Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Public Morals

Watched the first few episodes, good show, great cast. So far, I'd say it is hands down the best new show of the summer.

Ed Burns, Michael Rappaport, Brian Dennehey. Nice.

Recorded it, but have not watched yet...heard the interviews with the writer and all and it seemed like a cool premise.

Very reminiscent of the 80's crime show called Crime Story. Except, instead of 50's Chicago, it's 60's NY. And a whole lot um, 'grittier'.

Watched the first few episodes, good show, great cast. So far, I'd say it is hands down the best new show of the summer.

Ed Burns, Michael Rappaport, Brian Dennehey. Nice.

Watched the first two episodes. Solid show. :thumbsup:

Damn, TNT cancelled this show. Beautifully acted, shot and directed. Captured the period down to the smallest details. It was one of the few grown up shows for men on TV these days, If you get a chance, find it one whatever medium you can.

Just watched the season finale of Animal Kingdom - really well done.

Graceland was cancelled, but needed to be. Started strong, but devolved in the last year., Still, would have loved to see the storylines wrapped up. One of the leads from that show is a lead on a new ABC show this fall. Really like him as an actor.

I'm curious to see if The Last Ship gets renewed. Even the lead character said this was a make or break year.

I'm just sick of most TV these days. It seems to be geared either toward women (Shonda Rimes) and/or the stupid (see any sit-com).

And I'm sorry, I just can't get into Dungeons and Dragons on TV.. I miss SOA.

Last, I'm sick of all the crime shows while I'm ranting. It's just lazy writing. Gibbs! I found a corner of a prescription pad and after running it through the mass spectrometer, I found it was made of a certain type of organic fiber found only in bora bora . After cross checking through TSA, only one man with hay fever and is left handed came into the Virginia from Bora bora and, according to his credit card receipts, he just purchased a ticket to the..... Geez, give me a break....

I heard an interview with the creator on NPR and decided to check out Mr. Robot. Only two episodes in and I've already figured out the twist but I am enjoying it so far. Anyone watching this?