s been transformed from a pussie to less of a pussie. Daryl’s favorite GIFL shows up for a reunion, as a big fock you for Rick who abandoned her to die in Season 3. Rick comes to grips with the fact that Carol saved them all and that she is more of a man than Rick will ever be. Or something like that. Carol has been transformed from battered wife to bad ass of the group. Another reunion with Rick and Carl with Judith, and Tyrese with Sasha. Bob is searching the cooler in the cabin for leftovers. I’m getting tired of that baby. Where I come from, in a post apocalyptic world, everybody has to pull their weight. That baby is too needy and isn’t contributing much. Just getting in the way. Although the baby has shown more acting range thus far than Carl in 5 seasons. So, would anybody else consider going back to Terminus, killing the walkers, patching the walls, and living there like they did at the Prison? I’d consider it, other than the signs that will lead others there, but you can always take them down. Abraham seems determined to continue his mission to Washington. The huge group travels down the rail road tracks, Rick changes the Terminus sign to No Sanctuary. Then: Gareth’s Mom is buggered, the tattooed man that Glenn tried to save in the cattle car comes to take another broad for a date that is all business. The women are almost as upset as Jennifer Lawrence was upon learning about the Fappening. Gareth swears revenge on those that did them wrong. In the end credits, a man comes across Rick’s edited No Sanctuary sign, based on comparative pictures, this is many months later as the plant life growth has rapidly progressed near the sign. The man reveals himself to be Morgan, the man who helped Rick in the pilot episode, the man Rick tried to talk to on walkie talkies in Season 1, and the man gone crazy in his bunker in Season 3. He then veers off into the woods to follow the tree carvings of “X”, well established among the hobo community to mean “good place for a handout”.

Continuing to promote any thread not started and overrun by the a-holes that have ruined what's left of this place.

YAY DISCUSSION OF ZOMBIE SHOWS! :overhead:

5.2 Strangers

Has anybody wondered why the walkers are so slow in getting around, stumbling along at such a slow gait? Duh. It’s gout. They are on such a high protein diet, they get gout attacks in their feet, and they are forced to shuffle along slowly and awkwardly with the grace of Abe Vigoda doing the 200 meter hurdles. More awkward than having a preschool named Seventh Heaven. I’d say the Terminus survivors are going to eventually suffer the same foot damaging affects. How many greens are they eating, other than people with the last name Green? Plus, they kept Bourbon Bob’s situation vague enough were I strongly suspect that he got bit while playing Marco Polo in the water at the Food Bank with the Soggy Bottom Boys walkers that when he was getting sentimental at the end with Sasha and separated himself from the group to go and cry, he was setting up his looming suicide as he knew he was going to turn. Gareth and his group have now noshed on some Shish keBob, Bob-risket, and Jack Daniels Marinated Bob-B-Que which may or may not be infected with a walker bite poison coursing through the flesh; in other words, they may have eaten some bad meat, like Robert Reed. Do they turn, do they go insane, does high heat kill the walker germs, does eating medium rare meat finally prove to be the unsafe way to cook a steak after all? If it’s not burnt, it’s not cooked.

As the group was camping after their escape from Terminus, Daryl believes that someone is stalking the group at night, but finds no evidence in the daylight. The question is who exactly is skulking around. Based on future events, the obvious answer is Gareth and his fellow Terminus survivors. By the way, as I mentioned last week, “Rick shoots Gareth, but you just know he isn’t dead and will show up somewhere down the line.” Another call back to LOST, as The Others covered their tracks in the jungles. I don’t think the Gareth group, particularly the gum chewing Eddie Haskell who fockhead Tyrese didn’t kill after all, are clever enough to cover up their tracks for themselves, as they’ve been inside a rail yard for a long time, not needing to do survival tasks and back masking. Could be yet another group out there. Just throwing the idea out there. The theme of the show seems to be confession and forgiveness and church and stuff, as we see outstanding issues quickly resolved between Carol and Tyrese as Carol killed his girlfriend, Tara and Rick as she was part of the Governors group, and later between Tara and Maggie, as Tara helped kill Maggie's father. Just do me a favor. No more fist bumps. Sheesh. Some things need to come to an end besides the world. The burying the hatchet follows the symbolism as we are introduced to a new character, Father Gabriel. They take refuge in his church, continuing the show theme, despite some mistrust of the man of God. The group never stays together for long on the show, so when splitting up, some go to the Food Bank, some to the Gun Store, and some on a water run. A flooded basement and gloopy walkers battle leads to Father Gabriel having a symbolic moment of seemingly simulating being hung on a cross, ready to be eaten by a walker. Bob is attacked and may or may not have been bitten. Sure, you could make some Church Lady jokes at this point, but to be honest, those water walkers in droopy makeup look at lot like present day Dana Carvey without makeup. Much canned food is rescued from the water, including the water chestnuts, ironically. Back at the church, Carl Scene Investigation shows Rick scratches at a window and a message that reads, "You'll burn for this." Did Father Gabriel shutter up the church and protect the food for himself selfishly while others on the outside starved and die? All his friends seemed to be at the Food Bank while he was all alone at the church. Glenn, Maggie and Tara find silencers, incredibly useful tools in an apocalypse. Daryl and Carol find water and a car.

The group throws a party over beans, beans, beans and communion wine. That should work out well around a camp fire at night. At the party, Joan Rivers Walker spends 2 hours critiquing Carl’s hat and Eugene’s hat. Eugene protests that he’s not actually wearing a hat. Abraham takes the opportunity to give a cringe inducing speech to convince the group to go to Washington D.C. and follow Eugene and his clearly bullsh!t story. I’d sooner follow Jerry Sandusky into a dimly lit sauna. There is no focking way Eugene’s story is true, and it’s going to get very ugly when it’s discovered. But even if there is any truth to it, he’s not going to be able to fix anything if they get to Washington. Carol kept eyeing the door of the church more often than Julia Roberts in The Runaway Bride. She sneaks off to the car, followed by Daryl and his other brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl. As they beat around the bush of whether they should have the unpleasant sex in a mud puddle, a car drives by. The car is not the same exact one that kidnapped Beth (continuity error?), but has the same cross symbol on the back window. How many churches are there in this neighborhood anyway? Daryl and Carol Duke hop in the General Lee and are in hot pursuit. Bob kept getting uncomfortable kisses from Sasha the entire episode, no tongue, which in an apocalyptic world means you are going to die. Affection and/or love and/or sex means death. Shane and Lori, Shane dies. Rick and Lori, Lori dies. Andrea and the Governor, they both die. The woman with the kid screwing the Governor in Season 4, dead. The lesbians, the one not Tara dies. Tyrese’s girlfriend dies. Beth’s boyfriend at the liquor store, dies. Glenn and Maggie? Well, Maggie’s entire family dies, other than Beth who got kidnapped, so she’s not doing jumping jacks in celebration. Carol and Daryl haven’t focked, so both are still alive. And let’s not forget that Daryl got chummy with Beth in a moonshine shack in the moon light last season, so now he is going to get caught up in a triangle with a girl too young for him and a woman too old for him, or the most awkward threesome ever. Which I’d fap to anytime and everytime. Bob goes outside to sob, which leads to the “I’ve been bitten and will die soon” theory. And who doesn’t see the next plot device. Hello? A black guy decides to wander off by himself in a horror movie/show. Duh. He gets clobbered. Note, there are symbols on the trees, not the first time the cameras make sure we notice them. I don’t know what this particular pattern means yet, but will keep an eye on it. Bob awakens to Gareth gloating over him, giving a magnanimous speech, hinting at times that he may have known him prior to the capture of him and the gang days prior, but Gareth is angry over the destruction of Terminus, brags about their evolution to hunters, and above all else their ability to distract a character for a minute or two before he notices his leg has gone missing. Um, wouldn’t you notice the PAIN? Gareth gets a hunk of Dark Meat Bob and snaps into a Slim Jim.

What is Father Gabriel hiding? Who cares? Does it seem that Daryl and Carol will have the more interesting adventure in rescuing Beth? Who dies next? Bob is done, well done actually. Tara is in trouble, as her character has closure now and brings nothing to the table. I could see Glenn or Maggie being killed to end the couple. Michonne is in danger as she doesn’t have her sword, we already have her back story, and I don’t see where else her character can go forward. Tyreese is a sissy, but they need sissy around, like a Dale or Hershel, for a while anyway. The only characters I see fairly safe right now are Rick, Carl, Daryl, and Carol. It would be a huge swerve to kill off Rick, but they are really showing the aspect of Rick giving Carl life lessons. Rick might not be around too much longer, and Tyreese becomes the foster dad of Judith. Carol is the leader. Just throwing it out there.

Wasn't the no sanctuary sign facing the wrong way? They saw it when they were leaving Terminus.

Wasn't the no sanctuary sign facing the wrong way? They saw it when they were leaving Terminus.

I think you raise an interesting issue. I may have to go back and view that scene again.

They would have run into the "No Sanctuary" sign after leaving the cabin where Tyreese and gum chewer were fighting. But there is no reason to think they would walk towards the fire and black smoke at Terminus. Mostly like they would walk the opposite direction, meaning they would be seeing all the back of the signs, not the fronts. You would think the sign should have been facing the other way before Rick did the editing.

FBG

:nono:

Love the season so far and the talking dead show is fun too. I think more shows should have after-talk shows like it. Its a huge opportunity for ratings from a dirt cheap production. Its just a talk show, the cheapest tv there is! Ratings bonanza when you follow a popular show so if people stay to watch it its a gold mine.

Jesus Philly, did you study at the Naomi School of brevity?

Ah, wiffle, you spent an hour on the episode and maybe another on the after show, but you b!tch about the 10 minutes it would take to read the write up? You are sounding very jvrine/zen-esque, my friend. I'm doing recaps, with a slant to humor. I'm sure rants are forthcoming, but I've enjoyed the first two episodes so very little anger so far.

I write to put some stuff out into the universe, read it, scroll through it, no worries.

edit: Or maybe I'm just a self indulgent bag of sh!t.

Love the season so far and the talking dead show is fun too. I think more shows should have after-talk shows like it. Its a huge opportunity for ratings from a dirt cheap production. Its just a talk show, the cheapest tv there is! Ratings bonanza when you follow a popular show so if people stay to watch it its a gold mine.

Totally agree. I'd like an after show to Orphan Black and Once Upon a Time. And Game of Thrones. Sure, the shows that follow them are not drawing ratings. But it's cheap to produce programming and it will hold an audience with behind the scenes stuff, a cast member on the couch, and some cheap gimmicks.

who stole that from talking bad immediately after the show.

Don't watch it. Funny stuff wherever it came from.

5.3 Four Walls and a Roof

We are getting spoiled. Another very good episode jam packed with action and resolutions and plot developments, something that cannot possibly last for long. However, it’s not like we didn’t see some obvious plot points coming. We’ve long accused the writers of being fairly obvious to us non comic readers with their simplistic plot devices.

5.2 Plus, they kept Bob’s situation vague enough were I strongly suspect that he got bit while playing Marco Polo in the water at the Food Bank with the Soggy Bottom Boys walkers that when he was getting sentimental at the end with Sasha and separated himself from the group to go and cry, he was setting up his looming suicide as he knew he was going to turn. Gareth and his group have now noshed on some Shish keBob, Bob-risket, and long term Jack Daniels Marinated Bob-B-Que which may or may not be infected with a walker bite coursing through the flesh, but they may have eaten some bad meat. That’s what he said. Do they turn, do they go insane, does heat kill the germs, does eating medium rare meat finally prove to be the unsafe way to cook a steak after all? If it’s not burnt, it’s not cooked.

Gareth mocks Bob while/after eating his leg in an over the top way Although Gareth seemed peeved about Carol killing his mother, and didn’t mention his brother’s death at all, he reveals that his group has been keenly observing/stalking Rick’s group as they transferred to Bob the information that Daryl and Carol escaped by car. Bob laughs, he cries, he laughs some more. He shows off the worst skin tag ever as he was previously bitten by a walker on his shoulder. Some of the cannibals in the group react like Chevy Chase after his wife tells him the dog has peed on the sandwiches in Vacation; I imagine Gareth much like Aunt Edna just shrugged and kept gnawing at Bob’s Jerky. To silence Bob’s laughter, Gareth proclaims, “Hey, remember how you kicked footballs in The Waterboy?” and then kicked Bob’s teeth 50 yards. Although we have no definitive proof that eating a bitten human will have adverse affects, since it’s been told to us all humans are currently infected and that dying triggers the infection that leads to reanimation, it stands to reason that being bitten infects the body radically and quickly along the blood and immune systems that launch immediate ill effects that lead to fever and soon to be death. Eating an infected Bob, basically a day after he was bitten is likely as good for you as brushing your teeth with a turd full of Ebola. I don’t think simply cooking it on a makeshift grill will kill all the bacteria and disease.

5.2 Back at the church, Carl Scene Investigation shows Rick scratches at a window and a message that reads, "You'll burn for this.". Did Father Gabriel shutter up the church and protect the food for himself selfishly while others on the outside starved and die?

The group is concerned about their missing friends and rough up the Father a bit. Gabriel locked his flock outside of his church, leaving them to die. My suggestion is for Gabriel to watch This Is The End and see how Seth Rogan and James Franco and the gang reacted in the same situation and he’ll get over it while getting some laughs. Bob is discovered on the lawn in the front of the church, lollygagging around, not doing anything useful other than being the bait set by Gareth to prompt action by Rick’s group to seek revenge and thus get Rick’s group out of the sanctity of the church and into the more vulnerable position of being out in the open woods. Important plot device in that Bob conveys the information to Rick’s group of Daryl and Carol driving away. Bite mark revealed to all. Abraham and Rick alpha male each other for control of the group’s next move, Washington, or stay and fight. Glenn, Maggie, and Tara all agree to go with Abraham the next day in a trade off to buy time. While it seemed odd that Glenn made this deal other than keep the peace, it’s even stranger that Rick ultimately has no plan other than to survive day to day. Abraham at least has an overarching plan, a bad one, but it’s a plan. Rick is basically seeking revenge on Terminus survivors…and then what? Glenn seems to have some belief in Abraham’s plan. Although, buses haven’t seemed to agree with Maggie and Glenn too much in the recent past.

During the night, Rick and most of the group leave to exact revenge on Gareth and his minions; Gareth and his group foresee this action and slip behind them and invade the church to pluck off the weak that were left behind. Problem is, Gareth’s camp is only 10 minutes away. Any noise, like breaking a door in the middle of the night will make a loud noise that will carry a long way in the night time, easily heard by Rick’s group which is still close by. Or Rick and Abraham simply planed to double back on Gareth. While I was feeling happy that Judith was going to get killed off as she so richly deserved, Gareth’s group is ambushed by Rick, a couple of dummies get shot in the head, Gareth has a couple of fingers shot off, and forcing surrender. While Gareth’s group is at their most vulnerable, on their knees begging for their lives, the polar opposite of the tub scene at Terminus from the first Episode this season, Rick, Sasha, Abraham, and Michonne pulverize the Termites into mince meat as the rest of their group looks on in horror at what they have become. This was bloodier than the movie Carrie. And by Carrie, I mean that old ugly broad and her three old ugly friends that sit around all day in New York City drinking and clucking and bleeding out their piss holes. The final twist is that Rick used the red handled machete to kill Gareth as he promised he would inside Terminus. Some people call it a Kaiser blade. Rick calls it sling blade. What he really needs is a razor blade for the rat hide glued to his neck. Ultimately, it was a poorly conceived plan by Gareth, who doesn’t strike anybody as a military leader as much as an inferior middle manager in an non descript corporation. Who can’t bowl anymore for a number of reasons.

Bob milks his death for an endless amount of time. Blah, blah, blah. Look, don’t expect sympathy, Doc. You jumped into a petri dish of God knows what in that flooded basement of the Food Bank. What did you expect? You were risking a staff infection or a fungal outbreak, or at least a disgusting rash. The diseased water full of walkers? Really? You jumped into that nightmare. Deal with the consequences, Doctor Stupid. Tyrese offers to stab Bob in the head instead of Sasha. I found the camera lingering on some artwork of the Last Supper on the wall behind Tyrese. Of course, the apostles and Jesus ate bread (flesh) and drank wine (blood) together for the last time at that occasion, and soon after, they broke up into separate groups and went separate ways. As Rick was leading the butchering of the butchers in the church, the wording on the high wall of the church above Rick referenced eating of the flesh and drinking of the blood leading to everlasting life. Anyway, Bob finally dies. He was better off drunk and alone. Because he was at least alive. With the death of Bob, after Hershel, I don’t think anybody in either group has any medical training anymore.

The group splits up, and I’m still not sure why they would want to separate, mainly, why does Rick want to remain at the church? You saw that glass starting to break where a bunch of walkers reside inside a school only 10 minutes away. Why stay? Waiting for Carol and Daryl, who gave every indication that they left the group? Makes no sense. The Termites are dead. Why? Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Glenn, Maggie, and Tara leave. We earlier saw Eugene question Abraham’s decision to leave for Washington during the argument with Rick. Eugene is starting to show chinks in the armor of his supposed plan to save the world, with the expression of “hey, maybe our plan can wait” excuse. Father Gabriel comes outside of the church at night while Michonne is on patrol with her sword back at her side, most likely checking the latch to see if he can lock her outside if he has the chance. Bad habits. Noise in the bushes in the middle of the night next to the cemetery, so of course you have to run towards it. It’s Daryl, with an unseen person. I could hear the LOSTesque music playing as we fade to end credits. Well, it’s not Carol or Beth, or anybody the group would know, if Daryl has to lead them to camp and bring them out slowly. Somebody new to the show? Morgan is still months behind based on his encountering the sign. But, then why is Daryl alone, without Carol and/or Beth, and why have they separated?

We know Beth is being held at a hospital in some city (DC?). It was the preview for next week's show.

We know Beth is being held at a hospital in some city (DC?). It was the preview for next week's show.

Yeah, it looks like the next episode (or two?) at least will be about the Daryl and Carol rescue mission or at least the Beth back story when she got abducted.leading to the potential rescue attempt.

I like changes of scenery and meeting new characters, especially if they become adversaries.

The hospital vantage point has been linked to an actual hospital in downtown Atlanta. According to Abraham's map from the past episode, the church is around 70 miles north of Atlanta.

I'm still waiting for Tyreese to.............

I'm not sure wtf he is going to do. He's all forgiving and peaceful and relaxed but inside and his eyes look like a serial killer. He's either going to do something super heroic (again) or go full blown banana's.