Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

You have you homer glasses on - as proven by the fact you are trying to convince me of the facts surrounding this.

I'm not judging or accusing anyone, nor am I siding with the NFL or the Pats. I'm simply making a general statement about what the end result of this is going to be - who's right or not doesn't really matter.

I fell for the same thing you did last week when the NFL said Brady "DESTROYED" his cell phone. I killed him, i hated him for lying. Turns out now, maybe it was all NFL rhetoric and lies?

I'm simply making a general statement about what the end result of this is going to be - who's right or not doesn't really matter.

the headlines are all that matter

and the public will , foolishly, form opinions based on those headlines.

No argument here.

Actually - I didn't come down on anything... I was simply pointing out what is going to be the sentiment around football - regardless of the truth.

Famous quote from 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Vance' - "When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

Famous Quote from "The legend of Bagger Vance"

I don't need to understand... Ain't a soul on this entire earth ain't got a burden to carry he don't understand, you ain't alone in that... But you been carryin' this one long enough... Time to go on... lay it down...

I fell for the same thing you did last week when the NFL said Brady "DESTROYED" his cell phone. I killed him, i hated him for lying. Turns out now, maybe it was all NFL rhetoric and lies?

Again - it doesn't really matter.... You can say it 10000 trillion times, you can scream it from the roof tops, you can rent a plane and write it in the sky - it doesn't really matter. People are going to remember that they heard Brady destroyed his phone, and as a result of that they are going to assume he lied and cheated.

Famous Quote from "The legend of Bagger Vance"

I don't need to understand... Ain't a soul on this entire earth ain't got a burden to carry he don't understand, you ain't alone in that... But you been carryin' this one long enough... Time to go on... lay it down...

Love that movie, and that quote... But it doesn't change the fact what most football fans outside of NE are going to remember and believe as fact. Whether or not it's true or not.

People are going to remember that they heard Brady destroyed his phone, and as a result of that they are going to assume he lied and cheated.

agreed.

which is why it's preposterous that the NFL would leak a headline like that during the middle of an "unbiased" and/or "independent" investigation.

Again - it doesn't really matter.... You can say it 10000 trillion times, you can scream it from the roof tops, you can rent a plane and write it in the sky - it doesn't really matter. People are going to remember that they heard Brady destroyed his phone, and as a result of that they are going to assume he lied and cheated.

and before that they were going to remember he cheated and lied and the deflator and spygate.

point?

They will remember it until the court case win..... When every headline outside of ESPN will be eviscerating the NFL once again...

and before that they were going to remember he cheated and lied and the deflator and spygate.

point?

The point is all of your, "But, but, but this.. but, but, but that...but, but, but Goodell..." - you're wasting your time. The legend is rapidly becoming fact (with football fans).... I was simply pointing it out.

They will remember it until the court case win..... When every headline outside of ESPN will be eviscerating the NFL once again...

Definitely possible.... Then again, you boldly stated that this (originally) would never survive appeal... I'm slowly losing faith in our court systems - I would not be surprised to see them uphold it.

The point is all of your, "But, but, but this.. but, but, but that...but, but, but Goodell..." - you're wasting your time. The legend is rapidly becoming fact (with football fans).... I was simply pointing it out.

For the idiots that want to believe it, yes. the real fans that have a clue will know the truth.

Thats not true... Not any evidence to support it. The foundation of your anger is a leaked Mortensen tweet from NFL sources that were lies.

Stop it. Stick with criticizing the process. Ort that the penalty is too stiff. Don't make yourself sound like a retard by claiming there's no evidence. Or I'll get The Deflator to sit on you. Pre-weight loss. LOL

Strike - I heard sports radio talking about this a bit. Owners often don't like or agree with an NFL ruling or penalty but "for the good of the league" take their punishment.

They referenced DAL and WAS losing millions in salary cap for cap violations during the uncapped year (2010?)... DAL and WAS frontloaded contracts to circumvent the cap and didn't feel they did anything wrong... to this day, maintain their innocence but they still took the punishment and moved on.

I could see Kraft paying a fine "for the good of the league." A million bucks is nothing to him. I don't however, see him giving up 1st and 4th round draft picks without a fight if he truly believed no one did anything wrong.

I could see Kraft paying a fine "for the good of the league." A million bucks is nothing to him. I don't however, see him giving up 1st and 4th round draft picks without a fight if he truly believed no one did anything wrong.

Exactly. He though that by admitting they cheated and taking the team penalties, Goodell would be lenient on Brady, individually.

Seems as though Kraft understood that the NFL had enough to risk his HC. It was good on his part to avoid risking his coach as it seems he knew there was enough there to at least implicate Brady and perhaps risk Bellicheat too. Kraft is no dummy.

But Pats fans can't see that the shame of it is that Belecheck put him in that position with his previous conviction for cheating.

Where is the proof? Why all the lying from the NFL? If they had proof, they wouldn't have needed to lie. They have nothing.

So the answer to my question is yes.

Why all the lying from Brady if there was no wrongdoing?

So the answer to my question is yes.

Why all the lying from Brady if there was no wrongdoing?

[RP] Link to the lies [\RP]

Vikings were fined 25k for HEATING the footballs during a game.

That should have been the end of this

Vikings admitted it, cooperated, and took it like a man.

Brady? Like someone who wears uggs.

[RP] Link to the lies [\RP]

I've brought them up before.

That he didn't know one f the guys...when he did.

Multiple stories about his phone...and all can't be true.

Over and over.

But that's a k end...you are back to homer and believing the guy...hilarious how head in the sand you are.

Definitely possible.... Then again, you boldly stated that this (originally) would never survive appeal... I'm slowly losing faith in our court systems - I would not be surprised to see them uphold it.

It shouldn't have survived appeal other than the optics of coming to something reasonable work worse for the NFL than standing pat and letting the court system do it for them... The NFL has the same image issue Brady has in that giving an inch is akin to giving up the farm...

I've brought them up before.

That he didn't know one f the guys...when he did.

Multiple stories about his phone...and all can't be true.

Over and over.

But that's a k end...you are back to homer and believing the guy...hilarious how head in the sand you are.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/13378023/tom-brady-testimony-deflategate-released-nfl-players-association

Nothing in that refutes what I said.

You believe Brady...we get that.

He has very little credibility IMO give his actions thus far.

NFL has even less.

NFL has even less.

They have enough to believe it at the heir threshold. Court isn't ruling on guilt chief.

Keep trying to convince yourself they did nothing.

They have enough to believe it at the heir threshold. Court isn't ruling on guilt chief.

Keep trying to convince yourself they did nothing.

I am CONVINCED the NFL has lied from day 1.

They EDITED the Wells Report before releasing it :lol:

c'mon now. really?

If they had such great evidence. WHY? :D

The NFL was NEVER taking no as an answer. EVER. they paid for the report they wanted and got.

at the heir threshold.

and that's the problem.

their threshold is "we're gonna' find them guilty no matter what".

c'mon now. really?

The NFL was NEVER taking no as an answer. EVER. they paid for the report they wanted and got.

You flip flop more than a fish out of water.

c'mon now. really?

NFL lies...means pats did nothing.

Bradys lies ...means pats did nothing.

Bang up job counselor.

NFL lies...means pats did nothing.

Bradys lies ...means pats did nothing.

Bang up job counselor.

Why did the NFL lie? Why did they pay 5 million for an "independent report"

and that's the problem.

Yep...big smear campaign on one of the most popular players and franchises...makes total sense.

You guys are funny.

Why did the NFL lie? Why did they pay 5 million for an "independent report"

I've not read everything the past two days to see these lies you claim so much.

Why did Brady lie?

Wait...you actually believe him. Haha

Yep...big smear campaign on one of the most popular players and franchises...makes total sense.

You guys are funny.

no, they just lied for fun :D

I've not read everything the past two days to see these lies you claim so much.

SHOCKER !

Just like Brady.

Link?

I have the link the NFL lied.

show me the one Brady did.

SHOCKER !

Did anything prove Brady was truthful?

Nope...not any little bit I have seen.

So what has changed ..nothing have proven the innocence.

Just things for you to bang you drum about and whine more than worms did.

Link?

I have the link the NFL lied.

show me the one Brady did.

Already told you where he lied. And you can't and won't refute it.

At the pool now...not going to link from my phone.

Have fun in denial.

Vikings were fined 25k for HEATING the footballs during a game.

That should have been the end of this

What do you mean, "footballs"? Troy Vincent swears - UNDER OATH - it was ONE ball;

11 A. This is a game ball employee that took it

12 upon himself to warm a football. So you had a game

13 ball employee from the Carolina Panthers that was on

14 the Minnesota Vikings sideline that actually took

15 these things in his own action and thought that was

16 the proper thing to do.

17 Q. Were those balls put into the game, the balls

18 he warmed?

19 A. It was just one.

20 Q. Was that one put into the game?
21 A. No, sir.

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FR3K2XPafQiJlgeg-p0nMIgIyfE=/0x8:200x141/730x487/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46307732/0ap3000000437314.0.0.jpg

This is the level of competence coming from the NFL office. :doh:

and that's the problem.

From day 1 this was the NFLs mentality. They had to go through the process of looking like they were doing something before they punished them. The problem here is that the nfl thinks it can get away with whatever they want regardless of the evidence.

It's amazing how you can have a kajillion dollar business with complete focking idiots at the helm.