Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

What in the Wild Wild World of Sports is Going On?!?!

1. Donald Trump is leading the polls for President of the United States. All the polls, both GOP and General Election.

2. There is a court case about the inflation and deflation of footballs that has been going on for 7 months now. Yes with judges and stuff. Like for real.

3. The MTV VMA's consist of the most God Awful music I've ever heard. And I am not an old fuddy duddy. But when Miley Cyrus is hosting, Kanye gets a lifetime achievement award to announce his 2020 Presidential run and Beiber is crying on stage you know you've hit rock bottom.

4. Did I mention Donald Trump is leading all polls for actual President of our country?

5. When a person says "All Lives Matter" they are boo'd and it's somehow deemed offensive. Yes, this happens.

There is plenty more but I'm already spent. I'm beginning to think the Book of Revelations may be true. There is an End of Days folks, and its soon.

Arod being shunned and all accomplishments ignored by the Yankees, yet they retire the number of admitted steroid user in Andy Pettitte? :wacko:

Jason Day is the key here. He is either the second coming or sold his soul to the devil. No mortal person can putt like that.

Jason Day is the key here. He is either the second coming or sold his soul to the devil. No mortal person can putt like that.

Fock that!

How about Brian Harman with TWO aces in the same round :o on THOSE GREENS? :o

• Like 1

3. The MTV VMA's consist of the most God Awful music I've ever heard. And I am not an old fuddy duddy. But when Miley Cyrus is hosting, Kanye gets a lifetime achievement award to announce his 2020 Presidential run and Beiber is crying on stage you know you've hit rock bottom.

I didn't watch the VMA's but I did click on an article that showed all of Miley's outfits. Let me just say this....I love her so much and want to bang her unconscious. I don't care how gross you all claim she is.

Also, Kanye is too young to get a lifetime achievement award...BUT.....He has put out 6 solo albums. 5 are absolute classics, and the 6th that everyone hated influenced and changed the sound of the entire industry (many would argue it was for the worse, but still).......The larger point is: How many artists have 5 "classic all time" albums in their genre? I read an interview with members of Radiohead awhile back and they were talking about In Rainbows, and one of them said something to the effect of "I was so happy because it gave us a 4th album that all would consider great. And when you have 4 great albums, you join the all time elite"....I got to thinking about it, and he is right. Well, Kanye has 5.

And bigger picture about music in general.....I hate Bieber and find most pop music boring after 1 listen. But we are old. 20 years ago when we were all into Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop Dogg, and whoever else was huge, there is no doubt my dad was saying it was the most godawful music he has ever heard. I stand by Bieber being useless, but I also accept that it's the circle of life.

Fock that!

Yeah, that too.

Jason needs an evil sidekick.

I didn't watch the VMA's but I did click on an article that showed all of Miley's outfits. Let me just say this....I love her so much and want to bang her unconscious. I don't care how gross you all claim she is.

you want to fock Billy Ray, admit it

Didn't watch the VMAs but I saw where MTV was praising Amber Rose for the dress she wore to it which had "slut shaming words in them" as she is standing up for her ways. She wants all "sluts" to embrace themselves.

Didn't watch the VMAs but I saw where MTV was praising Amber Rose for the dress she wore to it which had "slut shaming words in them" as she is standing up for her ways. She wants all "sluts" to embrace themselves.

Its coming, the end is near, I'm telling you. I actually think an 'amber rose' is mentioned in the Book of Revelations.

Its coming, the end is near, I'm telling you. I actually think an 'amber rose' is mentioned in the Book of Revelations.

Whole world is becoming Sodom and Gommora

Arod being shunned and all accomplishments ignored by the Yankees, yet they retire the number of admitted steroid user in Andy Pettitte? :wacko:

They are acknowledging his 3000 hit in September.

Whole world is becoming Sodomy and Sambora

See who that lucky dog Richie is stuffing nowadays? I hate him

Fock that!

As many in one round as I have in my entire lifetime. :shocking:

As many in one round as I have in my entire lifetime. :shocking:

Fock off and die.

See who that lucky dog Richie is stuffing nowadays? I hate him

Do you think they sit around have guitar duels?

Also, Kanye is too young to get a lifetime achievement award...BUT.....He has put out 6 solo albums. 5 are absolute classics, and the 6th that everyone hated influenced and changed the sound of the entire industry (many would argue it was for the worse, but still).......The larger point is: How many artists have 5 "classic all time" albums in their genre? I read an interview with members of Radiohead awhile back and they were talking about In Rainbows, and one of them said something to the effect of "I was so happy because it gave us a 4th album that all would consider great. And when you have 4 great albums, you join the all time elite"....I got to thinking about it, and he is right. Well, Kanye has 5.

And bigger picture about music in general.....I hate Bieber and find most pop music boring after 1 listen. But we are old. 20 years ago when we were all into Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop Dogg, and whoever else was huge, there is no doubt my dad was saying it was the most godawful music he has ever heard. I stand by Bieber being useless, but I also accept that it's the circle of life.

Yah, I don't get the attraction at all. Granted I'm into Asian chicks that don't have flat asses and no boobs, but she's just not even remotely attractive. The stupid tongue, bad tattoos, manly voice just add to an already mediocre appearance.

Trump is tapping into the people. Not sure how in the hell he figured it out, but somehow he has managed to hit the right cords with enough people to gain traction.

Disturbingly, the other repubs have shifted gears and are starting to mimic some of his stuff.

I have a pointed concern about Trump as POTUS, but if he can influence some of the contenders in a positive way, ok, lets do that.....

Trump is tapping into the people. Not sure how in the hell he figured it out, but somehow he has managed to hit the right cords with enough people to gain traction.

He is actually striking chords with the middle class, both left and right. The media is going crazy that people are starting to value what's in their wallet more than they value contrived social rhetoric.

Disturbingly, the other repubs have shifted gears and are starting to mimic some of his stuff.

Trump: "I will build a wall on the Mexican border!"

Walker: "Yeah, well I'll build a wall on the Canadian border!"

I am waiting for Cruz to declare he will build a wall around the entire coastline.